Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

It gives me great pleasure to trade on the stock exchange, it’s not always sure that the bidding is successful, but the process itself is addictive, so if you like it, then I don’t see any reason to refuse it

I do not give up with this falling price because I believe prices will rise again, that is the reason that makes me still hold on to hodl coins. what will make me give up is when the bounty campaign becomes bad and can't be valuable anymore to get valuable rewards.

i will never give up in cryptocurrency .i have beleive that crypto is the future currency and make me rich in future .so i am holding my assets till next bullrun.

I am not give up in crypto market i make loss so much in it but i know that this business will give me profit like same and i saw so many peoples online that they make good money in the crypto market and they make huge profit in the market. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not give up by crypto currency because i believe this next generation payment concepts and also have many advantage so I'm collecting crypto.Everyone love this.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:15 PM, Roomi said:

If i am not greedy and earning crypto slowly and steadly i will never give up or leave crypo. Its happen at that time when in greed i want to to be a mllionare in one night

greed in crypto will only drive you to being poor because you will want to rush everything and have profits daily but it doesn't work like that in crypto you need patience and you will be millionaire with time.

There's no reason to give up, and only quitters quit as they say.  But I have to say that trading crypto isn't for everyone, nor is even owning it for everyone.  I'm sure there were a lot of people who got burned in 2017 and won't be coming back into the market unless bitcoin starts on another bull run, if they come back at all.  But it's dumb to buy when the price is going crazy and it's smart to buy when it's low, and that time is *now*.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:33 AM, Ipal said:

Of course I do not give up, but sometimes I feel the necessities of life are getting higher and higher so I need money fast, but crypto is not a job that can make money quickly but crypto is luck.

Everyone has the right to choose or predict a crypto going forward, but what you say is also true that crypto is not a job that can make money quickly but crypto is just luck because sometimes crypto can make a lot of money and sometimes it's difficult to get profits quickly.

I didn't give up cryptocurrency but I still try it because in my opinion cryptocurrency is very useful and good extra income source.in the cryptocurrency patience is very important.crypto is not a job that can make money quickly but crypto is luck base to became rich.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Ipal said:

For that, keep trading so that you get good luck and get lots of profits, if we are persistent in trading, you will get the results.

I agree with your thoughts, I even prefer to trade because it is easier to get profits and luck in trading because every trade is full of challenges so I am more excited to get maximum results.

4 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

That is also a reason why people give up in crypto but we need to refer people in such a way that they don't give up later

People give up in crypto because they see that they don't have a chance to make money again in the bear market. They cannot survive in trading because they are making a wrong buy of the coins. But if they can learn more and they have patience, I am sure that they can recover their loss in trading, and they will make a profit again. But we cannot force them to stay in the crypto if they don't want. We can only make them a choice.

Never i will do that,i might give up my lovelife but not cryptos.crypto is a life changing for everyone,it may not be your lucky day today,just be patient and soon your patience will pays you off.

25 minutes ago, Moyna333 said:

I think I can't speak for myself or anyone I know, but most people seem to be, At least for the most of the people I have encountered most of the people share something in common Granted - they heard about crypto and thought they could get rich quick, and they couldn't stomach the unrest. So they probably bought it when it was emerging and jumped in with the first big dive, failing to notice that every pattern in the crypto tends to repeat itself.

But do they sell it out or get out of it, after they discovered it is not easy to become easily rich with crypto?

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

But do they sell it out or get out of it, after they discovered it is not easy to become easily rich with crypto?

They are getting out of crypto, and the other people sell their coins because they are desperate to wait for the price to increase. Many people are giving up from crypto, and they leave crypto, but we don't know if they will come back again or not. But I think if they see the bull run happen, they will go back to the crypto because I believe they will want to make a profit from crypto.

13 minutes ago, Mustydoo said:

I will never give up in cryptocurrency, i have earned a lot of profits in crypto world and i will be more successful in cryptocurrency. 

There is nobody that will think of leaving crypto unless he is fucking billionaire

no anyone referred me crypto i joined trouogh me i watched youtube videos and gained some knowledge and earned lots of money but you are right

Edited by Soaib khan

Earning money fro the crypto currency market is not so easy as the new peoples of this market think.

When the new peoples don't know the knowledge about the crypto currency and they invest money to become a rich person. They loose their money. So, must known the tactics for earning in this market. And don't give up

On 27.12.2019 at 11:24, mani982 said:

i will never give up in cryptocurrency .i have beleive that crypto is the future currency and make me rich in future .so i am holding my assets till next bullrun.

I have collected a lot of tokens and coins since the last bullrun. Sooner or later bullrun will happen and hopefully I will be in profit. In the meantime, I'm trading in the market. Out of criptomeria don't want especially after such work performed and upcoming events

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I don't think I will give up on using cryptocurrency. It's because I believe that it will make me rich quickly. I mean unlike in the real world. Using this, it easy to earn money that can make you rich.

2 hours ago, Hatred said:

I don't think I will give up on using cryptocurrency. It's because I believe that it will make me rich quickly. I mean unlike in the real world. Using this, it easy to earn money that can make you rich.

Don't believe that's cryptocurrency will help you to get reach quickly but hope that's cryptocurrencies is a best opportunity to earn fast 

Because many just want Instant, I believe Crypto can provide us with good income opportunities and I believe this next generation payment concept has many advantages, so I collect crypto because I know crypto has a good future.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, aqua said:

They are getting out of crypto, and the other people sell their coins because they are desperate to wait for the price to increase. Many people are giving up from crypto, and they leave crypto, but we don't know if they will come back again or not. But I think if they see the bull run happen, they will go back to the crypto because I believe they will want to make a profit from crypto.

Still they will be afraid, it might be that they joined at the last bull run and them run out when the bear comes they will still repeat it

Don't you?! But there are a number of people who seem to have given up, or at least for now. I can not talk for myself or someone I meet.

9 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Still they will be afraid, it might be that they joined at the last bull run and them run out when the bear comes they will still repeat it

I guess that they will join the crypto again, especially if they know that the bull runs almost coming. Maybe it needs time for them to realize that the crypto can go anywhere so they will not make a rash decision. I think they will get an important lesson by investing in the crypto so they can now search for the best time to invest in crypto. I am sure that if they can take the lesson, they will become wise than before, and they will make a better decision later.