Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Profit and loss are common in a business, as well as the cryptocurrency business, of all the many cryptocurrency coins, surely they all have the potential to provide benefits, but, on the other hand, investment needs time to grow, like bitcoin which takes years to  reached its heyday, and when we decide to invest in new coins, we must realize that bitcoin investors first experienced the same thing,,,

Yes, making money is now much more difficult than 2 years ago, for example, especially since the price of coins is constantly falling, so if you do not have experience in trading, you should be very careful about trading, and before investing in any coin, detail it to study

If i'm now not greedy and earning crypto gradually then i'm able to in no way surrender or depart crypo. Its manifest at that point when in greed i need to to be a mllionare in a single night.

9 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

There are 100 reasons why it makes sense for a person to give up on crypto. But, the upside is strong enough and likely enough that it warrants staying with it even though it is hard.

But for me I think for those who are giving up in cryptocurrencies I mark them likes they are not entrepreneurs becsuse they are fears og the risk happen in cryptocurrency

11 hours ago, aqua said:

I guess that they will join the crypto again, especially if they know that the bull runs almost coming. Maybe it needs time for them to realize that the crypto can go anywhere so they will not make a rash decision. I think they will get an important lesson by investing in the crypto so they can now search for the best time to invest in crypto. I am sure that if they can take the lesson, they will become wise than before, and they will make a better decision later.

I hope they will see that and greed will not close their eyes to invest too deep hoping for an unexpected return

3 hours ago, Chy944 said:

Traders sometime give up on crypto platform because market when goes down it takes all from the traders as a result they went to depression and leave it behind.

i think experienced traders know that the market will keep going down as long as we are still in a bear market, and it would always be wise to not be all in because you will lose a lot,

I give up noone of the currencies I supported once... ok, maybe, some were highly speculative but I stand and hodl it until the end :) - but yes - with a big drop I stopped trading them...

Nevertheless, these are some small assets where I took 10 or 20$. The main assets are in projects I support and understand. So I hope the bigger assets will survive and I won t have to put them in "only hodl" mode

Best Regards,

Alex

13 hours ago, Sumayya said:

I hope they will see that and greed will not close their eyes to invest too deep hoping for an unexpected return

We hope that new people who join in the crypto will not tolerate the greed and only chasing the money because crypto can give them unlimited income. I am sure that many of them will keep trying to make money from crypto, and they will search for any possible way to make money because they don't give up like the other people who involved before. When we want to reach our goals, we need to work hard, smart work and use anything so we can get all of our goals.

4 hours ago, aqua said:

We hope that new people who join in the crypto will not tolerate the greed and only chasing the money because crypto can give them unlimited income. I am sure that many of them will keep trying to make money from crypto, and they will search for any possible way to make money because they don't give up like the other people who involved before. When we want to reach our goals, we need to work hard, smart work and use anything so we can get all of our goals.

Yes that is true, i like all your write up. That is true we need to pursue our aim and our goal and be dedicated to that

On 12/31/2019 at 10:59 AM, gordoncrypto said:

I can see that. There is legitimate reason for fear, but people have to learn how to seek the right opportunities and develop a sense of what it feels like to earn because they did something right, and not just belief in a coin. I agree with what you are saying. I would add to that, sadly some people gave up because they couldn't afford to lose what they lost. That is understandable.

Sure thats are the main reason why people are giving up in cryptocurrency that's because they are invested what's they are aiming and not afford to lose

On 12/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, iroman01 said:

Why am I giving up cryptocurrency. Today, digital currencies will be more valuable in the future. Bitcoin, litecoin, etherium prices will continue to rise, I never give up cryptocurrency. Because there's no way to be a rich man in a very short time

Very true, I agree with you. Every rich person has been through ups and downs and these are part of their success, it is important that one knows how to learn from their past mistakes. 

The more people trust crypto the more demands in the market.

It is like a business, the more patrons the more profits.

I will not be leaving crypto at any time because cryptocurrency is a kind of website where we can make money without any effort.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, Sameer25 said:

Who said i gave up its not gonna happen because i love doing business with crytp and through it i do alot of business and it amkes me fee so proud doing trade with that

I also feel very comfortable to buy the things through the crypto. But the best thing is that you can easily payment to any product from  any where in the world through the bitcoin. that why i never leave the crypto currency

You want to be successful in crypto but you think giving up already is the only thing to do, that's not great. If you want to become successful in cryptocurrency even if takes a year or decades, just don't give up. If you're eager to success, just do it and give all the best you've got in cryptocurrency.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, auiwrb4 said:

I like to crytp business and through that I do a lot of business, which can give us the opportunity to make good money as a part-time job.

I also take crypto activities as a part-time job because It doesn't really need so much time, also earning in crypto is not really a hassle especially for students like me. earning in crypto is enough to support me in buying the things I need in school.

The crypto currency is more demand and more use able item in crypto currency market. The demand of crypto currency is more high if we comparison the supply of crypto currency coins. The crypto currency price high due to demand is very high. 

That true me too i 3 years ago i gived  up but it was becouse of our Goverment policy ,they were not want it in country but this year they give permition  to use it.

1 hour ago, auiwrb4 said:

We can make money from this. I can be sad sometimes but I never give up, I just started and honestly I like it here, I want to make money

You font have to look after money only but you ate needed to think about how can we make this forum more the best than others forums platforms

5 hours ago, butyrka1986 said:

Well, maybe not everyone came with the idea that you can quickly earn money on cryptocurrencies, although there are those who want everything and immediately what would they have. But the main thing in case of failure, in any case, is not to try, set a goal and go towards it.

Sure many of people are mostly need the fast successful in any places they are working with thats why they they are not succeed and that make them to give up in crypto 

Well, there two types of people in the trading industry, one is the people that trade for years but still can't be successful. Maybe it helps him a lot, but not to the point that he/she gets rich second is the people that instantly can get rich through trading. My point is not all people, even putting all their efforts and dedication, can succeed in one thing immediately. It is the part of life to keep or balance, but it doesn't mean that you should give up if it still helps you somehow. Then why quit in it?.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I am not give-up in the crypto currency market because i know that in crypto we must to wait for the right time and this will give us good profit in short time and this is the reality of the crypto market. Crypto is the best business in the world and i know that this is the real business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptos must be taught to everyone not just its shallow part but of the deeper part of all the cryptocuerencies and its uses too.  But it is really helpful for extra allowance.