Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

5 hours ago, Shinobi1 said:

Nup i never give up in cryptocurrency because crypto is the future of our new era plus crypto giving me so much so i never ever think also to give up in crypyocurrency.Crypto is one of the best things in the world right now

as much as you are so positive about crypto there are others who are so negative about it because they have been making losses as they have joined after the bull run and lost probably most of their money.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

There is a right time that you will be successful but to be successful you need some strategy in life on how will you manage your crypto currency, keep seeking for idea on how will you earn much and just don't give up if we give up then we loss everything we work hard.

Crypto is new world for me but so far I have great journey. In several method I give up, such as faucet collector and you tube crypto channel but in bounty hunter I still standing. For me crypto is good alternative income for me and as long I can get income, stay is much better than give up.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes don't give up on doing all this. cryptorency exists as a change for the future, so chase it, don't stop. the mind that often says it fails is people who don't dare to try.

Sure we need to be patients at currently because  cryptocurrencies is just beginning do we will see its benefits in the future of crypto world 

Money does not come so easily. Like me, I always find a way to earn a lot which is also a fast way. But I don't think that we should have time for finding that, give time doing work then you can see your hardwork pays off.

I never used to use cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a website where I can earn money and it allows all my unemployed to work and helps me to earn money so I will never quit.

I'm not give up with crypto, lost in big value will not stop me from learning and trading using cryptocurrency. Many experience happen, good and bad came without notice but I feel lucky and happy because income already in my hand. Stay positive and focus with your strategy, better future will be yours.

I wont give up because I support cryptocurrency and i would like to improve the community too to improve the crypto world. 

I don't give up in cryptocurrencies yet. I think it is still too early to say goodbye to them for there will be too many different events that will open great opportunities to earn money

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I agree to you. A lot of people will tell us that in cryptocurrency, you'll become rich easily and immediately. So we all thought that we will be rich as soon as possible and we lose patience and then we give up. But of course, there is no such thing like quick money. The thing we need is patience.

I think there is no any reasons to leave Cryptocurrency.I think Cryptocurrency is the great opportunity for us.We are students make money thorough working with cryptocurrency

2 hours ago, muhdedoz said:

Many people give up because they feel they have lost a lot and can't make it back. Or because they got scammed.

That was true, they think they had lose all and that got them discourage

On 12/16/2019 at 5:15 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Crypto is not that easy as peoples thinks about it it need professional experience time and commitment it is not for you to become rich over night it need time and interest people usually give up when they see lose as they are thinking to become rich overnight while joining crypto

Exactly dude you said my words. Crypto is not a joke or a way of earning overnight and become reach. It is the field which demands the most time and experience. Otherwise there is no value of any person here. And the most important thing is we have to be very concentrated to that otherwise we can't handle this. 

Everyone has their own choice in life,giving up doesn't mean your weak,it only means that you are saving yourself from whatever it can cause to you.

It's ok to give up cryptocurrencies if you dont know how to deal with it properly than lose money.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, Cloud said:

I'm not going to say I will never give. I think I will give eventually, but just not now. I will give when I don't have anything left or I'm busy doing other things so that I won't have time to care about cryptocurrency. But it's unlike the case. Maybe If I lost all of my asset or I'm already rich enough to cover my expense all my life that I don't need to earn money anymore. That's when I give up I think.

well for me i see no reason i will ever give up on crypto because this is the only way i can make this amount of money and profits online and the stocks are too complicated to deal with.

Didn't have chance to back to 2010 where btc price is so low and if we're going to convert it maybe we are now successful in life. A millionaire or a billionaire of our own lifetime. 

I will never give up cryptocurrency. Because I can easily earn from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has opened a new way for me to earn. I would advise all of you to never give up on cryptocurrency.

I personally think that cryptocurrency is not for everyone, not everyone wants time consuming investments in where you have to constantly check the prices and to buy and sell and compare it to the market, it can be very demanding to other people.

1 hour ago, Abdulsalihu said:

I can't give up in cryptocurrency cos I can't give up in earning 

If you eve make a wrong trade more than twice and lose lot of money, you could definetely give up on crypto.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:07 AM, babakashi2020 said:

I am not a loser and so I don't quit easily. I have to fail like forever before deciding to leave 

thats a very good mentality to have mate, never give up and specially in crypto because we all know the market will bounce back up to where you bought your coins from,.

give up in cryptocurrency because crypto is change my life for better in financial and know crypto is more value and you can see the growht up of crypto until know , so i give up and try to change for succes in cryptocurrency .

If I only always ending up losing in trading, probably I will just stop from it for a while, I will think about what I did that made me lost my money. I will rethink and rethink, I will observe the market much better so I could have better decision that can be made. I will do that instead of giving up.

nMvFbuZ.png

Sometimes for the trading then the crypto currency will be given by people around the world and also to be added that we all will give up because of trading.