Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I think you have a wrong mindset to trading. Every trading platform have supply and demand, so when you trading that is impossible you will always get profit, because sometimes the price can be going down uncontrolled, because that is nature of cryptocurrency where so volatile. In trading cryptocurrency no anyone or company can guarantee you will profit. Also like stock and forex can make you lose big. Try learn trading first before enter.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I'm not giving up in Cryptocurrency every challenges have a blessings, You need to be patient in this crypto world. You need to wait the bull run comes, You can earn in other ways like holding, and join in forum to earn Bitcoins. There is a lot of ways to earn Cryptocurrency like faucets also you need to do research don't give up in Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I also when i'm beginning in crypto I was just thinking things are very easily in cryptocurrencies trading, I was think that I can double my cryptocurrencies everyday by mining

But suprsingly there are still people who believes that they can double their money from investing in new coins and HYIP, and this is the reason why these HYIP will not die because of the support they are still getting.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

That happens with some of my friends before. They knew crypto from someone they know. That person tells them that crypto is a new way to make money with fast, but they don't learn anything about crypto and just follow that person's instruction. But after they stay in the trading and follow the instruction, they feel that they cannot make money, and they almost give up. Suddenly, they make a gathering with the other bitcoin user, and they share what they've got. Then, in that meeting, many people suggest that they need to learn about trading, so they don't depend on that person, and they can make their analysis base on the current market. I agree that we don't have to give up if we do not yet reach our goals. Just keep doing for what we believe, and in the future, you will see that you will reach one by one of your goals.

• +1 1

Frankly, I never thought about going out from the field of digital currencies because of the large loss or something like that. I only thought once in the exit because the market took too long to move.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

yes, i agree with you. in a job may not continue to go up, maybe one time will go down. the world is indeed like this constantly ups and downs. all you have to do is don't give up and continue to prepare your best strategy so that you don't get eliminated in this competition.

• +1 1

Of course, in a falling market, it’s not worth it to sell bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. On the contrary, you need to buy, and as many bitcoins as possible

• +1 1

If i am not greedy and earning crypto slowly and steadly i will never give up or leave crypo. Its happen at that time when in greed i want to to be a mllionare in one night

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Park Ha said:

Or sell your bitcoin to protect the value and buy more at the dip,  so that you will recover your loses and aslo have a profit as well. 

I started selling when bitcoin was on top, at a price of $ 9,800. Today is a very good price to buy as many bitcoins as possible. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, thiscomm said:

yes, i agree with you. in a job may not continue to go up, maybe one time will go down. the world is indeed like this constantly ups and downs. all you have to do is don't give up and continue to prepare your best strategy so that you don't get eliminated in this competition.

This is something like the curse that's us as human it must face us, I mean that's everythings that's we start they must have challenges and we must fight with challenges in order to pass them then end of the day we become successful if we couldn't give up in all challenges.

• +1 1

I introduce myself to the crypto world. One day I was searching about online earning suddenly I discovered bitcoin. Than i started studying about bitcoin.  

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

This is something like the curse that's us as human it must face us, I mean that's everythings that's we start they must have challenges and we must fight with challenges in order to pass them then end of the day we become successful if we couldn't give up in all challenges.

yes, i agree with you. maybe this becomes a nature or destiny that must be done by humans because we need to struggle to stay alive and maintain our position. the point is that many people out there are trying to bring us down, they always see our shortcomings.

• +1 1

That is normal to give up when you have so many loses on the way. You will not be comfortable to continue trading

• +1 1

I am here now so I will continue it now. Crypto Currency sometimes failed to reach our expectations but maybe because we have wrong analysis to a problem. So any problems may occur in the future with Crypto Currency please still support it.

• +1 1

It was probably you will lose your interest if you know the reality that no one will reach quickly in crypto. Everything needs a lot of time and hardwork to become successful in crypto.

• +1 1

Why you gave up on crypto.  I have no sense of surrender for me there are words of surrender and that will never happen because I like to do business with crytpo and through that I do a lot of business and it makes me a lot of money and I am very proud to trade with this.  Greetings to crypto.

• +1 1

Someone knows how to trade, while someone does not. And if a person does not have profit from trade, it is normal that he leaves the trade. why persevere and bear losses? There are many ways to make money without cropping.

Actually people who want to give up in cryptocurrency trading only need a moment to rest. With a short break from trade fatigue, we can come back again with more enthusiasm.

People will give up if lost in high number and there's nothing he can do for recover. If he only pessimist we can give him motivation and solutions to start/ fix his strategy. Lost, scam and low value always become trader/ investor nightmare. Please manage the risk before enter the market for your own safety.

I have repeatedly faced significant amounts on cryptocurrencies due to airdrop and bounty. And I still participate in such companies. And trading for me just everyday profit and I know that the trades I do not get rich. In General cryptocurrency is interesting

I think its not time to give up. The crypto world is very Young. The development of crypto is just beginning. 

there are people who try to make money by manipulate people in this crypto world because its easy to do it .Its a virtual world and people cant take virtual name, virtual activities which can be in reality Nothing.

So be aware, try to read good informations

consistency, patience, slow and steady all are factors of good trading. if you have no patience than you can not survive in crypto market.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Who said that. It is the place where we have to  done the trading by keeping more patience.In crypto we have to keep more patience to do trading we should not give up so easily.

I do not give up cryptocurrency, but think if the government will take control of the coins/tokens, and about any anonymity can not go (For me this is the most important thing)