Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

3 months ago,

i lost about 60% of my total portfolio in trading...any coin i buy,,it went down..that time,,i left crypto for 2 weeks but can't do more..now i recovered again.

• -1 1

I utilizing digital currency from most recent two years I lost my own cash in crypto market yet now after 500$ lost now I figure out how to over please stanza circumstance and now I earned on regular routine.

• -1 1

The true brother that mentions our Bitcoin is that he can earn huge money at very little. But the real situation is different, so it is patient for this. If I can not be patient, I will be suffering from success.

• +1 1

No I have never give up on cryptocurrency.Because some cryptocurrency change your life.

• +1 1

Losing all your money is not easy to bear but if you are in this business you know the risks it has, or triple your money or stay in 0 everything depends on you and your mental strength, cryptocurrencies are easy to understand, but difficult to use correctly .

• +1 1

Yes it can be but if you have given 2 years and you didn't get from the Crypto currencies then it is the mistake of you that you didn't get any thing.

• +2 1

the ability to claim the existing crypto money site or the stock markets where we have money reduces the trust in this market

• +2 1

Many people give up on cryptocurrencies because they come with the idea that they will become millionaires from one day to the next, but the reality is different, which frustrates them and makes them throw in the towel, many times they are just starting to invest, also because they hardly know about it.

• +1 1

I am not giveup in the crypto market becasue i know that in the crypto market it will touch the sky and we can make good profit in it in future. Crypto is a great business in the world and soon it is going to be legal in all over the world.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the world of cryptocurrencies it is well known that one of the keys to success is patience, only those who persevere and are constant see their efforts rewarded in the end, so I advise all of us who start in this endeavor not to give up and continue until you achieve your goal, financial success is not easy to achieve but not impossible.

• -2 1

You are right friend, many people enter this world of cryptocurrencies expecting to become millionaires overnight, I think that everyone who starts in this world should investigate a little more thoroughly how everything related to cryptocurrencies works for That they understand that if you can make good profits but only if you invest time and money in it

• -3 1

Yeah sometimes i also tired and said why im here wasting money but i think its give us experince and we have to know we do.trading is too much voilitile and risky as we know but keep pushing yourself in right is good.

• -1 1

I think most of the people give up of this platform because they are tired and have not enough knowledge to deals with it. And the crypto currency exist as a change the future of someone who are working with experience . So plz don't lose hope and keep doing work. And I also encourage everyone to learn and try it.

The truth is I have not given up on cryptocurrencies since after informing myself well now if I have good profits, but in the past I did not know how to handle many cryptocurrencies so I invested in anything and lost a lot, since I was not well informed about handling cryptocurrencies, but now I'm doing very well

• +1 1

there are people who try to make money by manipulate people in this crypto world because its easy to do it .Its a virtual world and people cant take virtual name, virtual activities which can be in reality nothing...

• +1 1

Well, I think so if you approach towards the bitcoin is a make you rich option then things aren't good for you because bitcoin is much more then you get rich quick .yes if you get lucky And do your research right you can surely have some quick profits but even if you don't what you need to understand is Things aren't always the same. Patience is a must to have thing in the field of crypto. You need to understand that even if you haven't earned much But has gained knowledge about crypto you are on the right track and soon will be a good trader.

• +1 1

On 15.12.2019 at 16:42, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I have just started to deal with cryptocurrency and study it. Many people write that this is a very long and serious matter. I read for myself all the information I need. Thank you for such interesting topics!

• +2 1

I would say that I almost give up but not entirely give up to the point that I would lose hope to recover at all. It is actually frustrating to see other users failing in crypto currency especially to me since I also share the same fate they have encountered in their life existence in the crypto industry. I would say that I almost give up when I make a horrible decision on investing to a newly introduced coin thinking that it could give me a boost to be able to generate more profit than I already managing to have and suddenly became a bust and I losses all of the investment I have put in that project. That is the turning point in my life in crypto currency that I almost quit.

• -1 1

I do not believe that those of us who are immersed in the crypto world will give up, we have long-term investment, and this is venture capital so one goes on and on, just evaluate, analyze and research to be consistent and patient

• -2 1

you are right @Lubruselu that exactly what happened with me from three years but in the first year i lost 1500$, now i understood what it mean crypto currency and i'm working in trading.

• +1 1

Many of us started out in cryptocurrencies by taking someone's word for it. Surely many of us saw commercials on instagram or another social network where they promised us that we could earn 10,000 dollars in our first month if we worked with them. And there is nothing more false than that, you cannot get those profits so easy in the world of cryptocurrencies being a beginner. I think it is a studio job that can take us years to develop to perfection and even the most experienced traders lose money, as you say you never have to give up, but you also never have to believe 100% in what you see on social networks about the world of cryptocurrencies

• -1 1

good day,
Mmm, well I think that if you expect to get rich overnight you will probably give up, this is a world in which you have to strive, prepare and persist to get good results in whatever you want, good things cost if they were not good, everyone had them.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency, it's not a get rich quick. is not that easy as peoples thinks about it it need professional experience time Also, trading in cryptocurrencies is risky, which may lose your money This is what causes people to give up when they see that they are losing because they think of getting rich overnight while joining crypto.

• -1 1

Respecting all the areas that can generate income for better living conditions for people, I consider that cryptocurrencies are an axis of leverage for many enthusiasts who want to invest the amount that is within their reach and obtain positive results, whether in the short, medium, long term. It only takes will, patience and a willingness to learn for the investment to pay off in a short time.

• +1 1