Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Muchas personas suelen entrar con la idea de enriquecerse de la noche a la mañana que poniendo su dinero en un activo se van a enriquecer como ha pasado antes pero esto tiene que ir tan bien con la suerte que tuvieron los demás y ahora después para ver que no son ricos o que no tienen millones como quieren y mucho peor en el corto plazo porque tienden a desanimarse y darse por vencidos en el corto tiempo

• -1 1

Cryptocurrencies are actually created not to get rich but to make some profits, and the risk of losing your money exists when you hold a currency in a steady decline. Not giving up is a good thing, provided you always have money to trade.

• +1 1

I agree, sometimes we want to give up because we are not successful and rich in the crypto world, trading is not easy, sometimes there are failures and want to stay away from the crypto world. I understand that it takes hard work to succeed here and be patient to achieve success.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes now and again i besides worn-out and thought why I'm at this point massacre riches but i contemplate its let somebody have us encounter and we experience to be knowledgeable about we make trading is exceedingly a lot volitive and risky as we live through but stack close to manually in directly is skilled. 

• +1 1

If there are many people they get carried away by the comments that with cryptocurrencies you can get rich quickly, which is not true, why first you have to study this world of cryptocurrencies very very very well and above all have funds to make investments and who knows the same one day you win the lottery
And of course people start to lose a lot of money for not having studied this world in the end they give up
  a big greeting to everyone

Why indeed , there is nothing useful if we live the profit is here and we have to focus on making good investments, leave the cryptocurrencies and do what? The internet best offer ever is this and with this forum it can be the beginning of a new adoption race.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

15 minutes ago, Minions said:

There was a time friends, when I gave in up in Crypto. Cause there were some reasons b hind them. As a meter of fact I was very very sad at me. And it hits have full pressures for these. So I have to quit that job. But now I am fully aware.

Usually most people leave the market due to continuous and repeated failures in a row. The reason they keep failing is that when they fail, they don't go back and review their past performance to find their weak points and try to remember them and don't commit them in their next attempts. They just go ahead blindly and they think if they repeat the same process so many times, they finally achieve success and when they don't reach it, they will simply give up and stop. So, keep a record of your previous trades and know your strong and weak points,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

porque genero ganancias con ellos entonces me entrego a ella obtengo buen capital y sigo invirtiendo es una buena manera de generar

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has given me many benefits. I hope the cryptocurrency market will soon be accepted by other countries.

• +1 1

Always when you really want to undertake and there is no knowledge because you will want to decline but perseverance is always the best option.  What to do fresh in the world of cryptocurrency

• +1 1

esa es una buena opción en invertir en criptomonedas porque a largo plazo obtienes buen capital pero tienes que pensar en que criptomonedas son buenas para invertir en mi casa velas vlx lo recomiendo

• +1 1

I don't think anyone will give up on cryptocurrencies. Even if we make a lot and don't have to work again we will still use cryptocurrencies as they will be part of our lives. They already are for some people but adoption is strong and it will not be reduced.

• +1 1

i using crypto currency from last two years i lost my own money in crypto market but now after 500$ lost now i learn how to over come on verse situation and now i earned on daily basis.

• +1 1

We have to face losses most of the time but i did not give up on crypto because i know this is a future where we are ones who are joining it before it becomes the essential part of the world.

• +2 1

We all started out thinking that we were going to get rich very quickly, but it is the worst thing we can all think. Clearly it is the mistake that as newbies we all make, also another mistake before starting in cryptocurrencies is to believe 100% the commercials we see on social networks, we always see a well-dressed man with a sports car and telling you that I win it all with trading and if you pay him 200 dollars he will help you with his course to earn money. Nothing more false than these commercials, because if they really made so much money being traders they would not have the need to sell courses on it. Clearly they are mistakes that we all make equally, since we have to make mistakes to learn from those mistakes.

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

You made a good point because I am too was informed that it was a quickly rich way but I thought differently and I was right. We can profit but we need patience. I'm not going to trade though as you did. I've read a lot to know that trading requires experience I'm not going to have. So I'm invested.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I will never give up in the crypto world. Unfortunately, I lost a lot this year. The pictures in my profile show my dog Rocko, my sweetheart, I met him on August 6th, 2005 and had to let him go on August 6th, 2020. 3 1/2 weeks later my best friend died. I have lost a lot, but definitely not my hope. I apologize very much for these personal things that I have written. But I have a lot of dreams and I hope to be able to realize them with the help of the crypto world. That's why I'm always looking for new ways to be able to build a reasonable income on the Internet ... and yes, I also work in real life.

I hope my posting wasn't too much offtopic 🙂

• +1 1

Many people leave crypto because they believe that it is magic to just invest and the next day is rich, everything is in studying and it is something that gives in the long term some in the short term but the real gain is in the long term that is reality, and of course They investigate and study many times they put money in blindly when they lose it, they leave frustrated

Personally, I am not going to give up, I feel that cryptocurrencies are the future, so if I make a mistake I learn from it to perform better operations. The people who gave up mostly are those who thought their investment would make them rich in no time.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Man if you have no success and lose money for years, maybe you are doing something wrong and if you can't find what it is, again maybe, you should give up. I'm not telling this to discourage you but too many have lost money from trading, even in a bull market they do. So be careful and find how to make money. If you see it doesn't work you don't need to push it and lose more.

• Useful or interesting 1

People usually quit, when they do not see the profits quickly, or when they work on a page or application that ends up being a scam, then they do not continue to dedicate themselves to this, which seems to me a mistake because in this world of cryptos you always have to be patient , when you are involved in a project that is good, the profits will come by themselves.