Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I think most people don't give up this forum because I think those people leave this forum who don't understand about this forum and they don't get more profit form this forum . I don't give this forum because I get more profit form this forum by posting and investment .

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:45 AM, Great Commander said:

Didn't have chance to back to 2010 where btc price is so low and if we're going to convert it maybe we are now successful in life. A millionaire or a billionaire of our own lifetime. 

Yes you can't go back but you can take advantage from the current price of the Crypto as the Bitcoin change its position and its price is again moving to down trend.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Becoming rich in cripto is not an easy task. Some people just rush in to trading and that leads them to loss. Take your time and be patience. Try to learn more deeply about the crypto world. Making good profit need planning.

Give up on the future? No way, you will be kicking your luck this way, what you need to do is to increase what you are doing and keep learning, with the adoption of cryptocurrencies price are rising and income will be better. We shouldn't even consider price will turn bearish again but be positive and treat the small corrections with support and buying more.

Yed you are right and many people also think like that. And in my opinion if we really understand crypto world and learn about crypto world then this will be long lasting beneficial and give us profit.

yes friend are right many people also think like that.so i know that this site is also very good and trusted site in the world.so many people work this site and earn money a lot.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is the best forum for trading. I strongly believe that if you want success in crypto you must give your time to it. It was very helpful in my daily life. I just keep countinu trading with trusted coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

the crypto currency need the hard work that why all people give up in this world , so Yeah, I totally agree with you. Around the cryptocurrency there is air of light money and fast enrichment. I think the main reason for this myth was the sudden growth of bitcoin in , so that all my information about what you asked for , good luck for you brother .

3 hours ago, mahdititus16 said:

the crypto currency need the hard work that why all people give up in this world , so Yeah, I totally agree with you. Around the cryptocurrency there is air of light money and fast enrichment. I think the main reason for this myth was the sudden growth of bitcoin in , so that all my information about what you asked for , good luck for you brother .

But I don't think the rise and growth of bitcoin is a myth that people believe it to be true, bitcoin is real and while many people have no success in this world many have become rich and they had no clue that they would be. So it is about been smart.

• +3 2

To be honest crypto currency is very furstrating if you want to earn money but rest assured if you never give up no doubt in many cases you will feel as if you should quit off but endure patient and perseverance success will lay under your feet.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is my life. I earned my all income from crypto currency.  I am a really big fan if it and will be a star of Cryptocurrency soon . My future depends on Cryptocurrency and it is not the only way we suggest to all of you but work offline also. Thanks

• +1 2

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

There are some misconceptions regarding cryptocurrencies in world. That's why people keep very high expectations monetarily from crypto currency. It's all about patience and skills that is needed to understand by the people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We people need to not leave or not to give up. Slowly and gradually all of my purposes will be overcome. The first step is difficult and sometime may not be successful but after people achieve success.

2 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

To be honest crypto currency is very furstrating if you want to earn money but rest assured if you never give up no doubt in many cases you will feel as if you should quit off but endure patient and perseverance success will lay under your feet.

Many peoples expectations are that within the shortest span of time, cryptocurrencies will ake you a very wealthy investor not knowing that the whole process requires time, patience as @Abuhassanhave rightly mentioned perseverance. 

18 minutes ago, Froshk said:

Many peoples expectations are that within the shortest span of time, cryptocurrencies will ake you a very wealthy investor not knowing that the whole process requires time, patience as @Abuhassanhave rightly mentioned perseverance. 

You are right, @Froshk crypto currency is not a get rich quick system the crypto expert you see today spends years trying to figure things out but because they embrace patient today they are the successful people in the crypto currency industry.

• +1 1

No body is given up in cryptocurrency just yet when we are just getting started its a new thin and now is not the right time to give up. We have invest I started crypto this year 2020 and I know I will only get better at it

• +1 1

no thing come easy and quickly in this life, so the crypto currency as any thing in life need patient and hard working with good knowledge about the market ,
in addition to  the important thing is "Don't give up".

I did not join this forum because someone told me that I will be rich, I actually joined it to earn some pocket money no more than that, then I discovered that at the beginning I was missing the key point that is more valuable than the pocket money, which is knowledge. Learning about this uprising field is the real treasure that you get from this forum, and how you use that knowledge is what will make you rich. 

People are not give up in cryptocurrency only, but some people the issue of giving up it is like spirit for some people that's they are giving up in so many things.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Give up?!

I can’t speak for myself or anyone I know, but there are a number of people that seem to have given up, at least for now. Most of the people I’ve encountered that seem to have given up share a few things in common — they heard about crypto and thought they could get rich quick, and they couldn’t stomach the volatility. So they likely bought in when it was rising, and jumped out on the first major dip, failing to notice that every pattern in crypto tends to repeat itself.

I never give up. You should first read the terms and conditions of the platform. You should work hard with dedication and devotion. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill 

never give up,
The many promises you see on the Internet of quick and easy profit are nothing but to encourage you to enter the field,
But you must first learn and practice, then trade and try to discover your mistakes.
Do not try to follow anyone who promises you a quick profit and invest with them.
Good luck to you.

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:42 AM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Yes, friend, I think that we should explain well to the new ones or if we want to motivate someone who will not get rich but who has a chance of achieving it, but everything will depend on the behavior of cryptocurrencies and the patience that the person has for what is necessary clarify that getting rich easily is something impossible.

• +1 1

Some gave up during very bad years the market was in earlier but it was those that stayed that made the most of it and those that believed in crypto and didn't quit are now having the best rewards. I understand the quiters because they lost a lot, some people had fortunes in crypto that dropped 90% in two years and this is a reason to quit. Even now most of the previous altcoins have not recovered and it is impossible for many of them as they were abandoned and others were scams.

Despise having losses and difficult times in this crypto world we always should persist and never give up, especially when doing trading, we should be clear from the very beginning of two thing, it's not by any means a quick method to get rich overnight and we are not always going to win all of our trades. Bearing this in mind is of utmost importance to avoid getting disappointed when we fail.