Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I have not yet given up, though am thinking of starting my own coin, I still have not yet done every paper that is to be created but keep on trying as hard to really define what is happening the good thing about this place is that you will be able to learn how.

I have not given up on crypto currency.

Sometime people are just wasting their time they just think about the current day not of the future so first it is essential to learn the basics things and follow all the rules so it's will help you in upcoming work you will be fine , you won't face any trouble..

• +1 1

One that giveup with crypto currency is just because he has seen it benefit rather observing loose and failure that because lack of understanding or break it's rules

Why do i give on crypto currency when i assured it paid me urge amount i so impresse and excecit to have this opportunity most especially this crypto talk

On 7/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, TimopheyKa said:

I think that many people accept cryptocurrency as a fraud! That is, they do not believe that you can earn money on the Internet. And this is of course very sad, because the situation worsens your attitude to these people, because they did not even try it!

But the qualities requirements a number of patience and creation brutal to make the foundations, after that the whole lot will develop into laid-back and you will do well in achieving a wealth.

Becoming rich through Cryptocurrency can be real for you but you have to work tirelessly towards acquiring knowledge, experience and concrete background about this field in the likes of this forum because that is what you will use in order for you to achieve your aims in this field. You have to be extra patient because you will face many difficulties along the way but don't give up so easily and always learn from your mistakes.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people need to understand the first stage it's the most hardest part and as such it requires you to double your efforts and continue struggling, move on until you arrive at your desire destination(success). But nevertheless it requires patient and consistency for you to scale through your journey to a promise land

I think I will never give up in cryptocurrency and I won't even take the cryptocurrency seriously because this sector is very risky and you should have very good knowledge to earn money.

So, think twice before investing in cryptocurrency because I have seen many investors giving up for investing in wrong currency. But you should never make that mistake and only invest after full research.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never surrendered in the realm of cryptographic money I will be available in any task because essentially any individual who attempts will not sell out the outcomes, I have accomplished outcomes even though there is little that I can feel.

Based on my observation some people who had already gives up on crypto is the one who has less patient, they thought in just a month they will be a millionaire that was wrong perception on crypto. You need to work harder, to invest your time and effort to achieve the success in cryptoworld. Just like in this forum, it is not easy to earn you need to make a good quality post because the income depends on your post. So as to make some higher income, you must make some high quality post.

This is a very wrong imprecion you are get about the crypto, you will not get rich quick and you are told wrong about tis but you are maybe yound and naiv to think this is what happen, if your mind set is not change now you will not make it in the crypt and you will lose a lot as many have by think they are the best trader and make thousand when suddenly everythin is goes down and they all feel the baghurt from this.

A person needs a lot of patience and a lot of experience in this area to lay the foundations, after that everything will become easy, and you can get a lot of what you want, but I will only deal with cryptocurrency, invest for a long time, this is the best option for me.

Crypto is something new in our world, created relatively long ago, but received recognition only today. I did not miss any opportunity to get any amount of crypts, be it faucets, airdrops or bounty. And while cryptocurrency for me is an alternative income that does not require significant funds at the start.

Because you hope to see results in the short term but the truth is that in the crypto world you have to have a lot of patience and perseverance if you really want to see your achievements made, that of getting rich overnight is just a myth

This is very true, many people recommend cryptocurrencies as something with which you will be a millionaire tomorrow and in the short term, and that is why people then tend to put them aside because they do not achieve that illusion that was raised from the beginning, as already I have said it in several topics, wealth does not depend on cryptocurrencies, it depends on yourself and your efforts to achieve it

This is something new, people were not prepared for this, some people do not like the idea that their money is very safe but in the air with nothing or no one to support them or a place where they can go to claim or ask explanations. There are many reasons why it is difficult to adopt this new technology but it is something that will take place slowly based on greater future well-being.

I have been working with cryptocurrencies for over two years now. At the moment I have made about four thousand dollars, but this is not a very large amount in comparison with other people. I hope my income will grow in the near future, I do not want to give up.

I believe that nothing lasts forever. Cryptocurrency will also come to an end at some point. We used to use cash, then we invented Bank cards, and now we use cryptocurrency. As you know, technology does not stand still, which means that one day they will come up with something better than cryptocurrency.

I share the opinion of many of you, who renounces cryptocurrencies is the one who does
 not quite understand, know, use, who thinks that he will get rich overnight. The first
 thing is to do research, learn how to use them and know that in the long term it can be
 a good alternative. "He who perseveres reaches"

Yes don't give up on doing all this. cryptorency exists as a change for the future, so chase it, don't stop. the mind that often says it fails is people who don't dare to try.
I think giving up is sometimes a decision to make when you are tired from sc8for example, or you don't have enough experience in this field especially trading, but I encourage everyone to learn and try
My thought, I am a bit lit up, head, I wouldn't never give up if for the Egyptocurrenc industry. As this caused its was the system  Give up its no solution.its future economic system.. if hive up mean we give up too be better life

My friend brought me to cryptocurrency several years ago. And I am still interested in this, in truth, sometimes I give up. But I can no longer imagine my life without cryptocurrency. I still try to study and analyze more and more new information, but I am sure that I will never leave the crypt.

• +1 1

Before proceeding directly to investments, you need to clearly determine the estimated time frame, available budget, goals, how much money you will take, and how much you will reinvest.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

In my opinion you that many of us are involved in crypto because they've seen videos of being rich in a year but now some people have been in Crypto for two years and they're not as rich as they were, so some people actually gave up and sold.  

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

Its damn true. some people always like to play with others emotion. It also happened with me and i was in frustration at the first time. now i am doing well

On 12/15/2019 at 8:42 AM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

people who think cryptocurrencies will make you rich fast lose their money by not studying the market

• -1 1