Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

There was not a lot to have success for a year but prices are recovering now and it can be a good time to re enter even if you sold. Maybe price of Bitcoin will pass 12k now and will not go bellow again. But certainly 10k is the ultimate support right now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We know that everything in the world has its pros and cons, benefits and risks, and there are of course many risks associated with cryptocurrencies that still hinder this market and prevent it from actual application in the global economy.

On 10/11/2020 at 10:32 PM, OthmaneSmira said:

@note8tYour comment is good and interesting my friend ... You are developing significantly ... Yes, but anything that gets tired is worth it ... We did not sit and wait to be rich ... We work hard day and night for a few Satoshi ... No May exceed $ 1 a day at the beginning ... I think that whoever made a fortune started it with $ 1. And he is worth his fortune

You are right taking a start is very much important,  one need to take a start even from zero one thing that you will get is learning that is a guarantee  at least.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you are right @Lubruselu that exactly what happened with me from three years but in the first year i lost 1500$, now i understood what it mean crypto currency and i'm working in trading.

Thats is the problem I f starting something new with huge investment, you must lose them all, thats why me in crypto I was start without any capital, but I was only claiming faucets and playing dice.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:45 PM, guatazoo said:

Thats is the problem I f starting something new with huge investment, you must lose them all, thats why me in crypto I was start without any capital, but I was only claiming faucets and playing dice.

I also start with free sites like airdrops, faucets sites and i invested money which i claim from these bounties. 

If you invest those money which you get free then one thing happened that we have not fear to lose. Which make us patience and we all know patience is a key of success. 

• +2 1

On the contrary, I think that this area has a greater margin of profit than any other business, but sometimes the loss causes receipt or bankruptcy, and of course this is a real thing and therefore must adhere to the principles of trading and strict rules and strategies of dividing capital and diversifying currencies so that this loss is acceptable

• +1 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:50 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

There is no way to become a rich man within a very short time.. This can't be happen without luck.. I strongly believe that if you want success in crypto you must give your time to it.. As much time as you can give...

Absolutely, no man succeeded in just a short span of time. Reaching the pinnacle of success requires a lot of time, courage, and determination to get to it. We may encounter hardships in this field but we should focus on our goals and ponder about our reason why we are in crypto space. 

Hi friend, I don't think the investors might be left from Cryptocurrency trading as well as it gives high profit of earning. In my opinion, there is a big reason of lack of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it trading. The people who didn't know or know very less about trading, give up from Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Some people really aren't interested in the field which would eventually make them discontinue eventually. I think there a certain level of dedication and hardwork required in earning these cryptocurrency and using it in the right way.

• +1 2

Staying in crypto business doesn't do any harm. You don't sign an official agreement to stay in crypto. You don't work for anyone. You don't have any responsibilities. So, why thinking about giving up? You just keep going and whenever you feel you don't want to be involved anymore, you can leave it easily without any problems. Therefore, it is definitely worth a try and even if you don't earn a fortune, at least you have gained a valuable experience in your life and have learned many things about trading business.

• +2 1

I don't understand why you even have this question, this means that you haven't understood anything if you think that there is any exit plan. You can stop if you only lose money with bad trades but I don't know how this can happen when all crypto is rising for months. Maybe you have to learn about patience and not follow price each minute but make better trades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes there is no doubt sometimes people give up in cryptocurrency. Because some told to the others for scamming purpose. They use it and have been scammed by the people. 

When they never obtain their profit and loose their hearts therefore they give up in cryptocurrency.

In anything we do, when we fail we rise from our mistakes and our mistakes makes us strong ,we learn from our mistakes , so when we fail in several occasions it not mean over for us, it simply mean that the journey has just began, it wise not to give up, I am a very motivated by the topic 

It will be a biggest mistake if an active user decided to give up on crypto currencies just because things are not as it seem before then is too sad to hear. Because crypto have change the lives of many and we all see it clearly without doubt.

Hello everyone, I consider that in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to have a lot of patience and perseverance, personally I do not think that we can become millionaires from one day to the next, but if we can obtain some kind of profit that allows us to be comfortable , this is real, we just have to do things right and remind them that you have to study about the correct use of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Lesson learned; do not expect too high and believe to others what could be happen in the near future because no one knows it. Do not set a date for your successful because your hard work will set it automatically. Just enjoy what you are doing and if you fell you are tired because of no progress. Do not give up, just find ways

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:27 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

@Lubruselu I don't think I will give up on cryptocurrencies. The only thing that concerns me is- how to use my cryptocurrency funds in my daily expenses, apart from that I don't have problems, and I am earning a good income from cryptocurrencies.

I never give up in the cryptocurrency only weak heart & looser will give up. I learn from the failures & wake up to correct my mistakes. I'm not professional  traders but small trader is okay I'm satisfied. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:45 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Crypto is not that easy as peoples thinks about it it need professional experience time and commitment it is not for you to become rich over night it need time and interest people usually give up when they see lose as they are thinking to become rich overnight while joining crypto

Crypto is the easy market it is not difficult becasue if yo invest in a good coins that give you good profit in future but if you invest in the fake projects you make loss in it, so its depend on you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

it is very important to stay the same and to improve yourself and don't give up if you fail something. make more efforts to bring the cryptotalk much better platform and if you are not earning much just go on making useful post and you will definitely  will win the race one day.

People give up when they lose everything or do not see the results they expected to me, it happened to me and I was about to give up with cryptocurrencies, what happened is that I invested a lot of money in cryptocurrencies, I invested 300 dollars of which I ended up losing all my money and my  earnings because in the cryptocurrencies that I invested they dropped a lot in price until they were worth almost nothing so I got very sad and I wanted to give up but I started to think that if I analyzed my investments better I could have many profits and that is why I have not given up  Why do I expect to have a lot of profit with cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I will not give up in crypto currency, because it is the great achievement to my life and my families that one only cannot make me give up in crypto currency.

I do not give up crypto currency because crypto makes my life easier.There are many sites in the world. Among them crypto is best because it gives a opportunity to earn money. 

6 hours ago, Russel 017 said:

I do not give up crypto currency because crypto makes my life easier.There are many sites in the world. Among them crypto is best because it gives a opportunity to earn money. 

Correct friend. I also never give up in the cryptocurrency. I do crypto trading to earn benefits. Due to price volatility in crypto it is certain to lose some amounts in trading sometime but I wake up with other strategies if one gets wrong.

Edited by ShiNorton
  • +2 1

I was introduced by my friend where I earn money and knowledge I don't think I will give up cryptocurrency because through cryptocurrency I could be able to earn a lot of things experience and share each other ideas cryptocurrency has help me alot.