Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

You're very right friend and I agree with you this is not a job that will love you rich overnight we must have dedication effort and above all a lot of patience that every effort has its reward and this is long term

I notice that the temptation to give up is happening in any sphere of our lives, so it is normal to have such feeling but you just have to move on and don't stop at your doubts.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, Nicer216 said:

I will give up on cryptocurrency, if btc price won't increase again, such as I hoping a lot about halving 2020, and It will be great if it at least will reach price of amount 15k dollars, what will give us good incomes 

Bitcoin would reach the price of 15k, for that we do not need to worry, but giving up on bitcoin because of price is not fair, how many times it has lowed and then risen you could have gotten the profit from those movements.

I think I that Cryptocurrencies still have untapped potential on its, as especially tye technology backing it's existence, which is if the blockchain, which I think would really improve many protocols, when it's comes into play of finance, data, immutability and even security, as the this tech have high end mechanics on making data in Crypto transactions anonymous and relevantly safe from breaking immutability rule 

When i buy new coins and the project dead after few months i stopped my all investments and goes back to old coins in 2018.This was huge loss but man we learn from.experiencr and crypto is new world which is nit stable yet.So we have to face losses most of the time but i did not give up on crypto because i know this is a future where we are ones who are joining it before it becomes the essential part of the world.

• +1 1

No one should surrender in all spheres of life, especially in the field of cryptocurrency trading, because it takes time to make a profit.

Ok so first of all you shouldn't go into cryptocurrencies if you have no knowledge whatsoever in what you are heading into.

First you should get informed in the basics of what is all about and if it's safe or not.

Then you can go for more particular features from virtual currencies like trading, investing, gambling.

That way you will build your own experience and know what you can and not do.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think giving up is really an option here in cryptocurrency because of just a lose. In any business you make a profit and also make a lost. Just take your lost and invest in it again and I assure you, you will earn your money back. So never give up.

Right now I am enjoying a lot that in the crypto world, so now I will not give up but I have seen a lot of people who have given up from Cryptocurrency because they are not able to take advantage here and are suffering losses due to which they are giving up.

If you don't have any patience within you than I would never recommend to do investment and trade into crypto because all you need to have is patience to investment and quite good knowledge about the crypto.

For me I never thought of living Crypto, but there was a time I just got tired of crypto and wanted to take a break because I used to have this mindset that if I joined crypto I would  get rich quickly, but with time I changed the mindset when I learned more about crypto, and I decided to work harder.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Of course many people are just lying to the newbies that crypto is helping to get quickly rich in order for those newbies to use their referral links, but after the newbies start using crypto when they see are not become rich fast, its lead them to be addicted in gambling. 

I learned something from the internet, which is that getting money is not easy and will not happen quickly, and I adapted to that of course, but among the reasons that precipitate a trader out of the field is bankruptcy.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You argue, I think to myself, that cryptos should not be thought of as such, cryptos need to be understood first, research and analysis on crypto will only be successful.

Cryptocurrency takes a lot of patience so I think that those people that don't have enough patience doesn't have the ability to stay using cryptocurrencies so they will mostly give up and I hope that people will realise that they need patience

• +1 1

I think that many people accept cryptocurrency as a fraud! That is, they do not believe that you can earn money on the Internet. And this is of course very sad, because the situation worsens your attitude to these people, because they did not even try it!

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about partners, Cryptocurrency world is a field that requires patience before one can be able to achieve good profit to there wallet. Trading is a good way to earn some profit to your wallet but you need 4 things which includes-: 

1. Good background about Cryptocurrency.

2. Good experience about trading coins.

3. Acquire good knowledge about trading.

4. And lastly which I think is the key, Be patient.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto is not so easy as people need time and commitment to professional experience about it. It is not for you that they will become rich overnight. It takes time and interested people usually see when they lose.

Sometimes people say that the world of cryptocurrency can make it rich quickly, and many people are interested, they don't think that there is nothing instant in this world, it requires hard work and sacrifice. Indeed, being in cryptocurrency and trading is not easy, it takes hard work and never gives up to be successful and become rich, but many people give up because they failed in the first trade.

• +1 1

I haven'y yet think about the give up option. Because i know patient is the key success here, and also required a skill. One can must prosper here if he stay with patient, so give up is not a best choice. 

22 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

Sometimes people say that the world of cryptocurrency can make it rich quickly, and many people are interested, they don't think that there is nothing instant in this world, it requires hard work and sacrifice. Indeed, being in cryptocurrency and trading is not easy, it takes hard work and never gives up to be successful and become rich, but many people give up because they failed in the first trade.

The main point about trading is that there is no free money to collect. Some people enter trading with that idea in mind and when they face with reality, they just give up and don't even try to recover their losses to break even! Like any other job, it also requires some level of skills and enough investment otherwise you will not earn more than what you pay for fees. It doesn't need hard work, it only needs attention and concentration.  This is even more important than analysis. Acting at the right time is the key to success.

Yes they said that when you use Crypto you get rich quickly. That's what they know who didn't try the Cryptocurrency, but little don't know that crypto is all about patient with luck. It really takes time before you get rich in crypto, sometimes it takes a year. A luck when you become rich in instant. If you want to go in Cryptocurrency consider being patient all the time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact more and more people are realising the importance of crypto currency and actually started using it. By the year 2025 I visioned almost all metropolitan cities will start using BITCOINS. As currency for daily use. 

there is no easy way to be rich because if that was true everyone could have been,  we need to work hard to make make money , this is true in crypto world as well , no pain no gain

Being in cryptoworld and trading requires people to have patience because it is not possible to become rich fast in a short time of working not only in crypto but also in other jobs in life

• +2 1

The reason why some people do give up in crypto currency easily is because they do not learn trading from gurus they want to start from scratch hasn't known that crypto currency is a broad course it require some mentorship from some one before you can be successful.