What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020

The price of ripples cannot be expected at present. There is a platform that offers this currency for free in exchange for a small process, but so far its price is less than half a dollar. It needs many years to reach the price of $ 50. I think its future is very far.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:17 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

It is a very good currency And it has a lot of potential to master further I think Imust reach round about $ 1 to understand this Just how do you think in the future I think if you trade on this on a small scale then you can turn on good profit

May be XRP cross the 10$ this time becasue last time XRP will touch the high at 4.50$ and i hope that this time XRP will touch the high and we will make good money through the XRP coin becasue this time market bull is going to high so much.

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Nutu18 said:

XRP have huge power and strong potentials for long time and best project in crypto market also for banking sector so Ripple give us huge but for some problem currently not going good but in future we will got good from Ripple.

Yea, ripple has been an eyesore to many investors, they have been benefiting for a long term Investments in this coin which seems to be a good potential coin

I think it shоuld reach upto three dollar I think so because ko one say perfect its оnly a prеdiction but xrp coins has a stability to reach this one best coins in the crypto market cap.

I think the ripple currency will improve over the coming months, and its price may end up at $ 100 this year, so I advise everyone to buy this currency and store it because its empty price is $ 0.16 and this is a very low price

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

After the end of this crisis, which we do not know how long it will last, its price can rise by about 50% as a lower estimate, because it is possible to enhance its methods of promotion and demand from all users. This is from my observation and reading opinions from various aspects of the world that are interested in these digital currencies in general.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think the price of the ripple coin will have a very large future. There are many people who say that the price can reach more than 500, so I advise everyone to store this currency.

I think the price of XRP will drop by the end of 2020 because less and less people are using it which makes it to have a low demand and therefore a low price.

I think when all this problem of corona virus and market not stable  finish, the XRP will rise to 1$ or 0,8$ in the end of 2020 , this is my opinion , but the right answer we can see it in 12\ 2020.

• +3 1

I expect the price of xrp to reach $ 0.50 if bitcoin succeeds in doubling when it splits, and this is my prediction for the price of xrp during the end of 2020

Life is great and enjoy it

XRP is a kind of stable currency. Because the rate is rarely seen to be increased. But the price can be higher in 2020 as the experts say. Maybe the price can be around .5$ to .8$ I think. But it's quite unpredictable.But we are waiting to see what happens. XRP can actually go around 30% in the value of price. Ripple coins are quite famous to all. 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:26 AM, alex72 said:

In my opinion xrp will be at $20 end of this year 2020. Because now xrp's demand is pretty good this is why I think it's price will rise up way faster than others. That's all I can say about.

Still too far you say XRP will be 20 usd at the end of 2020.

Try to see my chart and imagine with FOMO or anything that you think can pump XRP.
dbD5QgO9

Only around 252 days, is it possible that the price of XRP will reach 20 usd by the end of 2020.?

• +1 1

I think that the price of XRP at the end of 2020 will be around 0.3-0.5 us dollars, prices higher for such a coin can not be until it is accepted as an official virtual currency.

• +1 1

XRP is a good currency compared to other currencies, and I think that its price will rise by the end of this year, as will happen to most currencies, as many people, for example, think that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 20 thousand, and then the price of XRP will also increase.

I think Ripple’s price will be between the $ 0.50 and $ 1 range, it is difficult for Ripple to exceed this price, but in general Ripple is a good investment but I prefer ethereum.

• +1 1

I do not think that the price will exceed one dollar. This is its upper limit. It is a good option for trading, but I find that a person trades bitcoin much better.

• +1 1

Hello dear mate , it all depends on the price of bitcoin because ultimately all the coins affect same way as bitcoin gets affected , if bitcoin price goes up other coins will also see growth in their price , so if XPR continuous and proves its worth again it could reach 1$ at the end of the year  2020.

Bitcoin is definitely going reach new price by the end of 2020, so ripple like others cryptocurrencies will follow the growing trend and maybe even double its price.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

Well, I will depend on what will happen to bitcoin. If bitcoin will pump up to $20000 before the year end, we can see xrp to reach, I think 0.5 dollars. But if bitcoin's price goes low and continue to be dump until the year end, I see xrp will be 0.01 dollar value only. Just a wild guess and I hope that it's price will rise soon.

XRP is use by many crypto lovers and traders. It is very famous coin just like bitcoin. I think the price of xrp pump up to $1-2 since it has a potential coin. Many traders will definitely love this coin.

40 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

XRP is use by many crypto lovers and traders. It is very famous coin just like bitcoin. I think the price of xrp pump up to $1-2 since it has a potential coin. Many traders will definitely love this coin.

Well, i think xrp will being dominant after the bitcoin halving because the altcoins is just depending to the price of bitcoin if this will be pumped or not, happy posting.

At the end of 2020 the price of xrp i am expecting can be reached to more then 0.50$ because there no certain pumps in this years for xrp price i always recommend to invest in xrp when its prices goes to 0.18 $ or 0.15$ because best time to buy this coin for huge quantity for best profits.

I think that the XRP coin will be able to reach a price of 0.4-0.5 dollars for this year , since after halving bitcoin, all coins will start to grow, including cheap ones.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

$1 is something out of imagination in 2020. XRP is now only $0.21 and in the most optimistic scenario it can rise up to $0.35 or $0.40 which can happen in the end of 2020. Ripple is among the coins with big supply and this will resist against price rise. If you want to invest in Ripple to sell at dollars value, you have to wait until 2021 and 2022. Ripple is a proper choice for HODL but not for day trading. I tried to earn from XRP in short term but it was not volatile enough to give me fast and steady profit.

XRP is really good and many people believe in this coin.. And i think that this coin is moving forward and maybe it will reach 0.35 0.5$ in the end of this year