What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall?

I have not much knowledge about it but i think it works on demand and supply model. As demand increase in market price rises and same supply increases price goes down. 

Most say that bus actually the demand of the coins that turn to make the coin to rise, but for me I think it's must be something different and complex that what it's actually being talked bon having for demand to rise as, with this when the the bitcoin supply reaches its peak, what next on the value as the demand will be there but not supply, unless peer to peer buying

What determines the price of bitcoin is the supply and demand of it and is affected by whales because it has large amounts of bitcoin, which allows it to control the strength of supply and demand.

Life is great and enjoy it

There are several things that play a role in determining the price of bitcoin, such as the supply and demand for currency. The more demand for a currency, the higher its price and vice versa, as well as the control of whales who can control the price.

The thing that determines the direction of the price towards the rise or fall is the market value and the ratio of supply and demand to this currency in addition to that the seizure could have a role in the rise and fall of currency rates

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin relies on the role of supply and demand therefore, when there are more buyers than sellers then the price is likely to go up.

Many things are going to set the hipe in bitcoin prices means up trend of btc and down trend of bitcoin such as good news regarding crypto market. FOMO of halving event or any other event. Manipulation can anytime up trend or down trend. And FUD and bulk buying or selling of crypto market coins or tokens. 

I think there are so many factors to affect the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. The  key to affect the price of Bitcoin is determined according to the supply and demands. Simply we can understand, more the supply , less will be price and vice versa. 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:46 PM, Upright said:

Most say that bus actually the demand of the coins that turn to make the coin to rise, but for me I think it's must be something different and complex that what it's actually being talked bon having for demand to rise as, with this when the the bitcoin supply reaches its peak, what next on the value as the demand will be there but not supply, unless peer to peer buying

I think that the thing that will affect the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the factor of supply and demand because that is the most stable factor that needs to be fulfilled in cryptocurrencies and other businesses. 

Well, i have no idea how this happens but the analyst can predict it, this is why i just follow the predictions coming from them because it had a highly percentage that this will be happen. Happy posting.

He said that no one can give accurate information but if we can analyze the market well then its future can be said at least a little bit. However, I do not think that the rise of Bitcoin determines the fall of Bitcoin. Rising Bitcoin prices are very unlikely to fall.

The growth and fall of bitcoin is determined by the demand of people at a particular moment for it and for news that is published in the media about bitcoin

On 10/5/2019 at 9:53 AM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, what determines the rise or fall of Bitcoin?
Could Bitcoin fall be the result of so many people buying it?

Well, my friend, I think that the normal trading activity, like buying and selling and economic conditions, has a very big effect on the high and low price of bitcoin.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

i believe that the most thing that affect currencies prices is supply and demand, that can make bitcoin price goes up or fall down aswel, also i think if too many people buying it that means there is more bitcoin released which will make it go down

Whales trading.. Is the most important reason to make the price go up or down.. They can control the price and make huge profits by trading! But the numbers of whales today is really big and not like when it was 2016 ! So the volatility in the price of bitcoin is a normal thing these days..

Bitcoin will rising soon because halving happen 3 day ago , so all people expect that bitcoin will rise to 20000$ in some months , for that i think now is the best time to investing in bitcoin , because after some maybe you capital will doubled , but this is not sure , this is trading nothing is sure , if you want to invest , is you responsibility.

9 minutes ago, Magnom said:

Whales trading.. Is the most important reason to make the price go up or down.. They can control the price and make huge profits by trading! But the numbers of whales today is really big and not like when it was 2016 ! So the volatility in the price of bitcoin is a normal thing these days..

Yes I think that you are right because whales trading is one factor that affects and determines the rise and fall of bit pin because they have big contributions in the cryptocurrency and I hope that they will not let cryptocurrencies fall

I think it's time to rise up ! we noticed that today the price of bitcoin was near to reach 10,000 dollar !
I think if today the market closed at 9600 so we are going to a higher price in the next few days

Bitcoin is a decentralised coin. And no one can actually control this currency or it's  price. But the demand of the cryptocurrencies actually differs the value of this coin.But the currency falls or rises during some purchasing also. And it is certain that also the supply of currencies sometimes also affects the price. So it is quite unpredictable what will happen actually. 

Any currency or commodity in the world whose price is determined by the law of supply and demand, so the more people who buy bitcoin, the more it will increase.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:53 AM, MyThoughts said:

There have been similar topic like this in the Crypto world section but I will still discuss this. The bitcoin price just like a commodity in the market is directly affected by the demands and supply, a higher demand and a lower supply means price will rise and lower demand with high supply will bring a dip in the market value. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

what usually determines the variation of the value / price of the bitcoin are the news both the true and the false ones, the big transactions of the whales and of course the halving just happened...

The volatility of bitcoin is due to the economic conditions in the world that were affected by the Corona crisis, but in the end, I believe that Bitcoin will rise and achieve a great position among the financial assets.

There are tones of reasons that can influence on the price of any cryptocurrency, for example some country simply bans bitcoin there and because of that we can see a small fall.

• +2 1

On 5/14/2020 at 6:18 PM, AH108 said:

Bitcoin's value is also affected by miners and whales too.These are few things that is happening to bitcoin. It's not only about bitcoin, in any industry we will see this.
I think BTC will reach 20,000 at the end of this year. The price of bitcoin meets $8900 so many people will happy on that.Bitcoin Falls and rise depends on News about Crypto  which are from Institution and big wheels .

There is no basis for the bitcoin to reach $20K value this year. There are just assumptions and theories that might not come true the way experts have predicted. As you can see these days, even reaching half of the price you mentioned is a big achievement. The whales and miners can certainly affect prices but nothing is more important than the traders who trade with bitcoin every hour and minute. Their decisions are vital and if they trade in groups, they can change the market all of a sudden because in group trading, lots of people can agree upon a decision to sell or buy.