Cryptocurrency Adoption - The Case for Africa - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicklaus97

Cryptocurrency Adoption - The Case for Africa

The current situation in Africa regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as I see it is developing well, but there are only a few countries that support cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

Crypto currency in Africa is growing and if we talk about country like Zimbabwe whose inflation rate is very higher Crypto could be the best option over the usd people using there. And as we see the Bitcoin atms are also growing Africa would do great in Crypto currency later.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

According to the last news about Africa there are currently more bitcoin ATM than in my country, Belarus, which is located in Europe, so this big continent should use crypto more to push other countries.

The name of bitcoin is known almost all over the world. And the developed countries namely the users are using it. But such underdeveloped countries as Africa still have a long way to go in order for the country to become widely used cryptocurrency.

Even though the African continent is still in backwards as to implement the use of Cryptocurrencies into the society, I personally which I think that having to join the system of Cryptocurrencies would not be legal if waiting for the government there to accept it, as the citizens there in each different countries in the African continent can freely join the system rather waiting for their government to leaf them to it

On 12/15/2019 at 7:23 AM, Migo said:

I think africa will not adopt bitcoin in the next few years, because the content is not ready for this kind of technology, I wich they will but o don't think that is going to happen 

Your opinion is likely to be right and it is also wrong. For your work, there are many African countries that have installed the development train and will use any existing method to develop their potential, especially the blockchain.

Africa is actually a non-continental area now because the technology hasn't developed yet. And it is still time available to adapt the cryptocurrencies. There are still time when the crypto will take the trading system. And till then maybe Africa won'tbe able to include the cryptocurrencies tradings. So let's wait and see. 

I think that cryptocurrency can solve a lot of problems especially in such region like Africa, but technological lag of Africa don`t let introduce cryptocurrency in the near future  

Everyone knows Africa is still under developed nation and they have so many issue technology Wise and education wise, so I don't think soon they adopt crypto currencies, because to use block chain technology need better online service and technology I don't think present Africa afford this.

Africa is one great country for cryptocurrency but as far as I know In Africa there is very low adoption of cryptocurrency because most of the people are less aware about it some people has very good knowledge about cryptocurrency and they are from Africa 

I think in Africa cryptocurrencies is spreading rapidly especially in South Africa and Nigeria there have showed much interest in cryptocurrencies and the rate of users there is increasing, tho cryptocurrencies hasn't been legalized over there yet but so many works with it .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the current situation in Africa is very appropriate for the spread of cryptocurrencies, because poverty and the lack of opportunities to find jobs will make work as an option and a very good alternative, but the problem is in the infrastructure where there are many poor areas where there is no electricity or internet.

I think Africa will take a long time to adopt cryptocurrencies because I do not think that people in those countries use computers.

There are many countries in Africa that started to support cryptography and create their own digital currencies, but I think that it takes a lot of time to implement this matter before digital currencies are officially used in those countries.

It will take long before Africa adopt crypto currency because no any preparation or any sign that shows that they will adopt the system but who knows what will happen in the future perhaps they might be one of the fastest growing adoption of Bitcoin in the world.

In my opinion Africa is need a lot of time to start adapting cryptocurrency , because unfortunately a lot of people don’t know about existence of cryptocurrency yet , this is unfortunately , im from Africa and im sad to said this , but is the truth , I think we need a lot of time to start adopting cryptocurrency. I wish im wrong.

Including South Africa and remaining African countries finding some solutions of regulations of crypto market so that they can allow their business operations mans freely to do their crypto market business. Because there is not still clear decision from the administration of these countries. So still people doing crypto currencies business.

I heard the news that Africa is accepting cryptocurrency, and this is very cool! I am really happy for them, and I think that this system contributes to the further productive development of the country

I wonder to see the Growing possibilities in Africa to trade the cryptocurrency.Africa today has all the potentials that are at the stage of development of cryptocurrency.I wonder to see the Growing possibilities in Africa to trade the cryptocurrency.Africa today has all the potentials that are at the stage of development of cryptocurrency.

In the future Africa will accept cryptocurrencies for cryptocurrencies Africa will be a good country Some countries have already adopted crypto Hopefully all countries will accept crypto.

Africa is adopting crypto fastly but i don't think they will lead in crypto in future because asia is leading and they will lead in future. China is big economical power and also on top in crypto world. 

• +1 1

I noticed a few years back when I was looking into global prices of crypto, for some reason all the exchanges based in Africa were offering crypto at higher prices. Seemed unfair for a region already struggling with currency value.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I know that Africa is increasing adoption and many are interested in cryptocurrencies in Nigeria, Kenya and in all northern africa as Algeria and Egypt. The adoption we discuss is happening now we get ready for better.

Africa today has all the potentials that are at the stage of development of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Africa, there is a lot of potential development on the blockchain. 

Some places of Africa are developing very fast. Bitcoin is been adopted mostly in Nigeria because of oil riches and Bitcoin is helping some people to receive and send payments across borders. It has millions of people in europe and maybe the best way to transfer money is through cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1