The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

5 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, maybe I have hopes like that. Do you not hope so? That is why we have to discuss it together. What kind of greed do you mention?

Lol. We are going to promote their token as usual. Their token will be distributed to investors. We can always have a choice to get paid with their token. Which is you can buy after you have the bounty payment in BTC or ETH. Please read the first post again.

Guys! don't forget to vote

@heelsibat @miskyming @Afrizal rahman @cBenton92 @thiscomm @hakimgentlemen @Pearls Before Swine @Delgboke @Jokeer @Benjamin @Migo @Ilustration @himel398 @iloveyobit @Bantay116 @Luciferludz @Hanhassie @Jon @littledi059 @Fadzinator @cryptozalmii37 @crypto1 @Huzlerdude @Fatihgani12 @hasdasdaw07 @NusratJahan @foxman @vibrationnn @Gody @Bijoy52 @Ibnusmanedoz @fahin1 @Gclaw06 @MinJax @Cryptominer @Emma @jore1 @Tasrif Hossain @xpertt @nasipadang @AL SHAIMON @Abdullahi @kusvuw10 @Shahadatbd @himel398 @McCree @Farman Ali @Cryptokiller @bliznec @SyntaxEr. @Superred @Hirahir @Sayyadi @Hanhassie @DIWANI

I have voted man! Will it even make a difference though unless the people doing these altcoin bounties decide to pay out in btc or ETH? I hope so

• -2 1

8 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I support payment with Bitcoin or Ethereum because this is good for us. We will not wait for the inclusion of currency in platforms or the like because we have received payment already , but the problem of bounty owners remains, will they accept this condition?

We need to know how many of us agree with this new system. Let's discuss first. At least we have tried to make something better for all of us.

3 hours ago, cBenton92 said:

I have voted man! Will it even make a difference though unless the people doing these altcoin bounties decide to pay out in btc or ETH? I hope so

Thankyou

49 minutes ago, Jon said:

All decisions is from the project developers, but I don't know if this will help to send them what we need as a bounty hunters

Bravo. All we need is stick together. Thanks!

• -2 1

11 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Guys! don't forget to vote

Just voted! But i think we cant force crypto projects to run their bounty campaign here and pays us on btc or eth. Still im hoping that they will hear our opinion. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Just voted! But i think we cant force crypto projects to run their bounty campaign here and pays us on btc or eth. Still im hoping that they will hear our opinion. 

I also voted and see what happens. I hope that my vote will help, and in the future I will participate. This is great when you need to help each other

• -3 1

7 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I know we can't force anything. However, if we united then we can propose them to follow the system. We are just discussing now. 

I saw some hunter disagree with this new system. That vote result showed that we will face problems from the inside, and outside of the hunter community. 

6 hours ago, bliznec said:

I also voted and see what happens. I hope that my vote will help, and in the future I will participate. This is great when you need to help each other

Thank You!

6 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

The greed goes this way, after all will finalize on a single aspect, a greedy person will say that now no one is in the market, let me have my cup fill up at once

Ahh yes. I get it. I can see some hunter disagree. But we can't force them. 

• -2 1

I see the vote now, of course everyone or the majority will agree because they prefer to pay directly with Bitcoin and Ethereum and I am one of them, as I said to see what is the result in the end, thank you . 

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I know we can't force anything. However, if we united then we can propose them to follow the system. We are just discussing now. 

I saw some hunter disagree with this new system. That vote result showed that we will face problems from the inside, and outside of the hunter community. 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Jon said:

All decisions are from the project developers, but I don't know if this will help to send them what we need as a bounty hunters

I think this petition will help if they considered what bounty hunters want also it is a guarantee that the project is serious because they spending money on their campaigns.

• -2 1

1 hour ago, Hanhassie said:

That is the fact and they can make the decision to fail also. Which is very bad

I think we will leave them if we have the majority. Projects will choose a big community than the small one. I believe some of them are representative of the project or they get scared with verification. 

1 hour ago, xprince1996 said:

I think this petition will help if they considered what bounty hunters want also it is a guarantee that the project is serious because they spending money on their campaigns.

Super true!

45 minutes ago, Abdullahi said:

I hope so because there too many scam bounty hunters they will reward you with a token that do not have high value is better they change it to btc

Here edit your text with this one:

I hope so. Because there are too many scams in the bounty campaign. They will reward you with a token that does not have a high value. They should change it to BTC. That is better.

Take an English course my friend.👍

46 minutes ago, Hirahir said:

I think new payment system is the best from the other one the system but I don't understand bounty work

You too. An English course is cheap.

Edit your text : I think the new payment system is the best from the other system, but I don't understand how bounty work.

Lol 😂

42 minutes ago, foxman said:

the new payment system is the best to take a part in the markets and then I think we can get money more from the bounty 

Cool. Please don't forget to vote. Thanks!

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Emma said:

Then what about the advertisement of their own token or coin my dear friend? Their token will not be distributed and traded by this. It will become a barrier for their success.

I know the negative effect if this system is implemented, but doesn't the bounty hunter also contribute to dump prices when first listed

• -2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, bliznec said:

Yeah i hope those who will start their bounty program here will see this thread so that they have an idea of what we want.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:34 PM, lucky80 said:

What do you think about this system hunters?

Having an escrow would definitely be beneficial, but who would handle the costs of hiring such? Or the costs are minimal?

Nevertheless, having an escrow would force bounty offers to have legitimate funds to support their bounties. But it may discourage some investors though.

• +1 1

I would be glad of such a system if it prevent the scam. Too many of them appeared now. Cryptocurrency does not stand still and useful innovations only benefit.

• -1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:20 PM, lucky80 said:

You have a point lets just hope for the better. Maybe those bounty hunters that disagree to this petition is they didnt know the benefits of receiving a payment in major coins and not in the token.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 2:36 PM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

It may happen. This is a good idea. If it is a general websites bounty this is very much possible because this payment methods are going to be a very popular. They are introducing the lightning network also to make the transition faster. But if any coins website is giving the bounty they will definitely promote their coin as a payment medium. 

1 hour ago, Satya31 said:

It may happen. This is a good idea. If it is a general websites bounty this is very much possible because this payment methods are going to be a very popular. They are introducing the lightning network also to make the transition faster. But if any coins website is giving the bounty they will definitely promote their coin as a payment medium. 

yes maybe this is one of the lack if bounty hunter is paid using bitcoin or ethereum, the most important of all is, we should choose carefully so the bounty that we follow is not a scam

30 minutes ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

I think this is the best way to give a price to a hunter. This will be great for all bounty hunters. Spammers cannot do anything when they test real hunters. In the future, I hope this happens.

This is not to test the bounty hunter but it is a guarantee to any investors that the project is 100% serious because they already paying real money to their bounty participants.

15 hours ago, Jon said:

I am ready to support the new payment system. We can strive together and help the bounty hunters

Thank you so much. I hope we can make this real. Together, we are strong.

14 hours ago, palalu said:

I know the negative effect if this system is implemented, but doesn't the bounty hunter also contribute to dump prices when first listed

What is the negative effect, mate? About that man you quoted, I don't quite understand what is he talking about until I see his vote. He disagrees, so let the darkness stay inside, mate, save your precious time, hahaha.

1 hour ago, xprince1996 said:

This is not to test the bounty hunter but it is a guarantee to any investors that the project is 100% serious because they already paying real money to their bounty participants.

Absolutely 100 👍

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

You have a point lets just hope for the better. Maybe those bounty hunters that disagree to this petition is they didnt know the benefits of receiving a payment in major coins and not in the token.

Maybe they happy to receive a token and then dump it with less price. Meanwhile, the scammer is running away with investor money and don't care about their token at all.

We are not just a hunter. We also an investor. The real investor should support us. Do you know why?

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Having an escrow would definitely be beneficial, but who would handle the costs of hiring such? Or the costs are minimal?

Escrow can take fee's from the company. And that is a small fee. 

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

bounties. But it may discourage some investors though.

Why?

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

This is what I'm talking about. The system is aiming at everyone.

And guys, please press the vote button above. Thanks!

Edited by lucky80

I agree with this idea, by giving project fees using Bitcoin and Ethereum, it can reduce fraud and useless coins. Bointy hunters should agree with this idea because they can ensure payment for everything they do.

8 minutes ago, Sahbana said:

I agree with this idea, by giving project fees using Bitcoin and Ethereum, it can reduce fraud and useless coins. Bointy hunters should agree with this idea because they can ensure payment for everything they do.

They should have agreed because it was for the common good. But everyone has their own egos. It is very difficult to unite, but let's try. Don't forget to vote.

8 hours ago, kakacoin said:

I personally don't think that is is fair with the new one because a new user has to put a lot of effort but on the other hand its good for the spammers.

Please explain what is not fair for the new user? All users will need to put a lot of effort to get paid. This a job, and you are getting paid if you finish the job.

13 hours ago, palalu said:

yes maybe this is one of the lack if bounty hunter is paid using bitcoin or ethereum, the most important of all is, we should choose carefully so the bounty that we follow is not a scam

Yes always this is true. We should definitely be aware always before hunting the bounty. We should do our own research that the website is legit or not. Their registration details and the other things we should check. But i couldn't understand why did you say that if they get paid via btc or ethereum it may be a lack? Can you please share your thought? 

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

Dude it is a Poll, If you want everybody to say yes it will not be a discussion, i just said what i believe, but i see you have problem with me, so let us all calm down and move on.

And no I'm not spamming are kidding me?? And no I did not expect any payment on this post, i thought it was on a bounty and airdrops section now is see I was wrong, the topic is on wrong section. let's just do  not complicate things, i will leave this discussion. 

PEACE!

Lets all just stick to the topic here and not start arguing over nothing. We are talkin about possibilities of a set structure to get put into place for payment from bounty campaigns and if it could possibly be in the form of BTC or ETH and not their native coin.