Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

Well, the market is changing and fluctuating rapidly so the best is to devise a strategy to limit losses when the market falls suddenly, perhaps it is better to place a stop loss order.

Well i am small Crypto worker and i am gathering my some btc through the campaign like Cryptotalk and i am holding ltc by converting them. Yes it's small amount but i am happy with my Earnings.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me the most promising coins and tokens are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, and also ten new cryptocurrencies that I think are going to reach a good price in this year.

2 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

Well for now I am not seeing any ICOs or IEO because it was very hard well which is best well I go for active coins in the market like ethereum bitcoin ripple cardano and many more are out there

ICO and IEO are not suitable for accumulation because they have unknown futures. If you are concerned about collection only choose high cap coins. Accumulation is the same as long term HODL. Search for famous coins that are commonly held by investors and have reputations for good HODL profit. But now it is a little late for collecting because bitcoin has risen noticeably in the recent days and it is better to hold whatever you have rather than buying more coins and fill up your wallets.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, Iamelneeno said:

For now I try to accumulate about five to six coins which are litecoin, Ripple, Sleep, Ethereum and Btc am sure one day it will be a great investment for me.

Keep all of that but sell your ripples, those coin lack potential, of you do not know it take my word for it, i have serious suspicions about it.

I accumulate bitcoin ETH litecoin and eos because this coins future always bright, so l collectes this few coins but mostly I collect bitcoins, because every body knows it's always profitable coin in any condition.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, Iamelneeno said:

For now I try to accumulate about five to six coins which are litecoin, Ripple, Sleep, Ethereum and Btc am sure one day it will be a great investment for me.

One thing, I don't know if accumulating is actually a good no thing now, when we can actually invest in what we kind if have as especially now when the Crypto markets really kind of look elegant into investing on a Coin, as just accumulating during bull run is not really economical

I am collecting bitcoin because i know its price will pump up too much in next few months. It may go up to 15000$ or more in next few months.so i am holding btc. 

I mainly collect Litecoin coin, because I am convinced that this coin is among the best cryptocurrency and its price is now very low at around $ 47 and therefore I am trying as much as possible to buy Litecoin because it is likely that its price will rise to above $ 100 within only a few months

Right now i am heavily on Dusk Network and doubling down my investment since it's crashing. Bad timing in investing, but it seems to be most underrated project overall when you see what they are building.

Actually the bitcoin has been down and bitcoin is a really strong and trusted coin, the father of all cryptocurrencies, so when the price was down I gather my earnings, and I have been holding till now because am waiting for halving to occur, because there might be greater opportunity after halving.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me i investing just in bitcoin and ETH and LTC , and also XRP , because is the best coins for me , and i think this 4 coin is the more popular coin in cryptocurrency  world , and they have a really good daily trading value, for that i trust them , but i i will chose one coin , i will take bitcoin because is the best one and all people trust bitcoin and also very profitable.

I will accumulate ethereum, doge coin, dash coin rather than bitcoin because yes bitcoin is far better than other coins but one day those other cryptocurrencies will also rise high as bitcoin and on the other hand it is even cheap and easy to handle for beginners.

What type of time frame did it take you to earn the ones 500 cash and what kind of did you need to do? i am reading into it simply now man, thanks guy. correct luck to you too! 🙂

I am interested in popular currencies for short-term trading such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. As for the new currencies, I use them for long-term trading such as: Ripple, Yoda, Ethereum Classic, but I do not store high-priced currencies for several years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, ShakilA said:

I have accumulating bitcoin in my Coinbase wallet.I have gooe amount of btc in my wallet.I have earned this btc from this forum.I have hold this in my account

i am also accumulating bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which has good future because these days many cryptocurrency coming in the market but they have no future 

The truth is that I am not good at accumulating currencies because I sell them quickly when the market moves, but during my trading period in the crypto market I made sure that the small currencies have more profit.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:40 PM, cBenton92 said:

With a pretty bearish market currently, a lot of the cryptocurrencies are going very cheap right now. For me personally I see it as a fantastic opportunity to accumulate. I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH. I am also dabbling in some others if I see a good window of opportunity, but these are my core ones that no matter what, every week I grab some of them and just accumulate.

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Thanks and happy stacking! :)

"accumulating" interesting word. :classic_biggrin:

But you have a point, I have one topic where I explain strategy where you invest periodically and this is exactly that.

I "accumulating" :

- ETH

- ADA

- TRX

- DICE (Yobit token, 1 July) :classic_biggrin:

But that is it, because it's good to have some different coins/tokens but not too much than for which you think that is good to hold.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The best currencies in the crypto market are Bitcoin and Ethereum so I will use these two currencies for depositing These are very profitable currencies and we can make a lot of profit if the price goes up due to high demand.

I buy mostly just btc almost every 1-2 months and the amount that I would be buying is depends on how I see the price as, if I consider the price of btc at the time of buying good I would buy with my most of the capital at the time, as for other coins I'm not that positive about them and their future so I don't invest long term in them with only the exception of Ethereum.

I consider at the moment very promising $ CHR chromia ! The flexibility of using this platform in the real economy is simply amazing! Also in front of the project are many positive events that I think will have a good effect on the token rate!

• +5 1

Starting at now I'm at present into bitcoin and swell in light of the fact that those coins are the main coins I truly need with the goal for me to utilize my profit from crypto, all things considered. When I win a great deal, I will begin aggregating different coins and I will utilize them for exchanging and holding. I don't know whether having various coins have a bit of leeway or it is only the equivalent.

I am waiting for the next version of Ethereum. Now a days i am dealing with bicoins, cause its give a good amount off profit. and if bitcoin give me little bit less profit than other i must stay with bitcoin.

Well for me I am accumulating bitcoin but I am kind of finding it hard to invest my bitcoins, I need some suggestions on how and what trusted platform I can invest my bitcoin.

i will recommend TRX , XLM and XRP . because these coin is at low value in market , there is good prediction about xlm and XRP That both coin touch 1$ in future . if this is happen Then we got good profit From it . I think this is good time to collect maximum amount of these coins .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg