Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

Of all the currencies in the market that I have applied for, I have stored these currencies in Bitcoin, Ethereum , LTC , Ripple and NEO for my long-term so that I can do more thanking each and every one of themIf you can get a good profit out of here

I am until now only accumulate top coin, because i see top coin is often used than other coin.

My main coin is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and USDC.

3 coin is top coin where i see that is have limited supply and good circulation in volume and marketcap. Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency, Litecoin is like silver, Ethereum have ability to make contract to token.

For USDC i sometimes use it to safe some my coin from price devaluation.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

2 hours ago, yosuba03 said:

I used to participate a lot in bonuses and drops. A lot of tokens on the BTC network have been collected. I have got some BTC and hope next year it will grow, i hope too much in BTC, i can buy Macbook hehe

Your wish will come true, especially if bitcoin increase in the next year so not only you can buy Macbook, but you can also buy the other things you want. You should continue to earn more bitcoin in many ways so that you can collect much bitcoin, and you are ready to sell when the price increase later. That is good if you already have many tokens and coins in your wallet because that means you can have a chance to sell at a high price later.

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? I think if we accumulate we to choose those cryptocurrencies and tokens who are on the top, for example accumulating Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple XRP

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, RickProdMitx said:

In my opinion, at the moment, coins that are very suitable for investment are Bitcoins and Ethereum, because both of these coins are viral in the crypto market, the price is very stable and it is easy to control the ups and downs of prices, my advice: invest using coins because BTC and ETH have great potential.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, Lava said:

The best coin to buy is the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap, now I'm not going to invest in altcoins from ICO, because many coins from ICO look dead, and prices and projects do not change.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, FrenchFry said:

Altcoin is also quite good and can be used as an investment, although it is not recommended to hold back for too long, because the influence of bitcoin on altcoin is very large. indeed, it is safer, of course, to invest in bitcoins, because their value and influence are very reliable. especially at this time, the movement of bitcoins up and down, as it is very fast and good for short-term investments

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Yomeukhere said:

I'm storing only bitcoin and litecoin. The first as my security money and the last for transactions and punctual trading. I think that btc is the only goods secure for the next year. 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, GutsyHeart said:

There is no doubt that bitcoin, especially this time around when bitcoins will be split in half, is close to the case. Why take more risks in altcoins when you can have it in this currency number 1?

And look at the market chart, are we not close to understanding why in 2017? Do not think twice, just invest in Bitcoin (of course, you can diversify, but most should be for this coin)

But keep in mind that these are all tips, and your decisions become reality.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:07 PM, DarkC said:

Today everyone is advised to invest only in bitcoins, and everyone has completely lost faith in altcoins. Although now, only for many of them begins a starting point for possible growth. The main thing is not to invest money in dubious projects and coins now.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, Cristle said:

Currently, the best coin purchases remain Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is still very dominant in the market, so its price is light. And I recommend that if you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, it will take too much time. But if the price goes up and you also make a profit, the better you sell right away.

Investing in Altcoin would be a good solution. Because with this very slow growth, you can use to buy coins at a low price. The Altcoin season has not yet arrived, and if the Altcoin season is present later, I think he can trade.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, PerryLam said:

In my opinion, the hype surrounding Bitcoin arose precisely because, since the modern world speaks a lot about the legalization of cryptocurrencies, this will primarily affect Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will be legalized. I believe that everyone understands what this means for BTC and for the entire cryptocurrency market? If this happens, then many obstacles will arise in the way of Bitcoin, which will lead to even greater demand for Bitcoin in society and, accordingly, this will affect the price increase. It is possible that, despite many technical problems, as well as problems with the speed of transactions in the Bitcoin blockchain, this coin will attract new investments from very large companies.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:13 PM, FridayNight said:

when it comes to Crypto, the more you distribute the bags that you hold in your hands, the better, but you should not just buy coins / tokens to distribute your bags. So if I know for sure that there are several strong coins / tokens, and I need to choose between buying only 3 of them or distributing my money as much as possible, I will definitely choose more of my money. than 3 coins / tokens if they are as good as each other.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:17 PM, Snowflake said:

It is not as simple to choose as you think, you need to get into those altcoins that are really good enough not only from the very beginning, but also in subsequent years. You can conduct this experiment and try it for a few coins, but do it only with your free money and do not ignore to get the best coins while you do this, so do not waste time.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, Commando said:

Now is a great time to accumulate gradually, buy now and in any future falls, and you will have a very good entry point. The market will recover over time, and even if it can grow to half the last ATH, it will be a very significant profit for you.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, Beromnia said:

Hello my friend
The market has fallen in recent months, but is now recovering
All the encryption I keep includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin,
TRon

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, Moneykiller said:

as I am new to this world I am not accumulating any coin rather I am trading with some coins which seems profitable for me.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Oxygen said:

Holding these said currencies are too good. as these all are very potential coins to be hold. I also recommend others to hold these coins for better gain in future.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:00 PM, Goodtime said:

The first as my safety measures cash and the ultimate for transactions and in good time trading. I ponder that btc is the merely supplies obtain for the subsequently year. 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:03 PM, Mr GUDU said:

In the present time I care just about bitcoin and no other mint piece, since I think on the off chance that I gathered a great deal of measures of bitcoin and the value rise then I can purchase some different coins when I sell my bitcoin

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:13 PM, lucky80 said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Xlm, Waves, EOS, and Neo. You should know why I stack the right? There is one big reason behind them.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:16 PM, imdad123 said:

you will pretty surprise to saw my portfolio because i just gathering only eth,xrp,btc and xlm for some months i pretty hopeful for turning good of these.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:16 PM, Mr GUDU said:

At this moment I m not gathering coins I m exchanging with them, however on the off chance that I do that I will amass those coins who are on the top with Bitcoin, for instance Ethereum, Ripple, Dashcoin and furthermore Litecoin.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:19 PM, shah1984 said:

I M PERSONALY USING BTC AND ETH BUT SOME TIME I WILL BE HAPPY TO WORK ON XRP AND XLM 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, Mr GUDU said:

In the present time I care just about bitcoin and no other mint piece, since I think on the off chance that I gathered a great deal of measures of bitcoin and the value rise then I can purchase some different coins when I sell my bitcoin

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:02 AM, Jon said:

ICOs and any method of sale token are not worthy to invest until they are listed in the exchange then we decide their fate

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:04 AM, Ebraforty said:

Obviously bitcoin and Ethereum, I can exchange present moment and long haul, I think picking potential coins is the thing that decides our exchanging the most.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, Gimba said:

The paramount coin to good buy is the put the lid on 10 coins in coinmarketcap, in a jiffy I'm not departing to invest in altcoins from ICO, for the reason that loads of coins from ICO air dead, and prices and projects get something done not change.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:50 AM, wilbertson said:

Yes i have already sold some of my earnings but right now i plan to keep holding for long term and even trade some.

Thanks for the replies guys! Some good varieties in there of altcoins you guys are stacking. Good to hear a lot of you are accumulating! Good luck to you all and hope you had a good Christmas! IF you haven't already made a Binance account, make one with the link in my signature :) thanks! They are doing crazy Xmas giveaways!

For some days now I have been trying to mine some numbers of bitcoin in my wallet believing that it will turn out well as expected apart from the token that am actually receiving through bounty giveaways. 

1 minute ago, Delgboke said:

For some days now I have been trying to mine some numbers of bitcoin in my wallet believing that it will turn out well as expected apart from the token that am actually receiving through bounty giveaways. 

What sort of bounties? Signature bounties here in Cryptotalk? IF so which ones and what did they pay you out in? I want to do some bounties.

Right now I'm accumulating vechain coin or TRX coin. My plan is accumulating these coins and trade after 4 month. Coinmarketcap lot of coins or tokens is best accumulating but I choose vechain and TRX.

At present i am accumulating coinpot tokens. I will collecting it via various faucet sites. And i am thinking of exchanging tokens with increase in price of bitcoin.

I'm only accumulating Bitcoin, while other coins only store as collections. If I have idle money I always buy Bitcoin (if prices are going down). and I keep it in many wallets. waiting for bitcoin prices to rise maybe until halving day.

I'm more focused on Bitcoin because as a new user I want to focus on one of the most used Crypto Currencies. This experience may become a guide to try other some coins in the future I just want to try this Bitcoin to have a legit income.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:40 AM, cBenton92 said:

With a pretty bearish market currently, a lot of the cryptocurrencies are going very cheap right now. For me personally I see it as a fantastic opportunity to accumulate. I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH. I am also dabbling in some others if I see a good window of opportunity, but these are my core ones that no matter what, every week I grab some of them and just accumulate.

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Thanks and happy stacking! 🙂

I am accumulating BNB, APPC, ETH and BTC as well. all that are available in dips and hope fully we will get higher results from them.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I just buy the exchange coins almost because these exchange coins will give you high profit than the other coins and now this time i have good amount of coins in my account like XVG, TRX, XRP, BTT and also good coins which future is good and bright and i am still buying more and more coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am collecting bitcoin

litecoin , and now I starting to trade my

litecoin with ethereum  . 

I sell my litecoin in exchange with eth. 

Btc is good to keep but withdrawal fee is too high.

2 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I am collecting bitcoin

litecoin , and now I starting to trade my

litecoin with ethereum  . 

I sell my litecoin in exchange with eth. 

Btc is good to keep but withdrawal fee is too high.

I'm converting my bitcoin to litecoin, it will be good for me to trade if the price dumps in a month or two. But what is the withdrawal fee for bitcoin?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have accumulating bitcoin in my Coinbase wallet.I have gooe amount of btc in my wallet.I have earned this btc from this forum.I have hold this in my account

Litecoin (LTC) is similar to bitcoin in many properties, and is one of the most experienced green currencies. However, there are two main differences between Litecoin and Bitcoin; Speed and value. It is another potential alternative to banknotes, and a prominent competitor to bitcoin.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:26 AM, Agios said:

I'm only accumulating Bitcoin, while other coins only store as collections. If I have idle money I always buy Bitcoin (if prices are going down). and I keep it in many wallets. waiting for bitcoin prices to rise maybe until halving day.

I also accumulate Bitcoin. My portfolio is consists of 70 % of bitcoin and 30% of Altcoin. But that it's not a fixed number. How about you, mate? 

2 hours ago, Tarek62 said:

I have collected some cryptocurrency coin in my Coinbase wallet wal wallet I have some BAT tokens, Litcoin and Bitcoin. I kept it at a good price.it is good for me 

From where did you accumulate those coins of yours at coinbase?

14 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

You hold on to expensive coins especially Bitcoin. Waiting for halving period in this year before I should sell

Yes after the halving is the best time to do some actions to our coins, we can really earn a lot from there. I hold bitcoin because I am not really into trading and I just wait until it's price reach my target price then I'll start withdrawing it.

I'm depositing Bitcoin currencies because no one knows when the price of Bitcoin currencies will rise and if you marry that price is going up, I will make a lot of profit and my earnings will go up.

I agree, now it’s worth investing only in reliable and proven cryptocurrencies, which have been on the market for quite some time now. Most of the new coins are issued by developers just to make money

I am accumulating doge coin because it is growing faster than expected this days and I hope it should keep it up to enable investors smile and also to encourage other people

On 12/24/2019 at 11:26 PM, cBenton92 said:

Yeah man very good thing to do, I do the same. Just get a certain amount every week regardless of the price!

Good luck! 🙂

You're right mate, accumulating bitcoin is very good strategy because once the price of bitcoin increase, you will gain more money because of that. You just need to have some patience. 

The cryptocurrency market is bluish now and depends on Good news and volume.We must accumulate the top 100 coins which prices are all time low.These coin give us Good return.