Crypto earning - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

What you did was actually invest in cryptocurrencies since you understood their importance for the future financial and transactions sectors. You invested and you are correct that you don't have to pay attention to your investment in daily basis. It is something you leave it and you can also forget about it. It is always better this way with every investment. Stocks are the same. You wake up on morning and you are really glad that your investment has doubled it's value. It will be a good time then to take some profits. Still noone needs to be daily watching the price and the charts.

53 minutes ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

If you have the money to invest, you can invest in popular websites. Alternatively, you can use a free way to win cryptocurrency. Many pens or the PTC site can be broken. But this is generally not the case. You can do it with social media platforms such as Twitter and the organization. Good examples of platforms such as cryptotalk and bitcointalk forum.

PTC is not very profitable to be a crypto income, even cryptotalk or bitcointalk is not a place to make money, cryptotalks and bitcointalks are forums that are created to provide a lot of information about cryptocurrency,
if you earn money when active on the forum, then it is actually just a bonus when you are active in the forum, do not occasionally be the main reason, because when money is the main reason, then they will tend to pursue the target and tend to make spam posts.

One of the main sources of income is this crypto. We can earn it easily.  The popularity of cryptocurrencies is now making people more interested in working on the Internet.  CryptoTalk Forums People here are making easy money by posting and commenting.

7 hours ago, proton said:

Most of the site are not paying, it is east of time, I think if you truly want to earn crypto ,cryptotalk is the best forum to earn and learn,although bitcointalk too is paying 

At this moment earning from bitcointalk is quite hard for their strict rules and also from there most of the projects are a scam. So, cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk.

Here is the very easy method you can make upto $15 per day from the yobit exchange.Exchange has the investment plans to gain the profits for the different coins. There are most famous coins like YODA, BTC, Yo etc You can chose one of them to get profits. 

It was good on being able to being a freelancer at at home, and still Crypto talk. That's powerful to be able to love Crypto too. But sure having spare time is greatly necessary to have as to spend the life as you've  earn on. And quality sleep too. But sure as a Crypto enthusiasts I will always want to earn Crypto on my early days on Crypto

In fact, earning crypto is a very good option for making money online. But you can easily make money with crypto. Many now create crypto for their part-time work.

My view is that these countries can gather an unprecedented amount of Bitcoin, which I think will further exacerbate the decentralization situation. And Bitcoin can only be turned into an authorized currency. Thanks

In my opinion the cryptocurrencies earnings in the Crypto Earn gives users the freedom to grow their crypto assets and earn interest up to 8% p.a. Through the App, users can deposit into Crypto Earn and start accruing interest daily (paid monthly), using their preferred crypto, starting with BTC, PAX, and TUSD.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Bazil said:

I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on

Well there are some sites where you can do that, including Fiverr, Anytask etc. Well I believe the amount you make in these sites is not enough to start trading. You can only hodl them and work harder to earn more. Once you are in the range of 100$ or more, then you can easily use it to trade. 

I see you mentioned refer, that is not a decent way to way post in a forum. Be mindful of the forum rules. 

Hello brother, your topic is very long, but it is very boring, because I did not understand what you are trying to say, I advise you to write topics related to the cryptocurrency and write useful topics even if they are short.

Crypto earnings are now quite poorly developed. The peak of cryptocurrencies was in 2017, when prices for all cryptocurrencies were very high and it was very pleasant to trade with such prices. Then it was possible to make good money, now capitalization has fallen and earnings too.

there are many ways to earn crypto the easiest are the faucets and the airdrops but the earnings are low, then there are the bounties if you guess the right ones the earnings can be high, translations, mining, trading, lending, staking

2 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

there are many ways to earn crypto the easiest are the faucets and the airdrops but the earnings are low, then there are the bounties if you guess the right ones the earnings can be high, translations, mining, trading, lending, staking

I have seen few aordrops that did worthy more than 50$ per user, so airdrops are also pretty cool if you find the real once.

Now it’s very hard to make money on cryptocurrencies. Because now there is a very non-dangerous market, a lot of people just lose money. But it’s best to wait for a stable market and trade through scalping, a very good way to make money.

Earning in cryptocurrency has no limits and this make it easier for us to benefit for. Difference side of cryptocurrency, you can work for it and you can trade and benefits from it

There are many ways to earn from encryption, some are not profitable, such as faucets, applications and games, others are profitable, such as working with investment, trading, forums, and signature campaigns. These methods are good and good money can be earned from them.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:48 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I prefer bounties, campaigns and gifts than the first option. things done are quite complicated but the real advantages we can get, instead of using faucets and airdrops I've tried it.

There are many ways to earn money online but as for me I have tried some few  ways out there that didn't give me profits until the day I was introduced to this forum by a friend and since then I love it being here and i think this is the best place to be for online earning.

Crypto technology is a great way to boost your primary income. It's give you chance to earn extra money while being at your home. Crypto earning helping me a lot in many ways.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Bazil said:

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

My priority for now is this cryptotalk forum. Its my primary source of income and for alternative earnings I'm searching for airdrops and new bounty hunting project to earn more crypto. 

Work in encryption was limited to a specific field, but now it has become broader. You can work for a period of time at home and then practice your normal life, sleep and sport. This is evidence that it is a good field to gain and get away from the problems of searching for work in external places.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, we can take advantage of spare time in useful things such as earning some cryptocurrencies, this is beneficial and increases additional financial income for you

Life is great and enjoy it

there are many different ways that you can use to earn crypto and to be honest up until a month and a half back, i was convinced that the best way was to use faucets and build a referral system. Unfortunately with the two years that i spent in crypto, i was unable to build any referral network at all, which resulted in me making such small earnings that it was not even worth it to be on the system. Therefore, i am thankful to have found this forum as i think it has the best crypto earnings in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769