Crypto earning - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think presently there is no need to think about the ways of earning from Crypto I think there are many ways available from which you can easily earn through the cryptocurrencies and with the Crypto talk campaign and it can also be said that most of the users have get at job through this activities of trading, investing and from the campaign. 

Through this campaign we can be able to earn by posting in every topics that we knew. Crypto is used as a form of payment that can also be used in trading and investing. Some sites uses crypto in gambling. Through having crypto you can earn another crypto.

Now there are many ways to earn money online. But it is hard to earn free money. If you invest in something then you can earn better amount of money. Trading is one of best earning way. 

• +1 1

There are many places to make money in crypto, and making money is easy. That's why we need to know about crypto. You just said trading is the best way to work on crypto. We can make more money by trading from other jobs.

I have tried many Android applications that pay for simple tasks but unfortunately all of them were paying a little money, maybe some cents so I decided to stay away from them all and went towards trading in the cryptocurrency market.

Your Idea is Good my friend  But I don't  like to waste my all day on completing  little  task and  earn bit of crypto . I want to start  some thing my own like website blog YouTube channel  and work realy hard on it .

Well my dear friend in crypto so many source we find to earn money like investment are earn free means so many platforms gives the opportunity to invest and earn profit, yobit is the one example in this exchange you invest in investment box then you earn decent income everyday, if you have no money then work in free faucets and PTC sites to earn free bitcoins.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

Nowadays there are various ways to earn money with crypto. If you have money for invest you can invest it on very reputed sites. Otherwise you can use free methods to earn crypto. There are so many faucet or PTC sites for earn crypto for free.

This is true mate, people has their own strategy on how to earned money, for me, i will prefer to posting here in this forum and my earning here, i will used it to hold and the other i will roll on trading so that i will get some extra profit per day.

I work almost always at this time, I allocate up to four hours. I collect the currencies that I get from my missions. I used to spend a lot recently, but now I learned to manage my money. This will benefit in the future as I said you will arrive at a time that you will need.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Actually you are right there are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies online but this days lots of them are scam, there don't pay, and the ones  which are legit pays very little and it doesn't worth the effort and time wasted

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many sites on the Internet such as faucets or ads sites or applications on Android that pay you, but with very small amounts that do not correspond to the effort you put in, so I think that one of the best sites for earning bitcoin for free is a forum CryptoTalk Currently

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bazil said:

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

I think that it is great that you are doing what you can to esrn and I think that is much better and finding other hobbies or jobs that you can enjoy while you will earn is good also. I am new here in crypto talk and I am earning because I want to earn. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well there is many way to to earn money in this platform 

Because this forum is best to earn more with good 

Profits or else it is depends on us that how to trade or

Earn free or invest own money.

• +1 1

You need definitely write more constructive than that, however there are a lot of people who work on a job in real life and after that learn any information about cryptcurrencies or investing in it.

13 hours ago, Qpella said:

There are numerous ways to earn crypto currency for free,you are earn through bitcoin minning, faucets and airdrops.i don't participate in just any project if its not profitable enough.faucets are generally a waste of time.

You are right, we don't need to depend on only one campaign, there are several campaigns that are available in cryptocurrency, you just needs to check ones that yo can do

I think Crypto currency sector is like sea, it has many different different ways like Mining, Trading etc. Anybody can choose any way of Crypto currency to earn. Android app application is another way to earn Crypto currency. Take my good wish for your step.

• +1 1

Yobit is the maximum depended on alternate and this discussion board is doing properly for the individuals as they may be procuring making innovative post here. anybody can make income here.

i think you are talking about faucets or ptc sites its good to use your fee time for earning a little bit money but ptc sites are not good choice its true that tasks are easy but your earning are small too.

As the time passes the chances are getting bigger. Because now there are several investment  projects and trading and exchanges  have been implemented that can easily be used for earning. The people can earn by airdrops or faucets or trading or investing now in crypto world. Maybe the trading ways are getting bigger and smoother day by day. And we should be thankful to the crypto investments. 

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:02 PM, MarsDota2 said:

To earn in cryptocurrency it depends on you if you will just invest your money or make some additional process or method of trading and gambling but still those choices are profitable.

this is good we should make multiple ways to create income we should not depend only on one Income but in my opinion we should not use gambling to earn money because this is very risky so trading is profitable

we can earned from crypto investment with different ways such as faucets sites, ptc sites, airdrop, referrals earnings, bounties, lending platforms, staking coins or tokens. Many some forums like crypto talk forum paid for writing posts and also surveys. 

There are many ways to earn money with crypto. If you have money for invest you can invest it on very reputed and trusted sites. Otherwise you can use free methods to earn crypto, it’s can be a way to earn.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:26 AM, Tasin Rana said:

I think the earning of cryptocurrency is like a magical . Without any investing you are getting a huge amount after a week..  Soo i want to say that crypto is a god gifted for to us.         

Well, I will agree to you, mate. Crypto is like a blessing to us. Even though we are not actually having or holding it, we are sure that we are earning with it. And even though, just like you said, we are not investing on it, we are still earning and even you are a student or elder, you can still earn from crypto.

• +1 1

The best earning platform there is now is cryptocurrency, you can earn money by simply investment or even on trading or you can involve yourself in faucets collection and even bounty campaigns. By doing all of this you can earn here on crypto world.

Earning cryptocurrencies through Internet sites is one of the best ways to profit in the modern era because many people and companies are starting to pay attention to cryptocurrencies.