Crypto earning - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 12/13/2019 at 6:49 AM, Bazil said:

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

I try to meet my friends to go out or I try to relax in a place without many people to rest a little

ceyptocurrency trading can be a good earning gateway. but what you need to know in crypto money is to follow the news about crypto to know the support and resistance points and to look at the fear index in crypto money.

If you talk about the faucets then I think many here have already gone through them more than once, for those new to cryptos if it would benefit them because they would know more about the wallets, the faucets, the shorteners and many related topics.

3 hours ago, Hahakom said:

If you have some information about how to earn more money from cryptocurrencies then please share it here on the forum

Yeah my friend it's a very good idea to share some good strategy or ways to make money, and it can be better if there are some earning websites without investing like faucets or airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the author wants to imply that they wanted to search for someone willing to do some side job under them which would be paid after all the labor that would be done. The early posts that I have seen here is actually irrelevant and I think it adds to the confusion to the people who are about to come to this thread to post something. The other users are talking about the ways on how to earn crypto currency with no relation to the author of the thread is saying which I think would be thing they would confuse people in which case would turn out to be a thread about how to earn crypto. Nevertheless, I think author it is better to make an advertisement or post this thread to other section of the forum so you could have a response that is related to what you wanted to say.

• +2 1

There are ways to earn a small crypto from the internet but you should not expect to have many earnings from this and it will be lower than a wage by doing the simplest job. Although jobs are rare lately and nobody offers maybe we should just use the internet more and find anything we can. I hope to find some more from the friends in cryptotalk.

• +3 1

Hey, hi there mate, I think you are trying too much with earning crypto. I plan to invest but I have to do some search first of all. I think that you are doing ok to earn your crypto but you should stay with it and not sell. There are millions of new people behind me coming next. 

This is not an easy job and you should only do that as a part time during some free time you have because it is not very profitable. Sometimes you can find a few websites that will give you a little but it will not be much for anythign and you can only use this as an extra income.

My dear I am think that you made this post so bad with an intention and I don't like what you did. You are not write something like that just to tire anyone reading and if this is what you did by accident then it was very bad and you should not write again.

• +1 1

My only response is that you are wasting your time with android apps and most ways you found to earn money online doing menial jobs that pay you just a few cents and you are missing the part that bitcoin is rising and can triple or go even higher in the next few years.

Yes, nowadays people are busy working in offices and spending time there. While there are jobs that are more efficient and can be done at home, you can save time. Jobs in cryptocurrency have a pretty good chance, if the market is bullish we can make daily profits.

• +1 1

actually im interested in that mate , im a programmer and sometimes i got bored from it and i would love to try something new and spend some minutes or even hours doing it, i will share mine too and i guess lot of new members here feel the same .

• +3 1

I gave a like although the way you written this post it didn't deserve it. I hope to see better written articles that have correct syntax and not huge sentences that should have less words inside. What I read means that you have hope for the future of crypto and it can be used a lot in later years. We know that today adoption is most about investing. We hope that one day crypto will be used more than it is today where we have to find a merchant accepting that will be miles away from where we live.

• +3 1

There are good ways to earn cryptocurrency and others that you think you earn something but in fact it is nothing at all, what you should be doing is try to find the best and only do those and forget the ways of earning that don't offer good profit. We say to keep investing in Bitcoin because of the very high potential rewards. You can start with that.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:49 PM, Bazil said:

I just hold them in my wallet so that later

You are doing great to hold anything you make in your wallet but I advice you to move them out of the websites you are using, even if it is faucets and try to turn them into satoshi. This is the point of staking sats because you never know after ten years anything you made today maybe worth a thousand times more.

I hold all my earnings too and the profits with the rising price of Bitcoin are now better. I can only imagine what the profits will be in 2021 if Bitcoin keeps rising as many researchers are discussing. I think that we are very early in Bitcoin and by next year same time it will be discussed all over the world all day.

You can try earn crypto online and make something but it will be always better to hold into strong crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum that have very good support. You have to search when you earn some tokens and find if the price is high on exchanges or low. It depends on the token and the project. If you see no hope for them then if you can sell for bitcoin or ethereum it is fine, but when you look at projects like Talk token it is better to hold for a higher price as it can easy double from the price it has today.

I think there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency, we can trade as well as invest. If you don't have enough capital, you can participate in CryptoTalk campaigns. Do small errands to post and earn bitcoins. Apart from that there is a very profitable exchange site with lots of free coins and gifts there which is the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

Investing money in a profitable product is the best way to make money. The news about what is coming for bitcoin in the next year is quite good and it can be a good opportunity to generate a good profit.

Now a days you can earn crypto as a free or as a profit. It is very easy and simple but you should be smart. I earn free crypto doing work on the cryptotalk. It is very fantastic and helpful.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:48 AM, MohammadMohsin said:

Well I think it's really easy nowadays to earn money from crypto. You can do a tons for things to earn money from crypto world. There are bounty campaigns and so airdrops. You can earn crypto coins such as bitcoins from this forum page! 

Hello bro, it seems as if you know more about the bounty campaign and also Airdrop, I've heard this words from many people here but didn't get the chance of asking them all about it and I wish you will enlighten me more on them.

In crypto your any activity isn't waste of time here you earn faucets, free coins, do you bounties and earn income in coins. Which gives you benefits in holding  and selling. You just need to keep doing work in crypto. Keep investing your time for future  benefit and get reward in present. Crypto is begin to get legality in many countries you can make good earning if you are one of those countries citizen. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Faucets and ptc sites are no longer worth working on, you will have to dedicate a lot of time and the reward will be little. The best way to generate income for free is in this forum, you could also try some aidrop!

• +1 1

Crypto is a trusted platform for making money online through which many students work out their hands.You can work on this platform if you have a laptop or computer or phone and you don't need any investment to work here, you can easily earn money online without investment.There is no set time for this to happen.  You can work here at any time.In order for this platform to work you need to follow some rules. If you follow the rules, I hope you will be able to work well and earn good money...