Crypto earning - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

This is really cool, and I also think like you about this and I would like you to inform me about the applications and projects that you are working on through which you can earn some cryptocurrencies. Who knows maybe one day it will become one of these currencies like Bitcoin in its strength and maybe more .. I really like the idea of storing some Cryptocurrencies for later .. I may have missed storing Bitcoin in the past, but now I am really interested in storing digital currencies

In Crypto World earning is becoming very interesting. Crypto gives us many ways of earning which we all should utilize this chance for a good experience of life and its also helping us in many ways. I am really thankful to this forum for this opportunity 

Friend I want to talk from my point of view regarding the profit of Cryptocurrencies and that since the year I have learning trading, the most important thing is to have discipline and to always study to improve. The best advice I have been given to me since I am in an investment academy is that "The only person you should follow is the one who has results and is profitable with an audited account" The truth is that this would save us a lot of work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My only earning method that I have in the world of cryptocurrencies is through this forum where I am being paid in Bitcoin for making very useful post that all other members will benefit from and they can also contribute more to it.

On 12/13/2019 at 3:03 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

Nowadays there are various ways to earn money with crypto. If you have money for invest you can invest it on very reputed sites. Otherwise you can use free methods to earn crypto. There are so many faucet or PTC sites for earn crypto for free.

I don't see many ways to earn money with crypto. In 2017-2018 it was very different and you could easily made thousands of dollars each month with just doing bounties. Not even counting the investment opportunities with ICOs. This time we had DeFi just for three months and it busted quickly to make everyone lose enough money to quit. Except from trading that can always be I don't see many ways to earn. Before we had even games that paid users with lots of crypto that could be exchanged. There were some great ideas and now I only see the same ideas being recycled and marketed without giving a lot to freelancers.

First of all I welcome you on this forum then I want to tell you about the learning of the cryptocurrency e you can easily earn Bitcoin on this form by posting a good material and one thing more you should to keep patience the Patience is the key of success on this forum

Making money by working on crypto is not easy but it is a legit way to earn money. You can earn money by working at the crypto, you can trade on it, you can invest. There are many other online websites where you can earn money by working, many of them are also from the website and the very best of them are the ones that fraud you all. So you should not work on any website which is fake and you will be disadvantaged by working there to work online. So it is important for you to arrange a website where you earn like this by working and your loss is not there. So please, by trading on cryptourrency, you can earn money by earning and there are less chances of loss. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Making money by working on crypto is not easy but it is a legit way to earn money.

i know this brother @Mir Hamza because when i was new in crypto world then were not able to earn from crypto even 1 cents but days going on i  have learned the basic thing of crypto which help me to earn some amount money from crypto now .. Again trading at the beginner time is very risky.

I wish I had kept the currencies that I gained at the beginning of last year until now, but no one expected all these unprecedented rises, but nevertheless the entry opportunities are still renewed and the possibility of profit exists.

• +2 1

There are many ways to make money online, the appropriate method depends on your experience and your skills, the most profitable way is trading and investment, but you have to learn technical analysis of the market, to choose the appropriate currencies to buy and invest.

There are many ways in which you can earn big money and make a lot of profit from digital currencies, but you must first get to know some basic things related to the currencies that you will trade in, such as their price and market value, some of them are high, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and others are very cheap and almost It is free, such as the Ripple currency and the TRON currency, and some currencies accept mining and others are not subject to mining.
The methods of earning currencies are in mining, profit from airdrop operations for digital currencies, making money by hosting digital currencies, profit by splitting digital currencies, profit by speculating in currencies, marketing new cryptocurrencies, and finally from investing in digital currencies.

There are many ways to earn in the field of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, and one of these methods is the CryptoTalk Forum, in which you can earn currencies through the participants that you submit and earn through them.

To work better and to get greater scientific and financial gains, I advise you to use the CryptoTalk Forum. It provides science and teaches us about the cryptocurrency, and it pays us some daily profits. It teaches us how to invest and win deals. There are many ways to profit online.  These days are like taps and so on, but trading is better and more money-making

There are several ways to earn in crypto,you can engage yourself in playing dice games, through referral, or by making trading and investment,but this aspect of it requires enough knowledge and experience, so I suggest you lwrn more before starting them

• +1 1

Yes, I also try to learn something that will benefit me in my spare time, in fact I am currently trying to learn trading in a good way, I learn technical analysis and follow expert analysts and learn from them, I think that this field suits me and fits my personality, I hope to achieve success in it

Well, cryptotalk is my first cryptocurrecy earning site that I ever joined, so I don't know anything about earning from different sites, but hopefully I can get legit faucet to accumulate as little as I can.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, Bazil said:

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

Yes there are many ways to earn crypto. I earn crypto from cryptotalk forum. This forum gives us opportunity to earn and learn. You can gather knowledge about invest or trade. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them.

• +1 1

For me, I spend most of my free time daily sharing and reading here, learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and winning some of them, I love to raise and trade money in them, I am still a beginner, and with this I do not prefer getting into any project.

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing your experience, my friend.For me, working on the Internet is an extra income that is irreplaceable and not a hobby or entertainment at leisure.Today we are going through an economic crisis and need to do our best to get extra money

• +1 1

I agree with you. It is good to keep cryptocurrencies because their value will increase dramatically in the coming years.

There are many sites that enable you to earn cryptocurrencies, but not all of these sites are good and most of them are a waste of time so you have to be careful

• +1 1

There are many different kinds of earnings in cryptography. I do not adhere to this position. It is best to invest in bitcoin. 

• +2 1

We must organize our time and take advantage of any site that provides us with information and interest, and when we organize our time we divide times for work, times for rest and times to communicate with friends and be happy with that.

• +1 1

Yes, the number of beneficiaries of cryptocurrencies increases dramatically, many people work with it, whether they are teenagers or young people, and some elderly even, it is loved by people due to the way to obtain money in exchange for a little time and effort.

• +1 1

After the emergence of Corona virus and the application of the stone in my country, I began to spend a lot of time on the Internet, so I started doing many works through which I could collect some cryptocurrencies and learned technical analysis, so I now keep some of my balance in my wallet and invest in the other section.

• +1 1

What you did was actually invest in cryptocurrencies since you understood their importance for the future financial and transactions sectors. You invested and you are correct that you don't have to pay attention to your investment in daily basis. It is something you leave it and you can also forget about it. It is always better this way with every investment. Stocks are the same. You wake up on morning and you are really glad that your investment has doubled it's value. It will be a good time then to take some profits. Still noone needs to be daily watching the price and the charts.

• +2 1