Crypto earning - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -4 1
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Nowadays there are various ways to earn money with crypto. If you have money for invest you can invest it on very reputed sites. Otherwise you can use free methods to earn crypto. There are so many faucet or PTC sites for earn crypto for free.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency earning is the magical source for all people who wants drinking the water. Yes of course the crypto help more people who before are poor because cryptocurrency changed their life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, Dinesh09798 said:

Nowadays there are various ways to earn money with crypto. If you have money for invest you can invest it on very reputed sites. Otherwise you can use free methods to earn crypto. There are so many faucet or PTC sites for earn crypto for free.

Yes I agree with you in this, but the problem is that the faucets are not worth any more because they are giving very little profit because bitcoin price is high even ptc sites, I think investing will be good 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Maksuda4406 said:

Crypto earning is now very easy for us and crypto future is very bright.now many people are depend on crypto.many people are earn from crypto and spend his life.

yea since crypto was made a lot fo people who believed in it at first days are now very rich and even us as late comer to the party we can also make a lot of money because there are good projects coming everyday.

• +2 2

. Yes cryptocurrenc has helped many people in the world with earn.coins.  now adays even in toung people can get income and also have potential.  Knowledge and get income from crypto. Crypto has get big.trusted from.peoples

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes crypto brings changes in human life. where the future begins to appear here, people can work easily without being bothered by anything. they get what they want here.

• -1 1

I'm curious about the way you use to produce cryptocurrency, I hope the value is worth doing. You want to share? I'm curious. In my opinion if what you get is a small volume crypto or a small amount of coin, it's actually a waste of your time.

• +2 1

I am a freelancer like you, I work with graphic design but now I am earning cryptocurrency as well as I can earn a lot of profit in free time cryptocurrency and I am making a lot of money by trading. You can also increase your income by trading Bitcoin or other crypto currency coins.  .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

not just storing crypto can not benefit you ... ?, Then do a long crypto storage that is not recommended by the crypto developer ..
then what is your purpose for storing it for a collection or will you sell it someday ...?

• +2 2

I agree that the future of crypto is bright and potentially because crypto earning is now very easy for us and the future. Many people earn income from crypto and by the side of their lives to earn income from crypto, thank you crypto.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There are less ways to eanr crypto currencies than there used to be in 2017. But still we have some chances to get them by participating in different projects

• +1 1

Crypto world is the best opportunity to earn for the unemployed person.It is a great source of earnig to the people.It is also profitable.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:03 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

Yes, true there is lot of sites which pay free BTC but the amount is so much little. I think if you can hold BTC or doing trade it could be more profitable.

• +1 1

Crypto earning mean in different Digital currencies online and convert them to dollars and cash out you can earn crypto but joining Airdrops and bounties and also by trading but it's not risky

You can now easily earn some money here in crypto world just easily by posting here in this forum, you can also gain some knowledge and informations about crypto and this is the important thing to do because if you have an knowledge about crypto, you will now create some threads here.

There are many ways of earning cryptocurrency, you can find some campaigns like what yobit is currently offering, like posting in forums. Also, there are some not time consuming ways like using faucets but you have to wait for a long time because you can not just withdraw your earnings and also earning is really slow.

• +2 1

I think the positive side of crypto is that it is fortunate for many people to like promotional and airdrop projects as well as many other promising investment sites, thank you the crypto world for inviting many people to benefit.

• +2 1

The good side of crypto was to earn money and also helps many people to have alternative job. There are many ways to earn crypto and it is the preference of people on how they will get a lot of money on it.

• +2 1

I think that earning in crypto sphere is one of the most interesting and profitable for everyone. All people have many opportunities to do it and get a lot of money 

Crypto earning is a good way to earn real money. You have to open your laptop,PC or Mobile phones everyday to earn. Most of my time searching for a new apps/sites about crypto. Either earn it for free or investment. I think crypto earning is like working 8 hours a day in an offices. You should work hard for it. Provide more time. Happy earnings!!!

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, Maksuda4406 said:

Crypto earning is now very easy for us and crypto future is very bright.now many people are depend on crypto.many people are earn from crypto and spend his life.

yes, let's say one of them is a bounty campaign. a very lucrative job in my opinion, and what's going on right now is yobit, I think you are also working on it.

Well I think it's really easy nowadays to earn money from crypto. You can do a tons for things to earn money from crypto world. There are bounty campaigns and so airdrops. You can earn crypto coins such as bitcoins from this forum page! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Freelancing is quite good enough to earn on internet. but it requires skills to be have earning. crypto just required knowledge to earn profits.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency earning is the magical source for all people who wants drinking the water. Yes of course the crypto help more people who before are poor because cryptocurrency changed their life.