Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted?

For a long time of searching about different exchange still i did not encounter that exchange for now I made a lot of research and review about that exchange.  

Please be careful if you see some advertisements like that because if the website claims can give you a big profit in a short time, that is not true because no way we can make that profit. We need to work hard and wait for some time to make money. You don't need to follow what they want because if you do, you will get a scam and you will lose your money.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

I am not trusted any site now because i already loss so much money on the new exchanges and when i invest the money after some time i saw that the exchange is completely close and i lost my all money so now i just believe in yobit and i invest my all money in just on this exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have no Idea about this exchange , do not trust it before you make a lot of searches about it because there is a lot of scams exchange and projects appear recently in cryptocurrency market I search about it know and I just found few reviews about me I will avoid to trade inside it I prefer to trade in popular exchange .

Hello, I have been in cryptocurrencies since 2013/2014 and member of more than 30 different exchanges. I have never heard of what you present to us ... The domain name in ".am" (Armenia) does not inspire me confidence ... Small question: Why go through a site with which you are not familiar to make transactions, when you can do it with large, serious and recognized companies?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

From what I can see these exchange is just a copy of another popular exchange. The website is in Russian and the domain also seems suspicious so I would definitely stay away and avoid it 

1 hour ago, Davon said:

Actually i'm hearing about this very exchange for the first time. I will advise you make more research about them before sending in your coin(s). Note that there are several traps out there all in the names of crypto exchange!

Agree with you all those exchange are fake not really all but the majority like the design of this one is very bad thing there is no support and every time you have some one who told you we don't receive your coins or try again or something like that

I have heard about this exchange site, but I don't know much about it, I just know it is praised by many people and it seems to be legal. I'm not sure, try big and reliable exchanges like yobit or binance.

I don't know about such sites but i would like to suggest you that do not trust any exchanges because if you will search you will find lots of sites available for trading and exchanging but most of them are scam and fraud sites so don't try any such exchange it is unsecured and can cause you a huge loss by any fraudulent acts. 

No bro never use any site . Just use exchange and wallet you can buy bitcoin with visa from atomic wallet and you can reduce fee as you like but never use site.

9 hours ago, soiproc said:

I do not assume so that it'll deliver us extra blessings than it has seemed to all individuals,now in case it were genuine it must be on the beat in each degree.

I don't know this one at all and i don't Know from where people fin those exchange and to do what on it, there is a lot of famous exchange why people search for something new without any future

On 12/19/2019 at 11:33 AM, Ardian1206 said:

I have never tried that site but I would like to argue that by the age of 13 I don't think they will fool me. I'm interested in this. I'll try it later.

Your opinion is good and I am happy if you try this site well because I am sure you can work with enthusiasm and this site will not fool you when you know the rules well.

i have never seen this exchange and also haven't proper information so my opinion is don't use this website you don't know.

before using be sure this is legit

9 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I had not heard of Change.am before. There are enough known exchanges to have good options without taking a risk on an unknown site. Take your time, look for reviews on YouTube etc.

im always to why these people are willing to take the risks and be the first ones to try these exchanges even tho they might end up losing all their money in it rather than just invest in known exchanges.

I never heard that exchange before, research first before you to use it.. Try to research the exchange if there is positive or negative review about that exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a lot of exchange out there it's just how are you going to choose wisely because some of them are legit and some of them are not. so always do a review before using a exchange platform. 

Actually, I've never seen or heard about that website. Maybe I'm just too outdated but I never ever seen my friends using them. So, it's better if you make some research on the website first, because it might be a fake website

On 12/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

Thanks for suggesting us this exchange i will visit on this website then i take any decision about invest on this site or what happen but it is look like an trusted exchange .

I never used this site for buying and selling of crypto market coins or tokens if this site is running from 2006 then I hope this is legit sites others wise how it survived but crypto market launched in 2010 how this site from.  2006.

No, I don't know that website. I tried to ask my friend who have been into trading for about 5 years, and he said he never heard of it either. I think I will even check the website, because I have other trusted website to use than using that one

I prefer yobit.net but It might be a platform defense release but I deliberate discount in a wallet exchanger is in spite of everything significance to doing.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Crypto555 said:

This are the kind of exchanges that all people should avoid and be aware of because they are all scams. Their website looks very poorly built and its just a copy paste 

There are tons of this exchanges on the internet and they are all trying to scam and steal money away from the newbies. We should report and find all of this before its too late 

Btc is the very most promising coin of the decade. Thanks to the user g investment partners who invested in it. I m pretty not sure about the website being a true one... Just look out the traffic content of the website.... U will surely know whether it is good for u or not.