Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted?

I have not previous experience with this exchange but I suggests some information about this exchange, like you say this exchange exist 13 years its not short period its to long period to survive any exchange, because without investment any exchange survive 13 years, in my personal opinion this exchange look like legit, but do some research then invest in this exchange.

10 hours ago, Zaradimitri2 said:

Many exchangers this days are not legit and that is why I always fo for exchanger that is well known in the cryptocurrency world 

Only new exchange not all, but the most famous are good and legit. no one can ask for binance or bittrex but others yes you need to search for any exchange and see the feedback and then take action 

5 minutes ago, arenac said:

I haven't tried it some time recently as i do not Kno it indeed exist at all, it has been ancient but it doesn't have ubiquity

It's not a big exchange it's new one and as i said supported by the bookmaker website to have some high volume but still small why not to try it 

A classic exchange system without escrow wallets. I've seen hundreds of sites like this before. The difference from a classic exchange office is hok the only difference is that they do drgisim between wallets.

I don't think this site is good or a valid platform and I think it is a scam and I advise you to use the big and famous platforms always like BINANCE and YOBIT and stay away from such unknown platforms

THINK POSITIVE

The whole internet is full of a lot useful and also scamming websites. But it is also true that some websites are really legit and gives good opportunities to the users to exchnage or transaction the money. Maybe you should research more and more. 

The whole internet is full of a lot useful and also scamming websites. But it is also true that some websites are really legit and gives good opportunities to the users to exchange or transaction the money. Maybe you should research more and more. 

I advise you not to trust the forecasts that contribute to the development of one kind or another forecasts. Before trusting cryptocurrency exchanges, it is worth checking a particular channel. 

I really can’t trust these change sites, there are a lot of such sites, because for many scammers I have a very bad exchange experience between Crypto and PayPal or another banking system.

the best way to exchange money is okchange.com which gives you a list of legit exchanger website and the most important notion of all exchanger websites is the reserve of it 

No friend i have not use it because this is my first time i see it. There are many exchanges with different transactions time to confirm them and different fee but many of them are safe not like mining sites which most of them are fake.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in my point of view don't trust on these type of websites may be legit or trusted don't know please do not invest in these sites if you have more money invest on poor once they will be pray for you, 

Looking like the scam exchange because it is with the low graded domain .am . Do not use this type of exchange blindly later you will lose your crypto holdings. Always be careful before considering any exchange sites. Do research before. 

I haven't use this exchange site. There are many exchanges in the market and we can't trust in every exchange. Do your research before using any exchange.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

Never trust those website like that all exchange like that are the most of them scam and fake and never send your money back i have a lot experience with them 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes don't trust site you know nothing about, I am sure you can get some reviews online about them, you will be able to make sure they are good.

You can find review about any website or exchange you want you seen just to search and dont ask other because any one have his experience 

In fact, I do not have any experience on this platform nor even know it but I wonder why you do not search for it through an official website and learn the number of subscribers or you can choose honest platforms and work on it such as Yobit and Binance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was nearly confuse when I saw that the E- currency exchange was in far back in 2006,as I was like when did Crypto start when this site already existed. But I've remembered that Bitcoin is only the an E-currency as well. But that longevity can proof of being legit

This exchange is completely uknown to me, even though I've already used too many and also keep reading about new ones. I guess that you should do extensive research on them before you ever sent any amount of money, as lately we are seeing an increasing number of fake/scam exchanges that just steal your funds.

This is my first time I heard abbot this website exchange, but I think is a Russian website exchange, so maybe you can find what you are looking in the Russian section of this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have no information regarding your mentioned site is scam or real. I think this site is not real because this site has no good will in crypto market. Because we need some good reputation exchanges for trading purposes. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

I have not tried this exchange site before and  my advice to every member of this forum is never to trust any unknown exchange site despite of the reviews or rates it's been given because those can be edited.

hey bro..the website seems good and  he have a partners you can trust them and yes he worked from very long time..it is your choice bro do what you want.

I have not come across this kind of exchange, may be it is different exchanges at all and which might be among the scam exchanges that have been cheating people

• +1 1

I have dealt with this site change.am many times it is an interbank exchanger and it works well and it converts quickly and is honest

Life is great and enjoy it

Ok it's very difficult to say about new site that we are not familiar with. And for my opinion you shouldn't go with it and hold as it maybe a scam too and you may be huge loss. So you should choose another way or you can see reviews from YouTuber about it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,