Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted?

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

The internet is full of websites that are either fake, fraudulent or a scam.  is part of the URL and it's trustworthy, as long as you know what you're looking ... free exchange of information between academia and the government.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

I have never used the site, if you think it's safe then just do it. if you intend to save it, wouldn't it be easier to buy at the exchanger and use a wallet exchanger to hold. It might be a platform security issue but I think saving in a wallet exchanger is still worth to doing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, tranhungritc said:

I have never played on it before but I do not seem to see any problems, you can invest cautiously and slowly verify it is not a problem

All will be well if we follow the existing rules so we will not feel there is a problem to invest carefully so that it does not arise, so if you verify that it is easier and there will be no problems.

I don't know about this site, if they have good reputation why we never know about that?. Depend your post this not new exchanges so I have conclusion this is fake exchanges, you should stay away and follow only exchanges with good reputation, you can find the information in coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I don't know this exchange, and currently there have many scams exchanges. So I recommended you to use changelly.com to buy your bitcoins

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

I just knew this from your topic here. I will bookmark this topic to watch if someone has used it. However, this is an Armenian exchange, right?

During the years I worked on cryptocurrency, I just learned of the exchange as you mentioned, especially by looking at the dot am domain I am not sure of the exchange, maybe among my friends there can provide information about the exchange, but I do not see that the exchange  it is listed on coinmarketcap !!!.

i not used this exchange you can sarch about in internet and very good time to hold bitcoin i also holded and maybe bitcoin go highr

To see whether a cryptocurrency exchange is good or not, we can see from the domain that is used, but that is not enough to make us believe that the exchange is a good exchange,

I will find out, if the exchange has a social media account that I can join,

In addition, we can also search for cryptocurrency exchange information through the bitcoin or cryptocurrency forums...

On 12/11/2019 at 10:56 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

i don't know about this website but you can prefer Binance. it has withdrawl fee 0.0005bitcoin.which is very lesser than any other exchanges.so try Binance.

You ask about us, you usually set up an account and trade at the exchange, it is a safe way to buy, and is it legal or does it depend on whether your country recognizes it?

I really can't trust those change website there is a lot of kind of those sites because to much scammers and i have a very bad experience in those exchange from Crypto to PayPal or other bank system 

• +3 1

20 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

paypal is sometimes unsafe, and some of my friends have given proof that there are many money scams on them.

Yes with PayPal all afraid about it, but i use localebitcoin to sell my bitcoin and receive PayPal USD or Euro in one hour without any scammers or problems

2 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

You can use PerfectMoney, it deals instantly when you trade internally. There is no need to worry much about the scam issues there.

Perfectmoney it's good one as you said we can the exchange but it's take you out of the website to use some exchange approved with Perfectmoney

Yes most of them are just scam, you can also check reviews from google. There are many legit exchanges in the market. you can check reviews from google. I like binance, cryptonator , payeer, and yobit. Yobit is  legit and trusted site.

8 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

You can easily find Perfectmoney's partners with the banks in your country. It's easy and you can convert currencies quickly.

Yes right i have use it all tome for this there is a many partners on Perfectmoney website you need just to be careful about some partners exchange it's a scammer and send back your money

There are many exchanges in the market. And I am using yobit, cryptonator , payeer, coinex, binance, kucoin and many more. Yes It is true , instead of wasting your time and funds in unknown exchange, it is better to utilize it in popular exchanges. Yobit is better than other all exchanges.

This exchange work an crypto talk campaign and people earn the money from this campaign and most people work for this and earn on daily basis. For this purpose you join the cryptotalk and post about the crypto currency and earn money for sharing your knowledge about crypto.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Whether or not it is legal depends on the country where the transaction is allowed, and for safety, you should calculate for carefulness or you will be fooled.
good luck

I dont know much about this exchenge because i am new on crypto

i just know about binance and yobit i heared about this both exchenge

Only

On 12/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I find many way for buy bitcoin in exchange. 

I think you can use localbitcoins for buy bitcoin with low fee and low withdraw fee.

Localbitcoin are p2p exchange you can buy bitcoin securely. Only 0.0002 btc withdraw fee whcich is very low rather then others exchange.