Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

On 5/17/2020 at 4:42 PM, Abdalrazig said:

I am student, I am interested in crypto currencies and I want to earn money online so I can look after my self and make my life better, the world is becoming wild, the problem this needs time and I don't have time.

Trying crypto for the first time needs diligence and hard work. Don't expect to earn a fortune in a short time. If you don't have time to study and learn necessary things, it is better to postpone your entering into crypto world because I recommend you not to ruin your first time experience with lack of knowledge. Start by posting in this forum and ask about anything you should new. You will earn some BTC in the meantime. Then you can invest them and trade with them on Yobit and build a source of income. Do everything step by step.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:28 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

There is a level between students who are not good at cryptos once they are younger, if they are above the age of 18, then it is better to come to crypto and they will invest in knowing and learning about crypto so there will be no problem.

That's right it also depends on their knowledge in cryptoworld. 

For me as a student having an investment in crypto really helps me in my financial needs especially I can pay some payment in my school. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This cryptocurrencies world is really a great opportunity for all people who are interested in a part time job.. But we should know that cryptocurrencies trading isn't easy as it sounds and it requires a long time to become a professional trader.

On 6/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, jamesvince said:

Why not many students already working on crypto talk forum and crypto market therefore we need to understand anyone in whole world who are have eighteen years old can take part in this market business. So enjoyed crypto market business if you are interested and you are students in university or college. 

It is good for everyone, but I also think that young adults have a good chance to make their lifes easier in the future if they spent some of their extra time with cryptocurrencies. There will be many opportunities and they can create businesses of their own based on cryptocurrencies in their local communities. Once interest becomes bigger they will be ahead of the rest that don't know anything and will be asking details on crypto.

I believe that encryption is important for all people, especially for students who suffer from financial problems and do not have a job that helps them cover their undergraduate expenses and their daily needs of eating and buying clothes and other things.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:19 AM, Migo said:

I think the students must grow up a little to enter this field, but teaching them in college about crypto I think is a good idea which makes bitcoin more popular and used 

I am also a student and my teacher tell me about the cryptotalk and from them i started the my journey now i learn lots of things about the crypto market now i have invested 200$ in Yobit exchange and trading i think learning about the cryptocurrencies are very profitable i think the teachers how knows the crypto world must tell their student . Everyone is interested in earning money. 

Because students are the most people affected by new global events and are keeping pace with new developments and I think they have enough time to deal with cryptocurrencies to obtain beneficial investments and profits.

Literally depends on how the student will take the understanding level of cryptocurrency. Because without proper knowledge they will not able to understand so giving the proper information about crypto would be the first priority

Cryptocurrency is suitable for absolutely everyone! As a contribution to development and improvement. But the fact is that not everyone, even adults, understands how it all works. Therefore, this matter must be taken seriously!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, Jungle4 said:

If you consider that blockchain is an advanced technology. Then most likely it is suitable for advanced people, that is, for students.

That's right, a batch of people nowadays who are more literate about innovative technologies are students. They can easily understand the terms and language of Crypto since they are the most familiar one. There are schools nowadays that are now opening a college degree in learning blockchain technology in India, correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1 1

think of course! The presence of cryptocurrency is very helpful for students because I have also felt that in that situation.It's the best thing for a student to earn money at his part time.Crypto is good for students. Actually, when I was student I joined crypto. By joining the crypto world we can make some income.

• +1 1

A good bot can be a good helper if the market is not suffering from whales and manipulation, but the market cannot benefit you in this situation.

• +1 1

Base on my own point of view, not only for students but for all people irrespective of their level in life, because it's an opportunity for generating additional source of income to support improve and strengthen one living standard

• +1 2

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

There are so many student like the crypto market and they want to invest in this business becasue they know that this business is for everyone and it can change our life in short time. Crypto is the world best business and everyone can invest i this business at any time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most useful for crypto currency students. Students can easily earn part of their regular pocket money by doing some part time work. Although it takes a little more time to earn crypto currency, it is also a student's earning source. Usually students are not paid too much from the family. I think this is a very easy greedy income..

Yes, its the ideal platform for the student. They will learn a new thing. It gonna be create a new generation through the crypto. If they get involved  there it can open the new door of income. 

Students are best stay away from crypto especially if they are underaged. Although they might try to profit through various opportunities. Still I wouldn't suggest trading or investing as most do not pocess much money anyway at a young age.

Whatever you do always make a plan that will profit you in the long run, students or not.

• +1 1

yes i do because it will be easier for them to set on their pc and work from their rooms without having to go out and and lose their time , not only that but they can learn something new in addition to their studies which will help them to earn extra money   to serve their daily needs while they are studying and even after they finish

• +2 1

In case of earning money and huge profits, cryptocurrency is the best way, trading in cryptocurrency is the beat way to earn huge profits and increase our capital or savings. But we have proper knowledge and skills to work in the crypto world. 

As i am also a student, and still learning about cryptocurrency. I have also earn money working on blockchain network. And i am also very excited to work more on cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm totally agree that it would beneficial to the students like me. I have classmates you already a millionaire they could afford to buy the things that he wants, it was because of Bitcoin. I think he discovered it way back 2015 which on the year 2017 the price of it pumped to $19k, imagine how much income her made. It could also help us for our financial need, especially I'm in the field of Information Technology.

I think this is the best payment site for the student . It will solve many problem of their daily life. I am also enjoying this site and aslo a student. I am solving my educational problem through it. By spending some time and getting experience and by following rules we can easily make a daily basis payment with it.

Yes, these are best for students because they can manage for expenses and even they can buy new courses and even they can pay bills in the college. So, I think crypto is the best place for the student. But you should manage your time because it can affect your study.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Obviously crypto is best and really helpful for students like me, i heard about cryptocurrency through my Professor and then start works in crypto field. I fulfilled my daily life expenses with the help of cryptocurrency because i am a student and i need money for continue my further study. So i believe cryptocurency and its field have a massive opportunity for students as well as other person for healthy income. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

It is suitable for students and there are some that want to own cryptocurrencies but most don't care at all. It is cool and having knowledge of computers and using the internet helps but it is also risky and we should know to control our finance.

• +1 1

Sure I do believe crypto is most beneficial regarding pupil. Currently moment a lot of the pupil are usually devote right now there moment idly. Should they utilize crypto they will build an income and also understand crypto.