Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

I think that whales not interested in these type of cryptocurrency !
because they are interested with trusted coins like " BTC , LTC , ETH " they don't want to lose their huge capital in a coin like this !

It's because dogecoin is stable and many orders were accumulated to the current prices over the time, making it hard to fill all the orders at a single price, resulting in a price move.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Dogecoins are the subsidiary part of litecoins. The value of the coins are quite less and it is not even a dollar worth per coin. But it is traded like some tokens. If it was so easy to pump the prices then it would have been done till now. So maybe the prices are not in anyone's hand. 

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:06 AM, tienda said:

Dogecoin is one of the old coin that created just when the Bitcoin creation, but Dogecoin never rise a higher price, so I think yes of course Dogecoin is so so hard to pump, and I dont understand why!

Dogecoin isn't very good for investment, unless if you want to invest in a long term Investments, this will bring you more Profits as you hold

there ae already way too many crypto currencies out there in the crypto assets market with a whole lot of leading coins to whit the doge coin has to compeat with in price, the doge coin only has gew patronage in terms or users like whale user to help it rise, but yet is has a large share of cyculation 

4 minutes ago, wrayaner said:
Dogecoin price is still very low, although it is a currency that has a weight in the crypto world, but it was not developed and remained limited in relation to the rest of the currencies

yeah the doge coin was not limited ever since the time the doge project started and this has lead to high cyculation of the currency bringing to it low demands and low value because of its abundance, this is why the doge coin lost values of it self

Dogecoin is one of the well-known currencies in the crypto market, but your question is important that this currency has not been pumped. The reason is that the purchase rate is not that strong, it is low buying and almost equal to the rate of buying and selling so we note that its price is almost stable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dogecoin can be the following capability coin, and i'm positive approximately that. however earlier than the bull run comes, we are able to now not see the Dogecoin can boom better, and we want to look ahead to that time comes. Dogecoin now nevertheless has a low charge, and we should buy it each time before the fee begins to boom. So in case you need to make money from Dogecoin, I suggest you to shop for proper now and hold it. You don't know if Dogecoin can growth or now not, however for me, I belie that Dogecoin can growth higher.

As of the price history of the Doge coin, it price just goes up on really nodge, as the meme coin which was as it original creation and how it was the stable in the doge community, the price of doge coin doesn't all that pump as to having to the gears as to going to $1, $3 as it just almost a stagnant values coin

2 hours ago, Rezort said:

To my mind, any cryptocurrency nowadays is not that hard to pump even bitcoin and other huge crypto can be pumped just because there are so many whales on the market.

Bitcoin is not easy to be pumped up because it has high market capital, although it is possible that little price increase can make other investors to invest and make the price rise significantly, but as for whale pumping, they can only manipulate. 

On 07.12.2019 at 09:32, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

I believe the price of dogecoin can rise with the growth of bitcoin. And in the second case, if the coin has news about the upcoming fork.

dogecoin is at low price from a longtime , I think dogecoin is not tradable too much in exchange . I also have some dogecoin I purchased them approx 3-4 month ago , but I still didn't have any profit or lost from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It was not hard to pump before but the supply that is constantly released is too much and this makes it hard for the coin to significantly increase in price beyond what we expect. 

13 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Doge coin was just finding had to move up because the coin actually has a lot of supply and also circulating supply in the cryptocurrency market.

That is just it, a supply of 210 billion is not a small amount, and this is responsible for the low price of doge. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Musa aliyu said:

@Yomose that's is true and that is not just the static supply of it. I think the supply is dynamic which tend to add up every year if I am not mistaken. That is why doge coin will not be a good coin for long term or short term investment except just for fun.

I just realized the unlimited supply. But that is not a barrier to achieve higher price.

• -1 1

Its price is low but look at the spread and buy and sell order. There is a sell order at 38 sat with total 33.33 BTC valued doge and a buy order at 37 sat and total buy amounts of 66 BTC. How you are going to move that markets? There is a mount in the front and back both. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

The obstacle that has led to doge price not increase but relatively stable has changed, doge was able to increase from $0.0022 to $0.0056 in last two weeks. Also after Elon Musk talked about dogs last week on social media, its price increased from $0.0029 to $0.00357. 

• +1 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:32 PM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Dogecoin has a very large supply coin, that's why it can't raised its price so easily, aside with that reality Dogecoin has no clear usecased thats why many investors are hesitant to invest more in Doge. But who knows in crypto Industry everything is possible so let's wait and see.

Doge coin is so hard to pump because there is no much more demands, also people do not really sell, and this makes the price to be stagnant. Its marketcap increased recently and seemed so stagnant again. 

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, Saj555 said:

Dogecoins are the subsidiary part of litecoins. The value of the coins are quite less and it is not even a dollar worth per coin. But it is traded like some tokens. If it was so easy to pump the prices then it would have been done till now. So maybe the prices are not in anyone's hand. 

It will surprise people when dogs price will pump, lately,it pumped from $0.0022 to $0.0057 before it dropped to $0.0032 which is the current price now. There would be a time the price will increase over $0.006 leading to $0.01. 

57 minutes ago, Yomose said:

There would be a time the price will increase over $0.006 leading to $0.01. 

It will be just another pump n dump. Basically best way to trade Doge is in satoshi terms. Buy at 20 sats, hodl and sell for double. The valuation of all altcoins right now is extremely high and perhaps another Bitcoin dip may fix this.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

It will be just another pump n dump. Basically best way to trade Doge is in satoshi terms. Buy at 20 sats, hodl and sell for double. The valuation of all altcoins right now is extremely high and perhaps another Bitcoin dip may fix this.

You are right it was true, it was a pump, but it was pumped from $0.0022 and now at $0.037, bitcoin can be pumped too but its marketcap makes it better. The dogecoin pump actually helped. It was pumped to $0.0057. The price may get to $0.0057 again because of this. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

You are right it was true, it was a pump, but it was pumped from $0.0022 and now at $0.037, bitcoin can be pumped too but its marketcap makes it better. The dogecoin pump actually helped. It was pumped to $0.0057. The price may get to $0.0057 again because of this. 

Cryptocurrencies could be so funny at times, an unstable coin can be so stable for months to even a year but otherwise could happen at anytime. It is very possible doge coin can break the barrier and increase beyond what people can possibly think of. 

As you saw in July, it's easy to pump DOGE coins. The formula is TikTok + Elon Musk ^^
The value of DOGE coin is still quite low and accessible to the majority of investors, the popularity of the media easily becomes a wave of buying into the market.

2 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Personally I'm dont holding Dogecoin, I'm just buy it when i need to send coin, its fast and also cheap fee

Doge coin is not cheap for making transactions, have you tried ripple or digibyte before. Digibyte has been the cheapest I have used for transactions feeling before while ripple is also very cheap. Both transactions are instant or almost instant. 

12 hours ago, Gumah said:

Doge coin is good coin but it will not pumped by any whale because it become stable coin and only used for fee or give away .But may be it turn into good price at bullish time .

I agree with you. Dogecoin is a coin that people use for giving away rain at dice betting websites. It might be pumped a bit, but it will not going to a crazy price in the future. There are tons of altcoins with similar price of Dogecoin, and they are actively being pumped and dumped, so it is kinda small chance for Dogecoin to shine.