Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Honestly I also wonder why doge is not being pumped by whales, I don't know if the founding developer is still interested in the project, or still alive. doge has been among the top 30 coins on CMC for over five years now and the prices has remain with this the same range.

8 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

Honestly I also wonder why doge is not being pumped by whales, I don't know if the founding developer is still interested in the project, or still alive. doge has been among the top 30 coins on CMC for over five years now and the prices has remain with this the same range.

But the developer if bitcoin has not been active longer that that of dogecoin, but bitcoin has been pumped day to day, i don't think that's the case.

Doge became the last option after eth, ltc and eos fail. Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees. Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance.

It is true that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, maybe because dogecoin is widely used as tipping. Therefore whales are less interested in pumping with a coin function like doge.

Because doge have unlimited supply and also spreading on almost all exchange so it's little bit hard for whale to pump it even the price was low (only 30 Satoshi for now) There are so many factor that make it hard to manipulate it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin can't be pumpt at all. This altcoin is the most stable coin I ever meet in crypto. It neither go too low or too high. Just moderate

usually doge will hard-pump once a year, just look at the chart, are this year has a hard-pump or not, if not, then prepare a lot of doge before the pump.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:51 AM, Rashidpk said:

I think the current price of dogecoin is rather stable, my estimate may go down because the price has been long above, but it is uncertain because it could be, the price of dogecoin will suddenly rise again.

Apart from gradual rising what about whales manipulations, how is that till now they have not managed to pump doge?

On 07.12.2019 at 09:32, wilbertson said:

Maybe it's not time to doge yet. And whales may be happy and pump bitcoin. And it is impossible to say with certainty that this is not being done now. Everything can change in one day, it's a cryptocurrency.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:32 PM, wilbertson said:

I don't think so. The whales like this coin, and if you can check on the big exchanges, you will find that in the order buy and sell, many bitcoin amounts want to buy this coin. It's only a matter of time before the dogecoin price can increase, and once the price increase, it will jump to the highest price. If you can check the dogecoin history, this coin is at a low price, and there is no exact time for this coin to increase. The pump will come to this coin, and you should be ready, so you don't miss the coming.

Mostly, the dogs are used precisely for tossing between exchanges, since the commission for withdrawing this coin almost everywhere does not reach 20 cents, which is a meager compared to other coins.

Dogecoin is a very easy crypto currency to pump, because the transaction volume is much less than other large and old crypto coins. On the Dogecoin side, there is only one problem that this crypto currency has a serious investor mass, which raises the price at least three times a year and brings it back to the bottom. So, it's only a dream to expect pump-like events to happen unless this investor mass launches a new wave of upswing.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

there is many reasons why dogecoin is not pumping :

• maybe its a shitcoincoin and she is dead 
  •  
  • maybe the dogecoin whales do not want it to pump yet and they want to buy as much they can from the dip 

It could be so, you know these coins that depends f their own blockchain could have a very different system that could make them immune to somethings.

Dogecoin is considered one of the currencies that do not receive much attention, perhaps for many reasons. It has not evolved and it is similar to the same pattern, the most important of which is trading in the currency markets.

DOGECOIN is a very good investement due to its stable price even of its unlimited suply (five billions dogs every year forever); i just think it will be difficult to pump not impossible but difficult yeah..

I do expect pump for Doge but seems it's not gonna happend in the near future and as altcoin Doge price is too steady and if you want more profit then Dogecoin isn't good altcoin to get it

I see Dogecoin price will stable around 3 month, but after that some people will trying pump it.

There is some reason whales don't like pump Dogecoin.

First, i think they love to pump only coin have limited supply, for dogecoin that is different, because the supply is unknown.

Second, maybe they only pump what coin have real value, like Bitcoin is pioneer coin, but Dogecoin is only created by someone just for joke! But really impressed that coin is popular now.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Indeed Dogecoin was originally intended as a gift or tip with cheap and fast costs, so because of that the price is cheap, although many people hold dogecoin but not to invest or trade but just to complete the crypto collection and give gifts to others.

Isn't it a good thing that the price of Dogecoin remains more or less stable? Because if its price were to rise up too dramatically, the cryptocurrency exchanges will surely take notice and might consider raising its transaction fees to gain more profit from it. Its primary advantage, the cheap and low transaction fees, will be lost as a result.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

16 minutes ago, febriyana said:

maybe they only pump what coin have real value

I doubt that, because I've seen really lousy coins with values approaching 1 sat being pumped, and those are the easiest ones to pull off a p&d with. 

Doge has a market cap of over $267 million, so you would need a hell of a lot of money in order to move the market.  The higher a coin's market cap is, the harder it is for any one person or group to manipulate it.

its because it has lots of volumes stuck in each satoshis of the orderbook making it very hard to easily increase the price like other altcoins. i think doge also decreased in usage thats why its not rising.

Actually no. But the reality is very difficult because it takes a very large capital also to pump the dogecoin, and dogecoin is also widely used on the exchange as an exchange rate so this will be difficult. The easiest thing is just waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise which can affect dogecoin.