Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

18 hours ago, wrayaner said:

Dogecoin is considered one of the most important currencies and we find it in most trading platforms and although we find it in most trading platforms, its price remains low

What do you think the price is remaining low? I think because of the massive supply of dogecoin and lack of marketing strategy and partnership.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Doge coin is good coin but it will not pumped by any whale because  it become stable coin and only used for fee or give away .But may be it turn into good price at bullish time .

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

How do you know that doge is not mostly owned by whales? Did you get that from anywhere or it is just a guess.

Whales are targeting coins that have little circulation because they benefit most from those volatile moves of coins.

1 hour ago, kusvuw10 said:

dogecoin is suffering with its price. dogecoin is really hard to pump now, it needs a lot of whales to complete

but whales are never united and so that lack of unity will make it hard to ever been pumped by anybody.

10 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Ooh, so it was just an obvious thing that whales wont bother to use doges., I see. I used to hold doges hoping that someday it ail pump like bitcoin did.

Ha, me too my friend, I still hold a lot of doge but after this topic and what i have red, I will, surely sell my doges now.

Doge turned into the last choice after eth, ltc and eos come up short. A year ago doge so solid the coin become the most elevated individuals decision for pull back activity in light of the fact that has low charges. Doge has great value development and I think the coin manufactured simply like at this moment, if siphon so high will wreck his presentation.

9 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

It has always been so, but I still have some faith in the doge and maybe I will continue to keep it for a while longer to wait.

There are other coins that have potential when it comes to holding for long term, my advice doge lacks that potential.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

There are other coins that have potential when it comes to holding for long term, my advice doge lacks that potential.

Dogecoin can be the next potential coin, and I am sure about that. But before the bull run comes, we will not see the Dogecoin can increase higher, and we need to wait for that time comes. Dogecoin now still has a low price, and we can buy it anytime before the price starts to increase. So if you want to make money from Dogecoin, I advise you to buy right now and hold it. You don't know if Dogecoin can increase or not, but for me, I belie that Dogecoin can increase higher.

49 minutes ago, aqua said:

Dogecoin can be the next potential coin, and I am sure about that. But before the bull run comes, we will not see the Dogecoin can increase higher, and we need to wait for that time comes. Dogecoin now still has a low price, and we can buy it anytime before the price starts to increase. So if you want to make money from Dogecoin, I advise you to buy right now and hold it. You don't know if Dogecoin can increase or not, but for me, I belie that Dogecoin can increase higher.

If you read some for the comments here you will get a very professional answer to why doges can not pump, and even the next halving will not shake it.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. but no one can beat bitcoin. I like doge coin. Doge coin can be the next potential coin, and I am sure about that. But before the bull run comes, we will not see the Doge coin can increase higher, and we need to wait for that time comes. These days doge coin price is low. I hope doge coin will pump.

3 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

Right now so the doge coin is rarely pumped by people I don't object to this but later on it's not sure.

We need to wait for more because of the dogecoin still at a low price. But I think dogecoin can increase later, especially if people come back from their holiday. Dogecoin is one of the potential coins that can grow, will start to rise again at the right time.

It's not a whale that doesn't want to pump a doge, but as far as I know, dog tokens are usually used to transfer assets from market to market because they have a fairly low fee compared to when we make transactions using BTC, but so far I have watched doge price movements that always follow movement of BTC prices well maybe DOGE prices will go up if BTC also get a good price.

I personally do not suggest investing in Dogecoin for the following reasons:

The continued inflation is not good from an investment standpoint. There is a high chance that you will not get good returns on your investment.

The father of the project has left the cryptocurrency world for an undetermined period of time. 

Well, I don't have an idea. But the coin has many fans. It will rise someday. I wonder why the coin supply is insane.

The coin became successful because it was in a series of very early coins and against the background of the success of bitcoin was promising. And acquired a large capitalization.

It is possible not to pump the coin as it is held by a large number of holders. And pump Doge will be much more expensive in the end.

4 hours ago, iroman01 said:

Dogecoin was created by programmer Billy Markus from Portland, Dogicoin price is much lower. It is very difficult to be pumped. Dogecoin is now very good to buy because the price does not rise too high and you can buy large amounts of dogecoin

I don’t know if you had information that the Dogecoin founder had abandoned it and he is now in prison for stealing many people's money, the only reason that the coin does not disappear is because of the low fees.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, Jackmil said:

I think dogecoin is indeed difficult to pump. Dogecoin is difficult to increase and maybe I'm not interested in investing in dogecoin.

Not just you so many peoples will not interested to invest money in the dogecoin because of its volume and its price because its price will not be increases and i just buy some coins and i safe them because i know anytime it will go some up and i recover my loss and than i sell it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 minutes ago, halloweed said:

The coins supply is insane on the purpose that the coin's price been stable and always low so as to keep the low fees and other great things we profit from doge been low priced.

Maybe you right. It also allows everyone to have it with cheap price IMO. All exchanges should list doge. We need it for a fast and cheap transaction. 

You know why doge is hard to pump? because of the supply is unlimited unlike bitcoin where the supply is limited so when the supply is getting low, the price will getting increase.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Felling said:

I assume the current fee of dogecoin is as a substitute solid, my estimate may work down due to the fact the rate has been long above, but it is unsure due to the fact it is able to be, the fee of dogecoin will all at once rise again.

Maybe the price of dogecoin is been stabilized on purpose t keep the fee of the cin lower.

There are many coins in the market. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocoins. If bitcoin will rise then Doge coin is automatically will rise. Some people saying that Doge coin will go up in few year and will touch 1$

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I thought so too, but after reading the replies of members in this topic i have got knowledge to know that doge is not gonna bull anyway soon.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree with you. Doge coin is good coin. But doge is not go up this time. I hope bitcoin will go up this year. and will touch the mark 20000$

Doge coin is my favorite coin. Yes if you are in doge coin you may see a big pump in its price. When doge coin price is low then you can buy doge coin and get huge profit.

Dogecoin is good coin one of best ranked coin but it supply is high

And demand is low thats why dogecoin is not pumping but good for

trading it price will stay around 30-50 satoshi