Faucets with KYC verification! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Faucets with KYC verification!

I would never pass verification on such faucets, as it is not worth it, passing verification does not guarantee that you will be able to withdraw money from the faucet

4 minutes ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

KYC is not too bad verifying in trusted websites, it is still bad though. However i can not say that there is any trusted faucet website, there is none.

well even if platforms are trusted it may be hacked and your personal informatino will be stolen and you will lose more than that accoun or platform. someone may use your info and take loans, regisster on lot sof sites and steal information, scam people. so its evry bad idea to do KYC,

I believe that KYC should be there because its only for our safety only. The KYC are made tougher to reduce the number of scammers. Other wise many fakes will make multiple accounts and try to fool others

• +2 1

I do not trust many faucets sites that require this verification because the money that we want to transfer from these sites is few and it is not necessary to do this verification.

No i don’t face mike this faucet before , but if you do don’t do it , because this website is a scamming , don’t do it , only do the KYC verification in exchange you trust it like binance , or do it in a wallet like blockchain , or any other wallet you trust it , because is make your account more safe , so your money safe too.

• +1 1

Faucet is one of the free source of earning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by viewing ad and watching videos. Faucet acquiring the KYC is very good for those faucet earners because KYC is like a form and its give detail about the user.

i've in no way seen a tap like that. faucet has continually been an smooth manner to get crypto. KYC verification is a hard factor, moreover there may be no guarantee that our identification may be secure. taps typically offer cash with small amounts, so in my view it's not worth it if the faucet is KYC.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

No two ways. I Will definitely avoid it. I don't think there should be any reason to do a whole KYC process, releasing personal information for the sake of few cents, they are definitely not worth it. There are hundreds of Faucets without KYC if I want to use faucet.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I will check first if the faucet is legit before i give important information specially my ID. Because KYC needs a valid ID and you need to provide information about yourself. So in order for you to avoid identity theft make sure first the legitimacy of the faucet.

• +1 1

Have never met a faucets site that required KYC before registration or on registration process but if I should come across any, I will quite to register on the site because i don't like given out my KYC.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

I will check first if the faucet is legit before i give important information specially my ID. Because KYC needs a valid ID and you need to provide information about yourself. So in order for you to avoid identity theft make sure first the legitimacy of the faucet.

Basically it is better not to do any kind of KYC even if you validate the legitimacy of a platform. You never know where your private information might end. Also you might be start to receiving phone calls from uknown people outside of your country.

if i see such faucets sites then i will appreciate their amateur try to scam people and secondly i will keep it in my blacklist of my browser , nothing more i can do to such stupid sites :classic_dry:

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have used faucet sites for a long time, but i never saw any faucet site that is using KYC ! I have used more than 30 faucets so that i can earn more, but i never saw KYC on even one of them.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, Salauddin said:

You are right that I am not in favor of doing KYC for a small amount of money, because in most cases they act in a dishonest way with personal details. It is especially dangerous to use especially bad things Unbeknownst to you, all these places go to many places.

Well, i think many people hates faucets and they will not agree in this verification because they're just giving a small amount of profit and they want to get some information about us for what? Even though there has a hacker or scammer on it, its okay for me to get my profit because this is just a small value.

• +3 1

We all know how little coin is given here for kyc verification, we will also verify the call. This is a fraudulent cycle. They sell our personal information for a lot of money on various black websites. We should all stay away from these deceptive cycles.

I am not using the faucet and i almost read so many reports about the faucets that the faucets are almost fake and they make the scam with innocent peoples, so thats the main reason that i am not using the faucet and i just trust on the exchanges and just on old exchanges and good exchanges like yobit, binance etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Basically it is better not to do any kind of KYC even if you validate the legitimacy of a platform. You never know where your private information might end. Also you might be start to receiving phone calls from uknown people outside of your country.

I don't care how much the dice game is legitimate, because I've already see many legit dice games has closed for the certain reasons, so what will happen if the dice is closed while they have your privacy. 

• -5 1
  • +3 1

I'm a little confused. What are these sites for? After all, in fact, cranes are far from profitable solutions, and you will not be able to get large amounts of money on them, in General, not the coolest choice!

I don't believe that one can actually earn a tangible amount of cryptocurrency from faucet until am proven otherwise. So I don't see how I would even register a faucet with KYC in the first place, to me that's a wrong move.

• +3 1

On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Have never met a faucets site that required KYC before registration or on registration process but if I should come across any, I will quite to register on the site because i don't like given out my KYC.

Faucet can easily be set up by scammers, and later without paying any reward, and the site may contain malware or link to malware, or using the verification you provided for pH sing attack. Be careful of KYC. 

If the site offers free Bitcoin and asks to activate the kyc, then it is definitely a scam and aims to steal your information and accounts on the platforms So, do not try these sites sneaking and give nothing, and you have to commit to trading, as it is the best way to accumulate Bitcoin.

If this is a faucet on which you can earn several satoshis, then this is not serious, do not send anything there, engage in real trading.

I believe that cryptocurrency cranes do not require KYC confirmation, so I do not recommend sending your passport data to such sites.

Faucets are sites that give small prizes for easy task assignments, usually the bonuses given are very small, so chances are there is no need for kyc for member members, Unless you promise a large reward prize of at least 10 dollars , As a reward for proving their identity which is usually classified as privacy 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

first I don't think there is a faucet with kyc or only that it has to do with an exchange but if I find a faucet like that I would not enter my data since I would not trust it