Faucets with KYC verification! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Faucets with KYC verification!

Is it reasonable for faucets to ask us to do KYC, this would be nonsense, because even most exchange platforms don't ask for it.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:18 PM, melikf78 said:

no you don't have to do kyc in faucet sites if a site ask you to do kyc please dont! i am scared of doing kyc in exchanges and if i was in your place i would never do kyc in a faucet site.

yes, i think some faucets or airdrops asking kyc. Some are scam selling personal data to other organization i not recommend you to choke kyc any faucets.

I'm not using the faucets sites while they are not recommend KYC verification, I don't know what's I can do to faucets sites if they will be recommended KYC verification.

I never like meeting faucets and stay away from them because I am satisfied with them all, in this forum I earn more and learn a lot about trading.

I am not a big fan of earning through faucets, this way is just waste of time. Faucets pays very little money and I can't give my personal information to others through KYC for that little money.

Certainly my friend, I will not register on this site and I will completely ignore it, because the profit from faucets sites is very small, you will probably not earn a dollar a month These sites are just a waste of time

I will definitely leave it simply and go away, because it is ridiculous to sell your KYC identification documents for some of the Satoshi !!! Who can do this? I don't think anyone will accept it. Especially with the presence of hundreds of other faucet sites.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, guatazoo said:

I'm not using the faucets sites while they are not recommend KYC verification, I don't know what's I can do to faucets sites if they will be recommended KYC verification.

I will not provide my KYC data to even a legit exchange site, i would never give them up to faucets, that is not even the last option for me.

10 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

Still from last three years I don't find any faucets sites which are demanding kyc for us. In fact. Faucets sites don't need anything from us because they're earned from us revenue when we do work on their ads are working and earning for them. 

Some faucets are inside websites. They require you to create an account in the website and ask for your E-mail and some other info like name and age to give you access to their faucets. In some cases, you have to do some other tasks before they let you claim from their faucets. However, none of them will request KYC from anyone. I have worked with many faucets before and this is the first time I hear something like this. Only solve the captcha, complete the shortlink and click claim to receive your reward! It is as simple as that!

On 06.12.2019 at 11:34, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

KYC on faucet is already too much, I try to choose exchanges for trading that do not require verification, not to mention the crane. I would agree to send them documents only if you could make good money

The Priceline of World's 85th ranked out of more than 2300 cryptocurrencies Kyber Network (KNC) has formed bullish Shark pattern and entered in potential reversal zone and ready for bullish divergence at any time. This potential reversal zone should...

27 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

For faucet owners if you think about it it is very important for them to add KYC, because it will reduce the possibility of mult accounts

I don’t think that they require you to verify your account in order to avoid multi-accounts, this is a requirement most likely in order to later sell your documents on the darknet

On 4/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, teminalibug said:

I will not provide my KYC data to even a legit exchange site, i would never give them up to faucets, that is not even the last option for me.

But why you guys are fears too much in providing your privacy to the legit platforms also, while when you are creating your local banks accounts you must provide KYC but you are not fears in banks?.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

But why you guys are fears too much in providing your privacy to the legit platforms also, while when you are creating your local banks accounts you must provide KYC but you are not fears in banks?.

We are still scared because even legit platforms could sell your data, or worse could even been hacked. You see it is not only money that gets hacked sometimes but also data.

I have never seen such cranes, I would not even register on it because it is impossible to earn a lot on cranes, and here they also ask for verification. 

I have not worked before in one of these sites that ask you to do the kyc in this case. If you want to take it, I will skip it and I will not work on it because it is a bit dangerous to take information from you and you just want to get some amount from these sites you risk working with someone These sites

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I like sites with KYC security because they are the most trusted sites in identifying scammer members and block them immediately before joining their sites. But i will not join a faucet with KYC security, because faucets are not paying good amounts so there is no need to upload my legal governments documents there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Faucets with KYC verification must give users some extra cryptocurrency because I think it is pointless and harmful for you to complete kyc only for getting a really small amount of crypto.

I don't think we need to lose out on small gains. There will be more fear of losing. The calls are controlled by scammers with KYC verification. They take everything personal information through calls with KYC verification. Therefore, you have to stay away from KYC for any profit.

I would just not use such a faucet because after verification it is possible that the faucets will not withdraw my funds that I have earned. 

For me I think faucets is a waste of time because someone can earn a nice amount of money from faucets, it has turned out to be a waste of time, so if I saw a faucets site which requires KYC I would just ignore such faucets site .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

I didn't get any faucets which want kyc to collect free rewards. And I also don't recommend it. Because it's waste of time. We can't collect much coins from it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/26/2020 at 2:50 AM, Kamila said:

I have never seen such cranes, I would not even register on it because it is impossible to earn a lot on cranes, and here they also ask for verification. 

I think that making time for cranes and faucets is not that good because the earning is too little and I dont know why does it need to ask For kyc verification at the first place  It could be just a scam or fraud so let's be wary about things like this. 

Yes, KYC is all scams now. It is never possible to make money by working with calls with KYC verification. The damage is more here. We all need to be careful and avoid these sites. It is better to stay away from these scams to avoid just thinking about earning.

7 hours ago, Amir Vao said:

I didn't get any faucets which want kyc to collect free rewards. And I also don't recommend it. Because it's waste of time. We can't collect much coins from it.

They are very rare in the community that has that kyc verification, I have not come across anyone since I came into cryptocurrency, they are just wasting your time for doing such tasks without proper payment