The fate of bitcoin 👻 - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The fate of bitcoin 👻

The future of Bitcoin is very bright.  Because Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency in the world.  Its use is increasing day by day.  So its use will one day be everywhere in the world.

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Supply will stop right? But demand will increase because there are many people yet to use bitcoin. So the price will keep up

Yes, this is what happens, and by increasing the demand for bitcoin, traders and minerals will resort to storing it as long as possible, and this will make the price fly higher very quickly.

The fall in the price of Bitcoin has made many miners stop Bitcoin mining activities. Bitcoin investors and traders again lost millions overnight. Though the last week Bitcoin is quite stable. Overnight the price of Bitcoin has dropped 2.26%. Negative sentiment still comes from the uncertainty of the fate of Bitcoin in trading. At present Bitcoin and other types of crypto currencies (in other countries are called crypto assets) still play a complementary role. Most of the world community began to look at bitcoin as one of the profitable assets. Assuming there will be a continuation of the crisis in the near future, has the opportunity to push the price of bitcoin back up.

Yes it is one of the risks of trading bitcoin or altcoin. Bitcoin does not prohibit anyone but rules that prohibit bitcoin. This means that digital assets cannot be controlled by anyone. This is quite simple. Of course, now bitcoin is still growing and profitable for everyone.

Bitcoin has big fame in whole world. It's capitalization is more then half of total capitalization of crypto market is three billions out of three 1.63billions investments in only btc. 

I think the future of bitcoin will be bright even though many countries oppose it. Because bitcoin is supported by a solid community, this is evidenced by the high price of bitcoin.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 2/6/2020 at 1:51 AM, phpMailz said:

No matter the banning or tough regulations bitcoin fate is already seal, it will be the top currency in the world for years to come cause it create a means of which we can escape high bank fees for processing our funds and do it ourselves from anywhere.

The fate of any coin (including Bitcoin) depends on how much it can resist against manipulation and transformation. Bitcoin is running by itself and relies on its own protocol and formula to continue its existence. This means that bitcoin will stay in the world as long as no one can penetrate into its protocol or blockchain. If some day, anyone can change its protocol and add or remove anything from it, this will be the end of bitcoin because it will not be able to work the same way Satoshi Nakamoto has designed it to run. I'm not talking about hard forks, I'm just referring to the fact of dismantling protocols.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin is the top ranked cryptocurrency and it has higher demand than any other cryptocurrency.

But recently there has been many regulations on these cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges as away to accept bitcoin.

The way i see it is bitcoin and the few other cryptocurrency will not tolerate this and they will Never agree to be centralized.

This will bring by the biggest ban on bitcoin worldwide as all countries will unite to make sure this happens.

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

What are your thoughts the fate of bitcoin?

This is an interesting subject. My main fear is that governments will promote the digital versions of their national currencies which they are developing lately, and they will replace their cash system with online credits. Bitcoin won't gain from this at all. I forsee that most governments will have one more reason to ban Bitcoin under legislation as it will threatening the centralization of the financial system even more. Bitcoin will still be used but probably not to the extend we would like it to.  

I do not agree with you, governments will not be able to ban bitcoin, and the demand for legalization of bitcoin will increase until all countries accept this and I do not think that the crypto community can give up its future dreams.

In fact, the fate of Bitcoin is still mysterious. It has been a long time since its establishment, and it has so far preserved its value and existence. In addition to this, its popularity has increased, so I think that the future of Bitcoin will be good despite the continued fighting by governments.

to me i dont worry about bitcoin future that much because no matter how many times it falls down in price it will once again go up and we always make profits 

The fate of the bitcoin coin will always remain unknown and no one can expect it, especially when it has become very famous in various parts of the world, but the reason of fear in some countries of it is that some beggars buy contraband from black sites and they pay this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The popularity of Bitcoin is huge and it is increasing daily, if government remove the ban in it then sure the deamand in the market will be increased for huge number and it's price will also go up.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

BTC is one thing of the world, which has the best popularity, and we can not deny any factors, it keeps going go day by day. l believe it will keep growing too. We must buy and hold till increasing to the best price of history in BTC. 

Currently, I am very confused about my issue. I can’t expect anything since two days. The price was $ 9136 and today the price is around $ 7618. It is declining very quickly. I hope that this decline is a lull before the storm and the price rises to 15,000, but predicting the fate of Bitcoin is difficult.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

criminals always find a ways to launder money so it does not matter for me  i see bitcoin as the dominant coin in th ecrypto world which you can use to transfer money, make some profit and et cetera.

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The increasing in demand of bitcoin without updating the core will lewd to mining difficulties which will lead to higher fees and long confirmation transactions.

well if there is an increase in demand there would also be an increase  in price but we all see its not like that because the confirmation time is still the same since bitcoin was at 2000$.

Bitcoin, as well as another coin, is not likely to become centralized. Folks can protest when it's going to take place due to the fact getting decentralized is probably the aspect that folks like. The particular fortune regarding bitcoin will probably be excellent by our own carrying out. When we all encourage and also grasp it then bitcoin will probably be beneficial to almost all.

As I can say that having to make the Bitcoin illegal will bring the rise of this coin more on the base use of criminal activities to be mostly be on the use if bitcoin, as since they both will be illegal

BTC absolutelz will be the best, but it seems that it can take long time. That is why there are already some countries, which have not accepted BTC.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin is the top ranked cryptocurrency and it has higher demand than any other cryptocurrency.

But recently there has been many regulations on these cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges as away to accept bitcoin.

The way i see it is bitcoin and the few other cryptocurrency will not tolerate this and they will Never agree to be centralized.

This will bring by the biggest ban on bitcoin worldwide as all countries will unite to make sure this happens.

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

What are your thoughts the fate of bitcoin?

You can expect national financial regulators to become more and more interested in bitcoin and other electronic currencies, as long as blockchain technologies continue to spread rapidly, and the size of the encrypted economy continues to grow.

Ultimately, bitcoin will act as a closed economy where transaction fees such as taxes are evaluated. It is also important to consider from another angle and the possibility that the Bitcoin network itself is likely to change significantly from time to time.

Just now, wilbertson said:

What is not evolving about Bitcoin is the tech itself, investment in it grows everyday but the tech is still same old.

True. I also expect Bitcoin will not live forever; at some point it will be surpassed by more modern crypto currencies. Actually one could argue that many currencies (like ETH, XLM, or even XTZ) are already better. But that take-over won't happen next year, so not worries yet.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Every day, Bitcoin becomes more popular, and the people who work with it increase. Nobody knows what will happen to Bitcoin, but I think it will continue and its price will rise.

I think Bitcoin is doomed to be replaced by another cryptocurrency. It served its role very well - it brought the idea for cryptocurrencies but now there are a lot of altcoins which have better transaction speed, lower fees and plus that they bring a decent amount of anonymity - all that Satoshi has ever wanted. For sure Bitcoin will not disappear but its price would drastically go down once people rush to "the next big thing".