The fate of bitcoin 👻 - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The fate of bitcoin 👻

It is not only bitcoin that criminal activities take place even the fist currency there is different criminal activities taking place, and bitcoin is unstoppable, it will continue to prosper

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, Bijoy970 said:

Of course the fate of bitcoin is very much bright. Because bitcoin is world's most successful cryptocurrency. Also it's price is very much high.

yes, In my idea the base of bitcoin depends on how bitcoin is toformerly and how it is potential tonight. I am sure that bitcoin will be goodness in the long run.

Bitcoin was launched on 2009 and its price goes up from 0.01$ to 6806$ and now bitcoin currently dominance on whole crypto market is more then 65% it means now investors are holders of bitcoin is 65% and bitcoin are very high demanded currencies of crypto market. 

Although economists, whether from university professors, stock exchanges, or central banks around the world, emphasize the great risks of this currency that is not controlled by any central banks around the world or any cash cover, however we can never ignore such modern technologies in electronic transactions. That could be the future of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that they can ban the Bitcoin currency as it helps a large number of people to get money by working with it and this is true that there are some who use them to buy contraband but some others use it to be able to live so I think the fate of Bitcoin will be very good for all countries of the world

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

I do not think that they can ban the Bitcoin currency as it helps a large number of people to get money by working with it and this is true that there are some who use them to buy contraband but some others use it to be able to live so I think the fate of Bitcoin will be very good for all countries of the world

Who wants to ban cryptocurrencies, are they people that have even bought it? Let just know that a some people hate cryptocurrencies, so people liked it. More people are liking it and less people are hating it. So, cryptocurrencies are getting strongers. 

I think that when bitcoin rises again and goes to 20,000 dollars, it will become popular in the world as it happened in the past, and perhaps we will see many countries adopt this system.

I like bitcoin, the future is not blur but distinct and it will be goodbye but some now because one day bitcoin will be more adopted and the price will increase and get more strong in the future. 

I think the Bitcoin is not still explored at 100 percent by many peoples around the world, so I thing the fate of Bitcoin will be bright in the future because will grow more when arrives to many people. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

centralising the bitcoin will definitely bring to a very masive decline in the price value of the bitcoin evenbthe demand for it will go drastically down, I it will even make it less valued, I but i certainly don't picture countries comming together to ban the use and cyculation of bitcoin 

3 hours ago, Summi said:

It will be difficult for bitcoin to go centralised actually because of the features of it and also the way it is been developed.

Going centralized is out of the context of cryptocurrency, this won't even happen in the future, it only serve as decentralized coin and if it is altered, I don't think bitcoin can keep it leadership

30 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I know you want everything to stay better, but the reality is governments are changing everything about crypto to be centralized and to some extent they have succeded.

yap if posibly they succeed in doing that to the bitcoin, the currency will totally lose its value in the crypto ranks and alot of investors and individuals who hold and stock this bitcoin will lose greatly even nig companies involved too

2 hours ago, Saboor said:

Bitcoin has already face different challenges and it was able to overcome those challenges, this will be another way of bringing more development to bitcoin as it's strive higher

oh yeah, the bitcoin truely has be faced with so many different challanges ever since it started getting recognition and acceptance, and it has alway find its way of overcoming these obstacles due to the support of the crypto world, lets keep giving it that support and it will overcome all. 

This is a dangerous thing that you are talking about, if the Bitcoin currency is only for criminal acts, what makes people like us enter this world, I know about the cryptocurrency that it was invented to facilitate people's lives.

• +1 1

the function of bitcoin is very broad, it is too narrow if we say bitcoin can only be used in criminal activities and illegal networks, only some people use bitcoin for such things, many people use bitcoin for better things, such as buying and selling online, paying salaries or paying for services.

The most amazing part of the cryptocurrencies is not some of them are totally decentralised. It also makes them quite rare than other currencies. So it seems that if someone try to make that centralised then it won't go that way. Because then people will be bored from investing and trading with cryptocurrencies. Because it will lose trust of the people. So it cannot be done. It will destroy the entire crypto world. 

The fate of bitcoin is it's privacy that causes some governments in other countries to put some restrictions or ban it since they think it can be used on illegal practices like terrorism and drag trafficking in dark web in the country and if countries come together and make this serious then it will be it's fate or end and we don't want this to happen but what we are expecting is to see countries putting some regulations that supports cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Bitcoin itself will always be anonymous. Exchanges may not be anonymous. And if between criminals it will have a price then decentralized exchanges are not a hindrance. After all, illegal transactions with ordinary money and precious stones occur.

16 hours ago, King98 said:

I think the fortunes of Bitcoin have turned into a stable currency 

Bitcoin is not a stable currency and its fortune has even never for ones turned into a stable currency. Bitcoin was created to be so unstable in which its price is only affected by supply and demand. 

Bitcoin's fate is going for the better, it is a good currency, has a lot of demand and is traded in billions of dollars

Life is great and enjoy it

I think Bitcoin is the best of luck. Bitcoin was born in 2009 but it was not used.  But now it is a widely used currency and its market value has increased and Bitcoin is used to pay for various websites.

Bit coin is the most adopted currency in the last ten years, what could b the fate if not success. I see bit coin market capital increasing and also the its price will increase, bit coin is the future currency. 

Bitcoin fate is just like mystery now since the government is still fighting against it future but we all see that bitcoin has a good future because it is becoming more popular everyday around the world and with this I think the government will be left with no option than to legalize it sooner or later. What do you think?