The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘» - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘»

On 12/6/2019 at 1:19 PM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin is already our destination, but we should think about the facts to determine the future, not beliefs.

Bitcoin is the world top crypto coin and this coin will run all the crypto market when the BTC will make a high than all the other coins will also go to up and if when the coin is down means the BTC than the all ALT coin will come down.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

The fate of bitcoin are increased as much the days comes, that's why we see the bitcoin price are increased day by day because of new investors on it are increased day by day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin is the top ranked cryptocurrency and it has higher demand than any other cryptocurrency.

But recently there has been many regulations on these cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges as away to accept bitcoin.

The way i see it is bitcoin and the few other cryptocurrency will not tolerate this and they will Never agree to be centralized.

This will bring by the biggest ban on bitcoin worldwide as all countries will unite to make sure this happens.

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

What are your thoughts the fate of bitcoin?

I don't see it that way all I know is Bitcoin has a strong future ahead of us, they are well adopted now compared to what's happening ten years ago and we should all be glad that we are part of the Bitcoin revolution we are doing this for the next generation.

Β 

Β 

I would say its good luck and Bitcoin will go a long way. Bitcoin is fortunately it started in the first 20 and its use has grown so much that everyone is investing in it and it is easy to make money from these currencies

I think fate is a bit heavy, but I believe bitcoin will be more popular and many countries will be legal bitcoin, people will be free to use bitcoin to make money.

It cannot be used like any other currency and can also be paid for anything you buy or make deals outside the country and pay with them

15 hours ago, Gafar said:

It cannot be used like any other currency and can also be paid for anything you buy or make deals outside the country and pay with them

well this is not true, so far we have not seen bitcoin being used for payments around the world officially, we only see it being used for dark web money.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, Muphin said:

I think government wouldn't make cryptocurrencies to be banned. Although there could occur action of crimes, I thinkΒ they couldn't just ban it and there is no easy way of banning it.

Although the world governmental organization are not in line with cryptomarket trading they tend to ban it because they are afraid it will replace the world's currency in no time

Bitcoin will survive, as long as it stays way from the clutches of governments. As long as bitcoin can avoid regulation and centralisation, bitcoin would soar like a wild Italian stallion. Once however it gives it to the government, it will stripped of all its beauty and all the promises it provides.

7 minutes ago, TeknoLightz said:

Bitcoin is going to make it to the future specially with its lightning network implanted in it which makes it more updated coin that before comparing to the other ones.

Right Bitcoin fate is being popular and favorites for people in the world as the goal of Sathosi Nakamoto Bitcoin will be fix theΒ people's economy that almost collapsed. Β Bitcoin belongs to the people and Β government cant do nothing about it .Β 

I don't know why most people tend to worry about the future of bitcoin which is something almost impossible to predict. It is better to concentrate on our bitcoins now and think about the most effective way of increasing them rather than to discuss about what will happen to them. I never worry about the fate of bitcoin because I am sure if anything happens to bitcoin, we will be aware about it sooner and will have enough time to withdraw or convert our coins.

12 hours ago, Bijoy970 said:

Of course the fate of bitcoin is very much bright. Because bitcoin is world's most successful cryptocurrency. Also it's price is very much high.

i think the success or failure of bitcoin is seen through the eyes of those who joined early but all those who joined the market the last 2 years have all been in massive losses.

If they could have banned it they would have done it. Most of the other altcoins, will eventually die, but if we focus on btc, eth, ltcΒ and few others, they cannot ban it, there is no way they can. There is a reason why they are called decentralised.Β 

14 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

But still they have not acknowledged cryptocurrency fully just blockchain, do you think they have any good plans for cryptocurrency?

I don't thinks that's if China has any good plans with the cryptocurrencies that's why currently they are planning to create their own bitcoin and blockchain

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/18/2020 at 2:26 PM, Hamk said:

The fate is still good. Bitcoin will be accepted by the government and by many other countries

I am too sureΒ that Bitcoin will pass a noble economy. And my belief in bitcoin is not onlyΒ in provisos ofΒ price, but as of theΒ norms of bitcoin know how to indeedΒ improve the economicΒ system
Β 

Actually I am newbies in cryptotalk. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about bitcoin fate

On 12/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, wilbertson said:

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

Criminals can use this but they can't do this always because cops now ate very smart and one wrong move will result to be jailed.Β 

Bitcoin is the highest crypto coin in the market with a price tag of 9.1k almost. No other coin has that much price. I think bitcoin surely has a great future ahead

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

When you mentioned the internet i thought more of the fate of bitcoin, what if someday the internet is gone?

this is just some fiction because nowadays we depend on the internet for so much things even surgeries are now done over the internet so if its gone then crypto will be the least of our problems.

The reality is reversed. Now many countries have made their cryptocurrencies and have even begun to accept cryptocurrency. We should start to stop doubting the future of cryptocurrency.Β It is not wise if you receive benefits but instead doubts.

Β BTC:Β 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

No matter the banning or tough regulations bitcoin fate is already seal, it will be the top currency in the world for years to come cause it create a means of which we can escape high bank fees for processing our funds and do it ourselves from anywhere.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is one of the most well-known currencies on the Internet and one of the most successful investments during the past century. I think that bitcoin's fate is to become a stable currency used for payments.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

When coins have been all mined bitcoin volatile will increase more because it has unlimited supply.

Yes, of course. You understand my destination completely, when the quantities available for mining expire, the price of bitcoin will fly high and you will not be able to catch up.

23 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

So why do you think bitcoin will one day go stable, or is it not you who said that in the other reply?

The main reason for the high price of bitcoin now is that there are still large quantities to be mined. When these quantities expire, the only factor that controls its price is supply and demand.