The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘» - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘»

BTC will be fine in the Bitcoin market and it is important that we all use it.Perhaps Bitcoin will become an asset and the government will not get its hands on this cryptocurrency.

I do not think that anyone knows of the fate of bitcoin , but what I know now is that Bitcoin is the No. 1 among cryptocurrencies and that leads the movement of the crypto market and countries cannot ban it or prevent its trading easily

• +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 6:54 AM, Migo said:

I guess the fate of bitcoin is like a mystery now, he is getting known and popular every day and we can't say that bitcoin will disappear some day, but I wish good for himΒ 

Government officials say they want this new market to be regulated and they've been trying to do that ever since. The internet has changed many business models like music, but it is still growing.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, gloria10yqj said:

Government officials say they want this new market to be regulated and they've been trying to do that ever since. The internet has changed many business models like music, but it is still growing.

Yes but privacy to still be maintained.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, Maroua said:

This is a dangerous thing that you are talking about, if the Bitcoin currency is only for criminal acts, what makes people like us enter this world, I know about the cryptocurrency that it was invented to facilitate people's lives.

Bitcoin are not for criminals, criminal are more linked to using fiats, cryptocurrenciesΒ  are even said not to finance terrorism nor used for money laundering. Fiats are home to such.Β 

• +5 1

On 1/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, Abo3laa said:

I think the bitcoin has imposed itself against everyone, and no one can deny it.Β 
It means it will continue and expand further in the coming years.

I can't say bitcoin will disappear someday, but I wish it was good for him. Its demand is very high compared to other currencies because it will operate all the cryptocurrency markets and this is precisely why its value is high and its demand is also high.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, gloria10yqj said:

I can't say bitcoin will disappear someday, but I wish it was good for him. Its demand is very high compared to other currencies because it will operate all the cryptocurrency markets and this is precisely why its value is high and its demand is also high.

Bitcoin can not operate the whole cryptocurrency market, they all have separate and different blockchain and market price but what do happens is that when btc price is talking others do too.Β 

And you are right that btc can not disappear but will always have more value.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

The destiny of bitcoin will be to be very large, the most popular and quoted cryptocurrency worldwide, since with the advancement of technology it becomes more and more useful and practical to use, also that it is used more and more in the world economy.

The best currency in the cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very profitable with a small investment. So I think Bitcoin and the future are bright. Many thanks to you from the investment side of popularity for sharing this topic with me

bitcoin will never be replaced. it is the first and biggest cryptocurrency that came to exist and it is the pioneer of this technology which everybody else is just copying from to create their own alternative coin (altcoin).

and to those who are saying ethereum will replace bitcoin I have to say there have been a lot of ethereums before eth with a different name who claimed to be the "thing" and they even came close but they have all faded away in the history.

I think the fate of bitcoin is the best. Β Because in the beginning the popularity of Bitcoin and the number of users was relatively low but now the popularity of Bitcoin and the world market price is much higher. Β Currently, the number of users is increasing and new members are constantly becoming interested in using Bitcoin.

The fate of Bitcoin is unknown because nothing ensures that it will be a good investment or it will fall down. Bitcoin's top is 21 millions and no ones know what is going to happen after the top show up.

What are you talking about? the only Paypal 2.0 is the big blocksize approach, just like the ones proposed by Bitcoin Unlimited. Again, I literally put a link where Roger Ver (guy that is blocking segwit and pushing for whatever gets rid of Bitcoin, in the past was XT, then Classic, then Bitcoin Unlimited and then they will try again with god knows what) says that its ok to turn Bitcoin into Paypal 2.0... what more do you want?
LN is way more decentralized than bitcoin with big block sizes that dont allow for people to run nodes, but even if you are too paranoid about LN, you can still send money directly through the blockchain paying the fee and waiting extra time, because it doesn't come cheap to have world class encryption backed by the biggest decentralized network on earth. There are no magic solutions unfortunately.

• -5 1

Β 

It is true that Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency that started this great revolution of digital currencies in the world, that is why it will be the first to try to regulate it, but its nature is to be de-centralized and that no one can change it, in addition to its other Advantages such as the speed and low cost of transactions compared to traditional money, make Bitcoin have a future in the world, governments will end up accepting it and even making use of it, something that is already being seen in many countries. The time will come when the world is no longer conceived without the cryptocurrencies, is my personal opinion.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:49 PM, wilbertson said:

What are your thoughts the fate of bitcoin?

It is crypto king ,Β the most trusted unique and oldest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has inspired altcoins to come in this existence and still it is leading other assets regarding the total market cap in the cryptocurrency sphere.Β 

• +3 1

Β 

Β 

It is not known what the fate of Bitcoin will be, but one thing is really true, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be part of the new world economy and everyone will end up using it to a greater or lesser extent.

The fate of bitcoin will be decided when all the fighting stops amongst the dev and anyone else who is involved then maybe the important issues like the block size debate are finally sorted out.Once bitcoin is running smoothly with everybody on the same page (if that is possible) then it will be too the moon!

It is difficult to speculate what else may happen in the crypto world, but one thing we are sure of is that there is a growing massification and adoption of cryptomonies on a global level. Many technology companies are already on top of this. Facebook and now Paypal have joined the crypto party. At any moment there will be regulation from the governments but I am more than sure that we will have crypts for a while. But as I advise you not to put your money in one place.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, wilbertson said:

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

I don't think that bitcoin is privacy or anonymous coin, it can be if used some mixers but even this way the addresses coming from mixers are known and most exchanges block them. There are some privacy coins that are doing better from Bitcoin to hide every transaction and wallet.

• +2 2

My thoughts about the fate of Bitcoin is there will be more millions of adopters coming and the next year will be something magnificent when Bitcoin will be recognized by every economist as a store of value and bit asset that is worth investing. Everybody will want to hold Bitcoin and even those that didn't want to say its name will change their mind.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The way I know about bitcoin is when I was introduced in to this forum and I have started learning much about itΒ 

I too will introduce others to come and work and benefit from crypto currency this is how it will be rising higher to higher country to country to everyone in the world.

• +1 1

It is not my opinion but a fact that Bitcoin is not anonymous but creates an illusion of anonymity which is cancelled the moment one of the accounts the Bitcoin transfered between, is linked with a name. Everything can get tracked and there are analyssts looking in the blockchain and making every transaction connected with a name.Β 

We need to stop discussing the darknet because the involvement of bitcoin transactions there is very small and insignificant to the total volumes Bitcoin is making for other legal purposes. It is an excuse for governments to call Bitcoin illegal and ban it just to keep support of their control on the fiat finance.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Fixfin said:

We need to stop discussing the darknet because the involvement of bitcoin transactions there is very small and insignificant to the total volumes Bitcoin is making for other legal purposes. It is an excuse for governments to call Bitcoin illegal and ban it just to keep support of their control on the fiat finance.

You are very right, unlike fiats that are mainly used for for laundering of money and also financing terrorism very well, but people do not like the truth, they only claim false things about bitcoin.Β 

I think bitcoin will not turn into a centralized coin, bitcoin will remain decentralized no one can manage even if countries join forces to change bitcoin to be centralized. If bitcoin is used on the black market, I think all currencies whether fiat or bitcoin can all be used on the black market and criminal.

• +1 1