The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘» - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The fate of bitcoin πŸ‘»

Bitcoin is the top ranked cryptocurrency and it has higher demand than any other cryptocurrency.

But recently there has been many regulations on these cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges as away to accept bitcoin.

The way i see it is bitcoin and the few other cryptocurrency will not tolerate this and they will Never agree to be centralized.

This will bring by the biggest ban on bitcoin worldwide as all countries will unite to make sure this happens.

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

What are your thoughts the fate of bitcoin?

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin is the top ranked cryptocurrency and it has higher demand than any other cryptocurrency.

But recently there has been many regulations on these cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges as away to accept bitcoin.

The way i see it is bitcoin and the few other cryptocurrency will not tolerate this and they will Never agree to be centralized.

This will bring by the biggest ban on bitcoin worldwide as all countries will unite to make sure this happens.

Then since bitcoin is the only privacy and anonymous coin remaining in the market, it could only be used in criminal activities and in the dark net.

I think government wouldn't make cryptocurrencies to be banned. Although there could occur action of crimes, I thinkΒ they couldn't just ban it and there is no easy way of banning it.

• Useful or interesting 2

A lot of black money is deposited in Bitcoin, but I admit that many criminals here deposit a lot of crime money, now that everything is going to be tackled with adversity, it will be okay in the Bitcoin market and it is important that we all use it.

I guess the fate of bitcoin is like a mystery now, he is getting known and popular every day and we can't say that bitcoin will disappear some day, but I wish good for himΒ 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, wilbertson said:

Since bitcoin was made and people started using it we started seeing government officials say they want this new market to be regulated and they have been trying to do so ever since but they never successfully done it because crypto cant be regulated.Β 

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Wait! I Never been in the dark web, just get my info from reading around, so you have actually been in the dark web?

So you are not the curious type I guess because I too have been in the dark web and its not something fancy or good to brag about you just download tor browser and follow the instructions and you will be right in. I think they use monero tho but last I checked was 2017.

It's been more than 10 years, the fate of bitcoin is to establish itself, the adoption of something so radical and revolutionary that affects the interest of old dogmas takes time. The internet has changed many business models such as music ,but it is still evolving.

Β 

Do not add to pessimistic rumors.

Let's make community ... It's easy.Β πŸ‘

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your TopicsΒ  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 
Β 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, wilbertson said:

In the near future i believe all counties will accept cryptocurrency, who knew china will ever accept blockchain?

Tried to access the darknet yesterday with the tor browser, but nothing worked, all the .onion links did not work, only Facebook's and duckgo websites were accessible with their .onion links.

We hope to see countries accepting bitcoin for payment but so far this seema impossible because countries keep wanting to regulate bitcoin.

And hey do not qccess the dark web from your laptop that you use for trading because if you did one mistake you will end up hacked.Β 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 3:04 PM, wilbertson said:

I do not know how his fate, will be accepted or prohibited. bitcoin has often been and is currently used in the underworld as a secure payment without identity. Maybe bitcoin will become an asset and the government won't mix its hands on this type of cryptocoin.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:27 PM, Wish107.5 said:

Yes,Β  but if you will see many companies, people are now accepting bitcoin, especially government so I think bitcoin will have bright future.Β 

I don't have a clue about which government you arw talking about because they are all pretty much still against crypro specially the US and Russia but yea it will be great if we have more countries accepting crypto for payments.Β 

On 12/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, wilbertson said:

Governments that have submitted to cryptocurrency is the US (since 2018), china ( there has been regulated minings for sometime now), french (teaching cryptocurrency in secondary schools)

Governments have been trying to accept it is hard for them, but seems like they have no choice, change is inevitable.

well the US has definitely not submitted to cryptocurrencies and i dont know where you heard that because they still dont want to use it in stores or accept it for payments but they accepted taking taxes from those who use bitcoin...thats not the acceptance i wanna see.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:23 PM, wilbertson said:

I don't think i could get hacked that easily, i'm a geek myself, anyway thanks for a tip.

well if you are a tech geek then perhaps give me so tips because i have been hacked on the previous laptop i had which resulted in me breaking the laptop and buying a new one now haha

I wouldn't worry so much about this regulation you're hearing about, because I have yet to hear any reason to be concerned.Β  Exchanges might get regulated a lot more than they are, and I do expect that to happen, but bitcoin will survive and will retain its dominance in the market regardless of what happens with exchanges.

Β 

What I would be concered about is government regulations on crypto itself, but there haven't been too many of those since bitcoin was created.Β  That could change in time, but I have a feeling the bigger countries won't touch bitcoin.

• +3 1

This is nonsense, who said that Bitcoin is the only one used in crime? !! Before the invention of bitcoin, what were criminals using ?? !!! Did they not use the dollar for their criminal operations? So why is the dollar not being banned by governments?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:04 PM, wilbertson said:

Yes, this is true that Bitcoin is the top currency and its demand is so much high than the other coins because it will run all the crypto market and this is true thats why its value is high and also its demand is high, crypto market is the great and best market in the world.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Bitcoin is the best currency I know and I have used. Bitcoin is my source of income, I believe so many people. Bitcoin will be the largest and best cryptocurrency in history

I figure government wouldn't make digital forms of money to be prohibited. Despite the fact that there could happen activity of violations, I figure they couldn't simply boycott it and there is no simple method for forbidding it.

And with a strong fluctuation in the price, which suddenly rises in thousands of dollars, attracting speculators and dreamers of wealth, followed by a missile drop that terrorizes its holders, Bitcoin has become the talk of the world, many countries have warned of them, while some agencies have announced their dealings with them, but so far no country has announced their dealings legally.Β 

• +1 1

In fact, this is Bitcoin, a digital alternative to money or coins. Although this currency is not an official currency, because it was not issued by a government or a country, it may be used to pay online, and can be digitally converted, to avoid falling into the maze of bureaucratic procedures for banks that consume long hours, and provide transaction fees and waiting times.

I think the bitcoin has imposed itself against everyone, and no one can deny it.Β 
It means it will continue and expand further in the coming years.

I feel that bitcoin was kinda hit with popularity surge, and then is now slowing dying down but with many new users from said popularity surge sticking with it? However i feel bitcoin wont really become mainstream currency, i dont really see much people using bitcoin to pay for daily expenses and things, to become more main it will have to be used by majority and that will require the introduction of bitcoin to other new people

• +2 1

Bitcoin is getting more Public to the world even how don't know anything about cryptocurrency know its name.

Also this is really hard to understand...

Β 

The reason I think Bitcoin is the best of luck is because Bitcoin. Β It was not used when Bitcoin was discovered in 2009 but is now a widely used coin and whose market value is high and Bitcoin is used as payment on various websites.

I strongly believe that Bitcoin has a very good fortune. Β Because Bitcoin was first invented in 2009. Satoshi Nakamoto was the first to discover Bitcoin and has been handling it properly till now, and everyone is using and using these coins.

My country also remove the ban against bitcoin its is good news for us really bitcoin is the Master of allcoin in the market I think in coming years all countries accept bitcoin and grow their economy with bitcoin I know lot of black investment in bitcoin and use illegal activities but every one knows bitcoin is the best earning opportunity to everyone

Β 

Β  Β