?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

If you are begginers than you should need to learn more about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.You need to learn about scammers.Always make deal with trusted person

First you have to prepare money to buy bitcoin, then try to register on an exchange site like YoBit or another, then you can buy Bitcoin there according to the amount you want.

On 03.12.2019 at 17:18, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

you must select the exchanger in a trusted place, there are services such as https: //www.bestchange.ru, loсalbitcoin or register on the Binance trade exchange and make a purchase on it

If you have friends, owners of bitcoins, then it is better to buy from them. This will be cheaper. if not, then use only old and well-known exchangers and exchanges for purchase.

You should wait for bitcoin's price to drop before you buy some because buying it on high price will be hard for you to gain some profit. Also in buying bitcoin, you should buy it on a trusted website or exchange and wallets. You should also have some basic knowledge about it and how it really works.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

Yes this is the time to buy the Bitcoin because from so much time BTC will comes down day by day and it down now and also other ALT coins so buy the coins and safe them into your wallet because crypto future is so much bright and good and we can  make huge profit this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must be prepared to face the instability of bitcoin prices. Because it could be in a few minutes or hours the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically which makes you lose money. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Its ok for weak Eng but you dont need to scare only in youbit exchange keep reading the price of bitcoin when this price goes down then you need to buy btc and when the value of bitcoin goes to higher level sell your bitcoin this is called crypto trading and many people involve in trading for long time .

Hello friend.

Yes you can buy bitcoin when you see the yhe price low really low.

and you need to keep watching the Price.

All the best 👍💯

I think you can buy Bitcoin anytime. No need your experience. Just one think you remember how much you buy low price. You will earn best profit. That's it. 

Of course, we need to be ready to buy Bitcoin, but before buying Bitcoin, verify and buy. You can invest with trusted people to avoid scams. Be prepared to buy at higher prices and sell at higher prices.

When you buy bitcoin first check the price then buy and buy when the prices is down if you want trading so learn the basic information to do trading because with out experience you loss your money so use this basic knowledge to gain 

When buying or engaging into cryptocurrency, one should always know about the risks involved when you are going to choose it. Although buying or investing into cryptocurrencies mean that high returns are possible, this also means that there is higher risk involved.

1 minute ago, hsalihu13 said:

Buy some Bitcoin! Step 1: Find a good Bitcoin wallet. Step 2: Choose the right Bitcoin trader. Step 3: Select your payment method. Step 4: Buy some Bitcoin and store them in your wallet. Step 5: Get ready to use it.

That is what we need to do before we buy bitcoin, and that is so simple to do even for the new people who want to get involved in the crypto world. But they cannot do that if they don't learn or read the info so they will confuse if they don't understand what needs to be prepared before they buy bitcoin. After you have the wallet, don't forget to save the private keys in a safe place because that is the next important thing that you must do before you buy any bitcoin. If you can get the safest place for your private keys, then you don't have to worry about anything bad things that might happen later.

I think if you beginner you should never buy bitcoin or invest in any coin. You should gain enough knowledge then you can invest.

Presumably you have fiat that you want to buy bitcoin with. Since you must have done KYC verification for your bank in order to store your money there, it should be easy to use changelly or some other exchange to do KYC and buy bitcoins with that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You need to do researches first about bitcoins and its price. As we all know, it's better to buy if the price is low. Also, hold  most of your bitcoins first.

You will link your wallet to any bank account, debit or credit card to buy Bitcoin. So if you can buy coins then you can lob more than thatThis type of payment has the same purpose - to exchange currency for Bitcoin. They have their own charges. From now on, people can easily move on. General Chat Chat Loung

On 12/3/2019 at 1:18 AM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

There is a lot of way now to buy bitcoin just find a good exchange that you can deposit your money and then you can buy bitcoin there are a lot of exchange that is good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Before you buy the bitcoin you should be prepare the best wallet that's you know it will keep your bitcoins very safely, so then you can buy them through best and legit platform

On 12/3/2019 at 10:18 AM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

if you believe in bitcoin, and you believe in that bitcoin will be worth something in the next years then there is no good price to buy. you can buy at every price to sell them in profit in the following years.

if you believe in bitcoin then my suggest is not to invest in him, and invest your money in something more secure

• +1 1

First you need to have the necessary funds to purchase bitcoin. You need to sign up in an exchange to buy bitcoin.You also need a secure wallet, either online or hardware to store it. Once you have all three you can start buying bitcoins.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

For you not to be fooled, you must know first how the crypto market works and must have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency so you can know what you're doing. 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

Just Set an order on which price you want then buy but consider buying bitcoin when the price is low its better to pre Order on yobit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

to buy bitcoin you will need to have a debit card, you will need to go through KYC on sites like Coinbase (if your country is on the list of supported countries), Binance, coinmama and other trusted sites. In the case of KYC you will have to hand over your passport, proof of address and other documents that these exchanges ask