?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

1 hour ago, jon7 said:

Bitcoin you must have knowledge of the cryptocurrency price market and it is good for you when the price is down to buy Bitcoin but I would recommend you not hold your coin for a long time.  

That is true, but also off topic take care next time

On 1/29/2020 at 8:35 PM, Lubruselu said:

Before you buy the bitcoin you should be prepare the best wallet that's you know it will keep your bitcoins very safely, so then you can buy them through best and legit platform

Well, all you need to do is to create some wallet, not just only a best wallet, of course you need some secured wallet so that your bitcoins will safe and no one can get it or steal it in your wallet.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:10 AM, Digicoin said:

Buying bitcoin now is not bad because the price of bitcoin will still increase and could double this year. But, I will advise pro to buy altcoins like dash and bitcointalk cash. 

i think at this exact moment it would be really bad to buy bitcoin above 9400$ and if i was about to enter the market i would wait till 9000$ or something.

Bitcoin is scarce and useful.

Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. No bank can block payments or close your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money.

Bitcoin makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy.

There is no scam of bitcoin, bitcoin is digital asset that can be brought from exchanges. My advice would be to create an account in decent exchanges like Yobit or binance, or Kucoin, and fund you wallet in that exchange with fiat, and then exchange it to bitcoin, and hold on to it, or trade with it. Upto, you are not going to get scammed for buying bitcoins, if however you go for other schemes and ponzi, or MLM schemes, well you will be scammed.

You should follow the prices becouse you will buy if the price is low.and you can sell it if the price is high.

I have notice one person who is buy the bitcoin when the price is 13,000 dollars and sell it when the price is 8,000$ that is wrong..

look at the chart and the market of bitcoin first.see the news of bitcoin is upcoming.after watching this please select the best price to buy.i like to buy on low price for selling later when goes high.best exchange to buy finally those are trusted and popular with full security 

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think at this exact moment it would be really bad to buy bitcoin above 9400$ and if i was about to enter the market i would wait till 9000$ or something.

It might even go beyond that and that will be a good entry too

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

First of all as a bigginer you should learn completely about bitcoin and crypro currencies. After that you can use peer to peer exchanges to buy bitcoins, but before that you should study well about that exchange too and learn how to buy bitcoins from that platform.

I suggest you that currently you work different earning pools and earn crypto coins as a free reward. When you earn more crypto coins then you start crypto trading. I know so for as when you start crypto trading with crypto knowledge you don't need the buy crypto but in my opinion you sale bitcoins because you earn bitcoins with crypto trading.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad )

I suggest you to buy bitcoin through yobit. because through this exchanger platform I'm sure you will not be fooled. but my advice you do not be surprised when you see all your money does not become a bitcoin all, because you need to pay a fee so there will be a little discount on the results of your crypto.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

You have to study the market and judge it before you buy bitcoin you have to see if the price are low then you can buy then you have to be patient and have close eye on the market for judging the best time to sell it.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

If you do not want to be fooled, then do not talk to those that does not have any trust in the market, hold your bitcoins, prepare it for the next bull run. The bull run is coming near, it will occur after the halving, as of now, bitcoin is increasing day by day. Just hold it, do not use until the bull run comes.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think you buy btc coin when its price very low. And hold it for long term and showed patience. Before buy bitcoin yiu see the price rate in the market cap.

Bitcoin does not contain scrambling of what I think, but some other currencies can be counterfeit. You should first review some videos to learn how to trade because it is not as easy as some think you should learn well before you start.

You can distinguish scams from real projects by looking for reviews, when you are new to the crypto world, always try to find out about something before you can inside, this is what you should do to prepare for buying bitcoin.

51 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

To buy your first bitcoin you have need three things 1 money in your acct 2. Account in coinbase now open your coinbase account and simple click on buy bitcoin and proceed to buy your first bitcoin

That should be the easiest way but it does not work on some countries, my country too.

For buying Bitcoin organically you need very patienceful and focus mind because if you want to to grow your money through Bitcoin then you definitely need to invest.

How can I distinguish Bitcoin scandals .... What is my English language? As a beginner I want to know what I need to prepare for buying Bitcoin

choose a trusted wallet and also market exchange, in this case you can use binance or yobit. then make sure you have money for it.

Buying bitcoin is something that all people do. And the difference is only the exchange, you choose to buy bitcoin at which exchange. And the point is you also have to have money.

Edited by Man

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

Just always know the basic things you need to know in buying bitcoin dude. like right now the price of bitcoin got dumped so its better to take the chance to buy em then hold for awhile and wait until the right time comes to sell when the price bounce again. 

I think  first of all  you need to know who is real or fake exchanger  many peoples snatch their money by fake exchanger  after that next step chose good time when bitcoin go down its great time for purchase coins thats it