Where are the top ten members? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

27 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes indeed they have made a great effort to get the reward and have received it and they have the right to rest and enjoy a little bit, and can as well as you say you no longer get 1K Satoshi per post attracts their attention. Maybe no one knows.

Yeah, no one knows where are they now. I just hope that the admins here will able to bring some crypto projects here so that the forum becomes more alive.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

10 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah, no one knows where are they now. I just hope that the admins here will able to bring some crypto projects here so that the forum becomes more alive.

Yes, I think that would be wonderful, and I think this is possible in the future and not now when the forum becomes bigger and more widespread, so I asked all the supporting members in the development of this forum so that we can all expand and take advantage of this great opportunity.

these are some of my guess they are on vacation, busy in the real life, or maybe annoyed because of many sh*tposts

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

Probably because they are just here because of the recent contest here in the forum where the top users with most number of posts will get a prize and since it is already finished they just left the forum. Its happening to most forums with such promotions, now the admins should make a promotion where users will likely to stay for long term

On 11/30/2019 at 9:40 AM, ElChupakabra said:

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

They do not appear because they are likely to be busy following tranding or real work so they do not come to work and mine. Actually we need them to make it even better to develop more popular forums.

yeah, i just realized. where are they ? they always make a good post before and give me some a new knowledge and lesson. i hope they will back soon and get contribute again with this forum.

1 hour ago, I-KUN said:

yeah, i just realized. where are they ? they always make a good post before and give me some a new knowledge and lesson. i hope they will back soon and get contribute again with this forum.

Yes, it is true, which makes everyone ask about them they have made a great effort and published good topics were useful to all and were working a strong movement in the forum because of their topics and interactions. So everyone is sad that they don't exist now.

22 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I think that would be wonderful, and I think this is possible in the future and not now when the forum becomes bigger and more widespread, so I asked all the supporting members in the development of this forum so that we can all expand and take advantage of this great opportunity.

Yeah, you are right we should take this opportunity to get some heights while this forum is still young because when crypto projects enter this forum we will surely take big benefits to their campaigns.

You are asking about top ten members! Just click home page of your cryptotalk, then starting scroll down close to the footer of page. Then you'll saw top four member of forum.

21 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Maybe they are already enjoying the rewards they got and now they out of this forum because they lack the motivation to make a post for 1k satoshis. 

But i think if they are active in this forum its will be very good for all the member of the forum and also they will share us their good knowledge because they have good knowledge.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

17 hours ago, Kim K said:

Do you know the numbers of comments deleted from @hexwin @cryptokram counts? This shows one thing, we can complain of something we are also guilty of. I also believe managing your own topic in a thread is tantamount to giving you dictatorial powers

Then the forum . should give the power to control who comments on your topic as a reward for senior members who make good topics because I personally made 2 topics and thwy both now have over 20 pages of commwnts and over 50% are useless and sometimes off topic so I don't care if its dictatorial power but these  spammers should be stopped.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

I must to comment this. 😁

I write before about this a lot, and exactly it happened.

I read posts above and you think that they are busy or they go on vacation or they just have to many posts to compensation, if they are busy why they were not be busy when competition was open why they did not go on vacation when competition was open?

And about deleting posts, I just can imagine how much posts they must to compensation because they write a lot unnecessary things/posts. I can tell that I'm one of older member of this forum and I had around 70 posts to compensate and I did that I finally get my payments back. But question is how, I join on this forum 3 days after competition start and I know all details that I must to have maximum posts to get some reward but I did not want to write unnecessary posts and of course I did not get any reward. But now after competition I dont have that much deleted posts like that winners of that competition.

Person who win that competition write clean his reason why he is here, he write that he is here just because of competition and it's not surprise that he left this forum.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

@BullRunBit If you are correct on the statement of winners, then why not try to bring the forums up? Have you noticed how many newbies are coming to this forums presently?

When somebody goes from the forums, then the rest should continue in developing not just thinking they took the money and ran away.

Can you calculate how much money is spending on signature campaign advertising by yobit?

If the campaign is going good, then why we are unable to see more newbies posting here?

Edited by cryptosix

Maybe they are busy with some work or other things in real life, I rarely see cryptokram and xdbt scripts even though both of them gave some interesting discussions before. I hope they can be active again in this forum soon.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

@BullRunBit If you are correct on the statement of winners, then why not try to bring the forums up? Have you noticed how many newbies are coming to this forums presently?

When somebody goes from the forums, then the rest should continue in developing nit just thinking they took the money and ran away.

Can you calculate how much money is spending on signature campaign advertising by yobit?

If the campaign is going good, then why we are unable to see more newbies posting here?

"to bring the forumS up" what I need to do to dancing? to sing? 😁

Did you think that maybe that "newbies" are people which have a lot deleting posts?

I did not get any payment over 1 month from this forum, and you tell me this?!

Can you calculate how much BTC gone on maximum posts campaign?! And for what, to that "winner" leave forum?!

Because they asking unnecessary questions when they can simple make research, and such a topic have been deleted.

9 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Did you think that maybe that "newbies" are people which have a lot deleting posts?

Can you calculate how much BTC gone on maximum posts campaign?! And for what, to that "winner" leave forum?!

Because they asking unnecessary questions when they can simple make research, and such a topic have been deleted.

You don't need to sin g or dance and I was asking can you bring out or any suggestions on this?

Newbies don't have enough posts, but I am not seeing like those who have less than 50 posts.

I also did not get a dime in November as mine were deleted more than 500 posts.

The maximum posts contest would be around 3 BTC and for English forums got 1.3 BTC for 3 winners. The admin never said in the contest to remain in this forum even after the contest. It's their choice and they may left from the forums.

Yes their were lot of topics and posts are clueless, but they too agreed for deleting them.

Now its you turn to tell me how much money Yobit spending on signature campaign per week?

21 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

But I think if they are active in this forum its will be very good for all the member of the forum and also they will share us their good knowledge because they have good knowledge.

Ofcourse there would be a big impact if those top ten members are still posting here because they can be a motivation to all new users here. 

Perhaps they're hectic along with a few functions or even other activities within actual life, We hardly ever observe cryptogram as well as debt scripts despite the fact that each of these offered a few fascinating conversations prior to. I really hope they may be energetic once again with this discussion board quickly.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:22 AM, BullRunBit said:

On 12/3/2019 at 9:44 AM, cryptosix said:

You don't need to sin g or dance and I was asking can you bring out or any suggestions on this?

Newbies don't have enough posts, but I am not seeing like those who have less than 50 posts.

The maximum posts contest would be around 3 BTC and for English forums got 1.3 BTC for 3 winners. The admin never said in the contest to remain in this forum even after the contest. It's their choice and they may left from the forums.

Yes their were lot of topics and posts are clueless, but they too agreed for deleting them.

Now its you turn to tell me how much money Yobit spending on signature campaign per week?

I'm a newbie. A total newbie at cryptocurrency, that is. It has been more than a month since I've joined this forum, and I still have a lot to learn.

This is what happens when the primary motivation for posting here is only for the money. Once the money disappears, the motivation goes away with it. For the top ten members, they can make excuses when actually it's because maybe they already got what they wanted here and moved on to greener pastures (*ehem* bitcointalk); for the other newbies, they tried to post here after hearing about the pay-per-post reward, only to discover that they need to post over 100 posts to be eligible, to their dismay, and most give up as a result.

Gotta have it to you two, both of you are still active here despite not getting paid here for quite a long time. The both of you may not be the top 10 contest winners, but you are certainly among the top 10 most motivated even without the pay-per-post reward.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

I'm a newbie. A total newbie at cryptocurrency, that is. It has been more than a month since I've joined this forum, and I still have a lot to learn.

You weren't a newbie since you joined in october, but not using the forums, anyway your post is great.

This is what happens when the primary motivation for posting here is only for the money. Once the money disappears, the motivation goes away with it. For the top ten members, they can make excuses when actually it's because maybe they already got what they wanted here and moved on to greener pastures (*ehem* bitcointalk); for the other newbies, they tried to post here after hearing about the pay-per-post reward, only to discover that they need to post over 100 posts to be eligible, to their dismay, and most give up as a result.

Coming to the on post and your post where you saying they took the money and disappeared, may be your decision is right, but for me no. Does this people are really need here? or can't we develop without them?

We all thought to develop this forums into great and then to bring revenue for everyone, but our dreams gone dead. So they left from here as I am sure and may be watching as guest.

For newbies I am not seeing more people like before 15 days.

Gotta have it to you two, both of you are still active here despite not getting paid here for quite a long time. The both of you may not be the top 10 contest winners, but you are certainly among the top 10 most motivated even without the pay-per-post reward.

I agree on this and we all are same and even @BullRunBit  is too good here. I am not hating what he said, but everyone has their own voice to say anything.

We are active here for making money in the future not just this little pennies.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I had suggestion that reward from maximum posts campaign to split that reward to much more members.

Make some more competitions but better than maximum posts, because that competition was mistake I think.

500 posts you are probably like winners of competition maximum posts. 😁

I dont know, but there were many scams I read about that.

13 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I had suggestion that reward from maximum posts campaign to split that reward to much more members.

Make some more competitions but better than maximum posts, because that competition was mistake I think.

500 posts you are probably like winners of competition maximum posts. 😁

I dont know, but there were many scams I read about that.

You should suggested before the contest, but it's all had over here and people made good amount from the contest in a little time. I don't think the admin would run again more competitions. We can't dream daily, but dreams come only once or twice and our dream will never come true.

The admin should have to listen members, but don't know what their plan was and we have to push forward this forums.

Still actives, they are "normal post" mode.  

The update to pay for  post ... fair or not just you have continue to publish to contribute community.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It's easy! The contest is over so why stay! Just for satoshis! I think they are registered for the purpose of winning the contest, and I do not see any other factors!

On 11/30/2019 at 5:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

They don't have much activities now because before they were been post many contents in order to competit to the contest of max post

• +1 1