Where are the top ten members? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

6 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes very good question, they took the gift and gone they have win a lot of bitcoin satoshi from one bitcoin to 0.1 satoshi and when the contest is ended we don't see any post or reactions of them we hope they still with us

Yes, we hope so, and some of them have come back, and we hope that the rest will return and create topics in them with good information and heated discussions as they used to do.

8 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, we hope so, and some of them have come back, and we hope that the rest will return and create topics in them with good information and heated discussions as they used to do.

I really hope so because they can help the forum to grow up the community of this forum

2 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

This has all become an unsolved mystery, it is true after getting a large enough reward. They all disappeared without news. I see their profile, on average they look still active in the middle of October. Hopefully they can all come back soon and give explanation to all of us.

Yes, this is what we all hope for, and nobody knows what the real reasons for this absence are, but I think this post was the reason for some of them to return because I also see that some of them have returned now and we hope that others will return.

4 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

This has all become an unsolved mystery, it is true after getting a large enough reward. They all disappeared without news. I see their profile, on average they look still active in the middle of October. Hopefully they can all come back soon and give explanation to all of us.

Even the admin don't put any update on this forum about new rules or something like that , i remember when the contest still running we have every two day some things new but now nothing

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Even the admin don't put any update on this forum about new rules or something like that , i remember when the contest still running we have every two day some things new but now nothing

Yes,  I noticed that, and a little while ago a moderator wrote a topic about the rank of members in the forum and asked for suggestions. I and many others put suggestions and expected that some change will happen, but until now I have not heard anything.

Well maybe those top ten are doing their errands or doing some work stuff, but still they really deserve to be in the top ten because they devoted most of their time in the forum.

Just now, Whydoyoucare said:

Well maybe those top ten are doing their errands or doing some work stuff, but still they really deserve to be in the top ten because they devoted most of their time in the forum.

Yes, this does not differ in it, they made great efforts in the first period of the forum and they had a great role in many good topics and heated discussions and deserve to be at the forefront. On the other hand, I think that it is their duty to return after the break to contribute to improving the forum.

Just now, Invalid said:

Those top members are still contributing by replying to those comments that needs a clarification but sometimes they also need to rest because a day without cryptotalk is a good way to generate more ideas that can be transferred here.

Well done man, this is a very good answer, yes taking a day off from the forum is a really great idea, whether old members or new members we need to take a day off to renew our activity and ideas.

Who those members are? Do you talk about those people who were able to take the price for competition which the forum provided two months ago?

15 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes,  I noticed that, and a little while ago a moderator wrote a topic about the rank of members in the forum and asked for suggestions. I and many others put suggestions and expected that some change will happen, but until now I have not heard anything.

Yes i have seen this topic and put some suggestions but nothing else right now.

For me until the forum is pay per Post it's good for me 

18 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes i have seen this topic and put some suggestions but nothing else right now.

For me until the forum is pay per Post it's good for me 

Indeed yes,

as far as the forum is still exist with payment of every post, whether "the top ten members" are active or on vacation, i think still this forum is good,

5 hours ago, Tatiana said:

Who those members are? Do you talk about those people who were able to take the price for competition which the forum provided two months ago?

Yes these are the ones, who took the prize and disappeared from the forum, when the competition was still running they were writing dozens, perhaps hundreds of posts a day. As for today, we do not see them.

4 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

as far as the forum is still exist with payment of every post, whether "the top ten members" are active or on vacation, i think still this forum is good,

I think they are in Christmas vacation in Fiji profiting with the reward LOL 

I Think Tey are enjoying. Because they are top ten member in the world.they are also thing how to increase their incomega. So they are maybe in tensed.this is what I think

4 hours ago, Sha Alam Raju said:

I Think Tey are enjoying. Because they are top ten member in the world.they are also thing how to increase their incomega. So they are maybe in tensed.this is what I think

No, they're not so nervous, quite the opposite. Now they are relaxing and enjoying the money they get from here. And they will.

24 minutes ago, Abir said:

A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them .Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows?

Nobody knows, of course, but them, but I think some of them came back days ago for some time and others may come back at another time.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes these are the ones, who took the prize and disappeared from the forum, when the competition was still running they were writing dozens, perhaps hundreds of posts a day. As for today, we do not see them.

Well, probably that was their goal to take the price. I see from time to time posts of two-three top memners, but yes, not that often as before.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:40 AM, ElChupakabra said:

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

I completely agree with you mate. this is what I tried to say. Cause the top members of this forum page are too much experienced people and they might work in big companies so that's why they are not being able to give their time to this forum page! But I think they'll comeback for sure! 

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

until spam issue is resolved Top 10 users will not be very active in forum.

I offered suggestions with no results sadly

I think the issue of spam posts cropping up these past few months has been cleared, but not without collateral damage though. We only need to maintain the cleanliness of the forum now.

And the English-posting top ten members are the inactive ones. Guess who are the current top 3 members now in terms of post counts?

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This is the same question I've been working on in my head about where the old members are and where the top members are.I think they have found a better way from which they can earn more

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

until spam issue is resolved Top 10 users will not be very active in forum.

I offered suggestions with no results sadly

Everyone is asking about you, and we hope for your return. It is unfortunate that your suggestions are not considered because they will certainly help get rid of spam in this forum, but we do not know why it was not accepted. Everyone here misses you and will be happy to have you back.

Just now, Amxy said:

I don't know the reason behind it but I may guess maybe they went on shortbreak. They might come back soon.

I think @hexwin say The reason why Top Ten missed the forum, you can see his response from this link:

https://cryptotalk.org/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=23094&content_commentid=1279870

Of course, we all hope for their return soon

On 12/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, Invalid said:

Those top members are still contributing by replying to those comments that needs a clarification but sometimes they also need to rest because a day without cryptotalk is a good way to generate more ideas that can be transferred here.

That's right in addition your post applies to anyone, sometimes allowing yourself other activities can bring you better ideas and eagerness to participate honestly even if knowledge is scarce.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well, we didn't know where they are but i think they have some responsibilities to do because this is not only the important to them, what if they have some works to do, just understand them if they are missed this forum, they will back sooner or later.

38 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Well, we didn't know where they are but i think they have some responsibilities to do because this is not only the important to them, what if they have some works to do, just understand them if they are missed this forum, they will back sooner or later.

I hope that they will return to the forum sooner or later, because in my opinion they have a responsibility towards the forum, which has given them a lot and should not be abandoned, although I heard from some of them that he had some complaints from the forum.