Where are the top ten members? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

They are mostly busy doing many other tasks  for example i make the most posts i can here, then i use at least other 10 faucets to earn, i watch my personal investment in the various crypto i have bought, i read a lot to get news and info about certain crypto. I also stake coins to recieve rewards. Then i have my own personal home duties to do and so i am always busy doing multiple tasks.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, Yanadia said:

Chances are they are busy following tranding and mining.  Actually we need them to make. TREDS As a beginner we need seniors to know the correct way to post to avoid repeating posts. Hope they are active again soon

Hi iam new in this site all are talking about where are the top 10 members pls can anyone tell me who is they and what role in the site

14 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Hi iam new in this site all are talking about where are the top 10 members pls can anyone tell me who is they and what role in the site

They are the luckiest members of the forum and these members are those who win the first contest of the forum.

11 hours ago, Honny143 said:

11 hours ago, Zentoly said:

They are the luckiest members of the forum and these members are those who win the first contest of the forum.

OK thanks my friend to the information i think they are well knowledge in cryptosystem and share her experience in this site 

There can possibilities of being busy so that they are not able to post in the forum but in my opinion the top members should be more active so that the enthusiasm among the users could increase.

Yes,as i am new comer, i have also no idea about top ten members here,if they come up in here,users we could get motivation to see them,top ten always the best.   

On 1/5/2020 at 8:19 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well I guess you have a point but its been a while it's not im talking bad to them, I want them to see posting again because they are great writers and contributor here, they shared good informations and guide the beginners, so I was happy to see then again contributing and sharing their thoughts in the forum.

You can also be like them. It is a matter of choice. Be alpha, beta or omega. And I think you are omega. If you want to be an alpha act like one today and start creating a useful topic.

I think that these top 10 members are mostly are the admins of this forum. And these members are very busy person they have the duty to check all the activity of the forum. These members are admins, moderators, senior members

Maybe they got annoyed about the spammer spamming there beloved forum that they have a mental meltdown and then they go on vacation to cool there heads off  but im sure when this forum suffer from an AVENGER threat level they will come and save the forum.

ლ(◕ω◕ლ)

Edited by Fattkidd

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

How do you know that these people are part of the top 10, does this forum has a leaderboard of people who made the most posts?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Although it's not been long that I joined this forum. And I do not get to know these top members, but I'm really impressed. For people to be noticed on a big community such as cryptotalk.org,  they must had contributed positively to the development of this forum. This is the type of attitude every one of us should emulate. 

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

I am quite curious, who are the top 10 members? Im almost new here,and im interested to know and read all their shared knowledge.

If ever they are not active,for Sure they are busy doing personal stuff,as we know that cryptotalk gives only not so big amount,so this can be just extra income for them.

i think they will be busy in spending their money with their wishes they will be spending the money where they want to they will be very happy and will be  making their family happy. or they also be busy in their life or  busy in their jobs.

i also finding top ten members maybe all are busy in personal life.i seen one member last online 2 days ago i contact with wating for reply.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

At this time they have to relax with their families in order to enjoy the rewards that's they get, also they have to think widely how would they multiply their rewards that's why they are not here

This could be a reason.I remember quit wee when i joined this form and was newbie i follow cryptocram and talk to him time to time .He was very humble and doing his best to win the contest.He win the contest i was so happy for him.After winning he said we would enjoy the reward and holidays.He came back to form but now a days he is not posting ,may be he got some personal business  to deal.I wish like you the return of top members at form.

The top 10 members are looked upon the number of post created, and not in any other classifications, you've to post more than to climb as a top member

Here are the top 10 they make a lot of money. They are used for a long time. Thanks brother issue credit notes for every post in this post because of this building. Many logos work in this area

They really have did allot in this forum but taking a little break from it is not bad either. I think they are just taking some time off to also focus on their personal life. 

I'm not even aware that there are top ten members here . Oh so there is really the ranks competition and it really adheres all the members who got high reputation.

Hmm. they took a break?  After a while, they'll come back to us. There's no other option. They'll miss forum so much in the future. Dont worry so.

im also curious who are the top 10 members here,for sure they contribute a lot in this forum before.but maybe now,they are very busy with their own life.

those are top in ten may be these days they have some other work or busy in learning new things.it is not mandatory that people will be available on the forum all time.they will come back with something new for the users

On 12/28/2019 at 11:37 AM, Khairat said:

Seem like maybe they are busy with some stuffs but it would be good to have them here with us

Yes, i think those top ten members are doing their stuffs or like go for some travel because they will do something like errands or business. but still those top 10 are well deserving.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

They are the one who is really be the good role model here so other user will be inspired to post a good post so it is better that they are active here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/30/2019 at 8:05 AM, Crypto123 said:

There may be reason of their personal life activities in which they are busy with.but hopefully they will comeback again make cryptotalk to the bestest.