Where are the top ten members? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

5 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

I hope that they will return to the forum sooner or later, because in my opinion they have a responsibility towards the forum, which has given them a lot and should not be abandoned, although I heard from some of them that he had some complaints from the forum.

Don't worry about that, they will not leaving this forum, they have only a responsibilities to their own and this is a big reponsibilities unlike here so try to understand them mate it will be back soon.

Just now, Naieemur Rahman said:

I'm new here. I know a lot of information and some are still unknown. It's one of them, but I learned and learned a lot from here. Help me also support me thanks.

We always welcome new members and invite them to contribute to building this forum well. We are all here to learn, learn and share our useful experiences and information. It is through good writing this knowledge that benefits everyone and the forum as well.

Is there any persons now here withdrawn with a very nice bunch of bitcoin? Im still confuse.hope some one will answer here,looking forward to talk about that.

Just now, Win said:

Is there any persons now here withdrawn with a very nice bunch of bitcoin? Im still confuse.hope some one will answer here,looking forward to talk about that.

My dear, you are new here, so pay attention to where it is being posting and what is being posting. This is a topic that talks about Top Ten and has nothing to do with Bitcoin on this topic. Please be careful to write well within the topic. Because you may be considered spam by moderators. This is my advice.

5 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

My dear, you are new here, so pay attention to where it is being posting and what is being posting. This is a topic that talks about Top Ten and has nothing to do with Bitcoin on this topic. Please be careful to write well within the topic. Because you may be considered spam by moderators. This is my advice.

Pardon me sir and thank you for youre advice..again sorry

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/30/2019 at 5:40 AM, ElChupakabra said:

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

You are right they might be busy to continue with their business cause the contest is already over so they currently don't post to competition

At this time they have to relax with their families in order to enjoy the rewards that's they get, also they have to think widely how would they multiply their rewards that's why they are not here

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I don't know where those members are, but I want to know about them, but I think they are busy with their personal lives.  Or they had a good chance at someone else's site. The cryptotalk community needs their top members, they will actually go a long way in crypto, in my opinion.

Yes, this forum needs such good members. They were the stars of this forum, but unfortunately they abandoned them and nobody knows if they will return or not. Some of them have returned temporarily and said they need to clean the forum before they return.

4 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

This is the best paying forum unless they are senior to legendary members on bitcointalk. This might make them not to visit this forum.

Maybe they are, I think they are all old and experts so they probably have a good rank in the BitcoinTalk forum, and they may be working there now and no longer need this forum.

You are searching top ten members those who members make really hard work and become of top ten members.i think that you are able to get in the list of top ten members. These skills are present in your brain if you use it

22 hours ago, Ufra said:

You are searching top ten members those who members make really hard work and become of top ten members.i think that you are able to get in the list of top ten members. These skills are present in your brain if you use it

Thank you to anyone who is able to be one of the top ten if he does more and continues to write well and provide useful information to the forum.

4 hours ago, farhanpro613 said:

Yeah i also think the same, since they got their prizes they don't be needing to post or for sometime now.

This is really sad to think becsuad as the pioneer of this forum they should be always active not just for a competition.

2 hours ago, SHADOBABA said:

I think it is their opportunity to commend their prosperity. They've done what's necessary and I think they merit it. They won to the challenge at the gathering and most likely get occupied until further notice. The time has come to rise some new stars here.

I think they have been relaxed enough and if they wanted to return they would have returned now, I heard from some of them that they have conditions for return. But maybe it's time to see some new stars here.

I want to ask where are top 10 bottom users of cryptotalk forum?
Are they also busy and working every day.

I love you all and Merry Cristmass!!!

Well maybe the top members are having a busy schedule so they cant focus right now on this forum. maybe sooner or later they show up.

I hope they back again because this forum will be alive more if this members back again. There's many possibilities why they are not active maybe they're focusing on their income and make a plan how to used it. I hope all of them is okay and have a nice living.

You can become in the list of top ten members if you still work for 8 hours in a day for this site. Because try try again till you succeed.

believe that if there is a development or update to the world and the crypto market, surely the top member will be the first to provide useful information.

I think they are reading all the topic to gather more skill. mainly to make good post all need to gather knowledge before that . after knowing all the thing they do their post so they are late now.

I'm also wondering what happened to the winners of the competition of this forum? I don't see them anymore nor creating topic and posting I was wondering maybe their account got banned, or they just abandoned the forum or them not active often but based on my time spent here in the forum I don't see any single posts from them, so I was wondering what happened.

Not all the time they can afford to posts maybe the have also some things to prioritize. For the meantime lets be the busy here and make our own rankings too🤪

They are doing their best for making new post in this forum.  i think they should take time for making new creative topic.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:36 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

I'm also wondering what happened to the winners of the competition of this forum? I don't see them anymore nor creating topic and posting I was wondering maybe their account got banned, or they just abandoned the forum or them not active often but based on my time spent here in the forum I don't see any single posts from them, so I was wondering what happened.

Maybe they are waiting for a new competition. Just let them and we shouldn't call as they will not hear us. People have their own business and maybe they are sick or on vacation now.

9 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Maybe they are waiting for a new competition. Just let them and we shouldn't call as they will not hear us. People have their own business and maybe they are sick or on vacation now.

Well I guess you have a point but its been a while it's not im talking bad to them, I want them to see posting again because they are great writers and contributor here, they shared good informations and guide the beginners, so I was happy to see then again contributing and sharing their thoughts in the forum.

I also notice that some of the top 10 of this forum are not posting now after the contest. I think they are prioritizing other platform to earn crypto or maybe they have a concerns about the forum.