How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

On 11/28/2019 at 3:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

At first I want to say that no one can predict exactly price . But I saw mostly prediction touch the almost price. I don't have knowledge about that's why I afraid to trade.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

No one can ever exactly tell what will happen in the crypto world. Because a lot of cryptocurrencies are decentralised and their prices cannot be imagined or predicted before. So bitcoin is one of them and the price of this currency is way more better and high than any other currencies. The currency has the highest value currentlyin the market. But we can only assume about the prices. 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:36 AM, Migo said:

It is really hard to know such things just like that, in the cryptocurrencies market there is nothing sure, the price can change a lot of times within one hour, you need a lot of experience 

Its true we do the best analysis in the cryptocurrencies market, but the market can be changed at any time depending on new unexpectedly impacts thats happened.

I don't think that there is any such thing as an entirely accurate prediction. a prediction is something that you make that you are basing it on your thoughts and your analysis of the market. And there are many different ways in which the market can be analyzed so i think that it is hard to just have one way in which to look at the market. So there is always uncertainty in this regard because as humans we control the market together and we can't predict each other's behaviour.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Predictions of cryptocurrency prices are actually most of the time very tricky because some "experts" just post tons of predictions every day and then they point out only on some of them which turned out to be correct and delete the wrong ones.

Well my dear crypto prices not predictes accurately because its change every day, but some good traders predicts near by this prices, when they analysis the crypto market, some predictions are success but most of fails, so I don't think any one predicts 100% correct.

13 minutes ago, deepown said:

That is why i can say that daily analysis could be a lot more accurate than the long analysis, long time analysis could be interrupted.

All kinds of analysis can be inaccurate. I have seen many daily analysis and followed them for some days to see if their predictions come true or false but most of them failed to give true numbers. Before investing based on any online prediction platform, you should first monitor the prices they claim. For example, if they announced that two days later bitcoin will reach $9K, check BTC price two days later to see how accurate their predictions would be. If bitcoin didn't reach to their values, you have to ignore them. Personal prediction will usually be more dependable than public predictions.

There is no accurate prediction of bitcoin price before this month people predict it's price 8k dollar but it's current price is 9k dollar so there is no accurate prediction. Now it's price nearing about 10k dollar. 

I don't think that predictions for Cryptocurrency remains constant or accurate for a long time because in every few times we see a huge fluctuations in the prices of Cryptocurrencies and trading with predictions can make you suffer from a huge loss.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:32 PM, Whited35 said:

All crypto predictions won't be correct at all. Sometimes, you know experts are also failed to predict the price of cryptocurrency correctly.I advise you do not always rely on the price predictions generate by the some sort of prediction sites. 

Well, this is actually true mate, they are just giving some price which is just only depends how much is the price will released, just used the predictions as a based here in cryptocurrency and it may help you to be successful.

Yes prediction will not always be in your side many times you'll have to face the losses because of the wrong prediction but what if you are doing prediction with some experience and knowledge and and doing your analyses using all your efficiency then it will help you a lot for your medicine but you have to be make yourself strong to handle any situation whether it is profitable or loss.

5 minutes ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I do not believe in any expectations. Yes, the cryptocurrency market is like any other market. I do not advise anyone to listen to the expectations because they may cause us to expect losses in our currencies. I rely on my point of view on prices and I hope I can win more.

Good for you because you are going down the right path, all markets are unpredictable and actually the worst thing you can do is to listen to other people's forecast, trusting your own opinion or idea about the market movement is the best approach because at the end of the day you are responsible for your result whether good or bad.

Predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is a very difficult thing to say not personally impossible I give a 50% hit among the predictions they make about Bitcoin (BTC) 

The price forecasts are sometimes honest and sometimes not, but if the analyst has long experience in currency analysis, I think that his forecasts can be correct by 90%

It is very hard to give accurate prediction of Bitcoin price even the expert that do try their best to predict Bitcoin price are not always correct.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, Jimmy26 said:

prediction will not always be in your side many times you'll have to face the losses

Well, this is actually true mate, not all the predictions literally happens but some of predictions is really accurate and this is coming from the experts, you can used some predictions but make sure that this is coming from the experts.

These expectations are set based on the behavior of Bitcoin in previous years, and that behavior is repeated every period of time and of course it is not guaranteed that everything will happen accurately.

There are a lot of predictions about the prices of cryptocurrencies in the internet, and most of them are incorrect and I do not have much confidence in these predictions because the prices of cryptocurrencies change quickly and no one can know what the next price of the cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency price predictions are not hundred percent correct or accurate but sometimes they are helpful and there are crypto price analysts who are there to give some predictions and alerts especially on bitcoin price,some times there forecast does come to pass.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think its quite impossible to predict about the price, but if somehow someones predict comes true then its just a good luck nothing else. But those who are highly skilled about of the price of the market they can predict in some few cases. 

I don't always depend on predictions because they can sometimes make someone lose on big chance of earning huge profit and for that reason I prefer to watch the market by myself and then i see and know the best time to sell my coins for better profit.

• +2 1

On 11/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

The price of crypto currency now is hitting $12,000 and I am really grateful to that because I can earn more than before. I hope that it can have a better value for the next year.

• +1 1

This cannot be given a certain percentage. This requires great knowledge of market movement and digital currencies and the ability to read market indicators and data well. The more we know about market movement, the better the prediction percentage, and we can then predict the price better.

There are many predictions about price of bitcoin. You just need to google it out and you will find many predictions. But it is not important that every prediction become successful. But i also have a presentation about bitcoin price that it will cross 50000$ in next few years. 

• +2 1

It's not that simple and easy to forecast accurately what the value and the market will look in a specify period time. So many things, factors has to be taken in to consideration and even with that, it's does not guaranteed 💯% occurrence of such predictions. Predictions do go against some times no matter how perfect one is, but whenever it's correctly, fortunately predicted you stand good chance to make a good amount of profits.