Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details?

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

I agree with the comment above, because no one is immune from data loss and cryptocurrency! Most likely, when exchanging you send a few bots amount, because they store on your account a small amount, in case they are hacked or data will be lost, they will not be as high. Here is such a here is system, all for security!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Invalid said:

It is for security matters that it would not be tracked by anyone who wants to get the details about the transaction. It manipulates the directory of the coin in many addresses.

Yes I think this is the right answer for that, because the unique thing about cryptocurrencies is they are untraceable by this kind of addresses and numbers 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This makes it complicated in cryptocurrency transactions because you receive payments from several portfolios and does not work as you think like PayPal accounts and conventional banks
Example: a Send to b
You may request a withdrawal from b but receive payment from c, f and n

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/26/2019 at 8:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

Actually all the addresses are in a block, payments are by transactions so one transaction contains blockchain block mining. The miner have all the transaction at same timr

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Jon said:

can you know if one wallet is using different addresses? 

Yes. But you will never know who owns the wallet. Your wallet total balance is combined from all your addresses. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

You know this is the beauty of and unique feature of bitcoins that any person cannot trace your transaction. The bitcoins is decentralized and no one person stop its transaction if any transaction made by wrong. This is the best for crypto trader. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Everything in online or offline has some information about transaction so btc also gave us all information about transaction and also transaction confirmations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The reason there are several addresses in Bitcoin transactions is that you do not receive payment from one wallet but rather from multiple wallets

• +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

i think your payment is send by different wallets.

this is just happened for online wallet.

manual wallet doesn't send from more account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe there's some problem in your online wallets, and also maybe for the purpose of the security of their wallet. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Maybe it is routed through different addresses so as the address of the main sender shouldn't be easily figured out.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think you are new on the platform. There many transactions start in a same time with your transaction. Also there are some miner fee transaction. We can see in a time there are many transaction.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/26/2019 at 9:14 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is for the privacy of sender. If his only one address would be shown then you could reach to his wallet account. Most of the time there would two addresses where one address would be used to send the change back.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

After that i reasearhed aobut this. And i got some information about that. There show many address because there many transaction occure in a time. Some payment go to miners wallet and some transactions are from the people's.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think the reason why there are lots of wallet addresses in your different bitcoin transactions is because the sender is always different from each other so that people will really have a hard time to trace it. It's part of their security technique, because I think using only one address in sending to other people is really risky and prone to hacking.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Without and about the idea, the software package should it certainly along with software package should it via standing involving harmony involving miners, members, dealers. This is why the idea comes about.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it depends on the sender if he uses multiple addresses to send or uses one address, some people use multiple addresses so that they are not tracked

It is because to hide the information of sender. No one can knows who has send btc to whom. This is the reason why back tracking in crypto world is impossible.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's the very thing which I also see when having to do a bitcoin transactions, and at first I thought it was more like it's the wallet issuer which just tend to do as, tthey use many different wallet which is the one which has enough Crypto and as you transact such, it brings also of that which that's address had also formally be used there to transact. But maybe it is of that of having an untraceable sender address

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You are using the block explorer to check the transactions or you are looking at the transactions history of the public address from the providers. There are so many address just due to a reasons that there are some sort of the blocks to confirm your payment. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Probably because the chain of asset transfer is tracked from the initial address to the final one. In other words, the entire translation path is shown.

• -2 1

No, this does not mean that you received from several people, but in the input and output columns, sometimes you see only one address sent to one address and sometimes you see several addresses in one transmission process and this method is used by some people to conduct their transactions in the bitcoin network to maintain their privacy

• +2 1

I think it is very clear there is not a limit about the creation of wallets address, because they are not controlled and the cryptocurrency is not regularized, so there are a lot people maybe use one wallet address for transaction and then they create a new...etc, for this

• +2 1