Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I think the next Christmas will be same like the last Christmas where  the price has dropped dramatically, but all depend how will be managed this actual situation, because this bad situation will effect the cryptocurrency price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, Kariuki said:

No it never did, but in the wake of new year , to the month of Feb , the cryptos were rising up fast and so its important you look at a case such as  working with ripple, it had a low f 0.22$ at the beginning of the year and it went all the way to 0.33$ and thats almost a 50% rise so was bitcoin, the the global pandemic came and everything just fell on the grownd

Most of the times, crypto industry tends to wake its price when the ber months come, that is why it is possible for it to rise again in Q4.

Edited by DokAgsikap
Wrong punctuation.

Am not sure if there will be a rise in cryptocurrencies in Christmas, because christmas is a time for celebration, and also an holiday period and many people would actually need money to enjoy there self , so there would withdraw there earning to be able to get fiat currency, so this will lead to a slight drop in the price of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin rise again in December the volatility of Bitcoin can that we can earn and many people use Bitcoin in Christmas so that the value will increase the demands.Put it in your wallet  so  you can sell it and make a profit again, I will do it myself and you will be patient.

Christmas is famous for making gifts to your loved ones, friends. So why didn’t we please you and Bitcoin rushing up at a price closer to the new 2020. 

19 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Yes, since the crisis has eased a little and the situation has been controlled in several countries along the lines of the Chinese giant, this is not impossible.

The crisis is still having more impact in some regions, we don't need to emphasize on any bull run o

Now, it will be after bitcoin halving and if this pandemic is over

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

In any event I think price will dump. Think it practically that what will do in the events. As I think you will make cash some of your assets to celebrate it. And that's make the market dump.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Price of cryptocurrency will be affected due to so many reasons. I think some important events like Christmas, New Year and other days have the significance to the price of cryptocurrencies sometimes in the cryptocurrency markets. 

These occasional cryptocurrencies have a very high effect. I think the cryptocurrency will rise at Christmas. Now the price of cryptocurrency is rising, many have predicted and said it will exceed half this month. But if prices don't rise this month, Bitcoin will pump up a lot during Christmas.

I noticed that every Christmas has a different impact on the crypto market, but through the years we definitely saw more of a growth than falling drastically.

• +1 1

That's a good prediction but everyone have predicted that. But now i fear that now everyone is aware that the price will go up so There can be a change in the trend. Because I have seen most of the investors are investing now.

I note that there is always a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies and the prices of financial markets on holidays.

I think the price of bitcoin will go up at Christmas, because sometimes the demand for bitcoin increases in events and holidays like Christmas and thus this leads to a rise in the price of bitcoin.

the majority buy provides and stuff via Cristmas, no longer bitcoin. in addition they need to celebrate it clearly proper and all tees matters want cash to be spend on.So it's going to probable go down. but after the vacations every body goes again to work and it is going up again

Hopefully every end of the year cryptocurrency always rises because of the demand they always have in the market. That's why I always hold and wait till those time before I sell my coins.

Well bro i don't think crypto currency prices increase this festival, because Christmas is a festival where people enjoy and send gifts their family members and friends, so they use crypto to sell and convert in fiat currency, selling ratio increase  prices fluctuates and prices decrease.

I have been in this world of cryptomonys for several years now and I have noticed that particularly on Christmas dates Bitcoin tends to go up in price I have read that many say it is for purchases on these dates 

I don't think it will affect on cryptocurrency price ! but let's analyze it together ! I think people need cash in Christams so Selling > Buying so that's mean the price of bitcoin will decrease !

On 11/26/2019 at 3:44 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

Everyone will gift their friends in Christmas I will also gift bitcoin in Christmas so I think there have a high chance to increase the price in Christmas.

that's a great idea to give cryptocurrency as a gift if we talk about the price of bitcoin currently it's hovering around $9800 we all know that it will increase in future after 5 years we will see that how much it grown

Like before in the christmas break in the year 2017 there's a pump in the price of the bitcoin. So i believe that in a holiday people have money to spend specially those people who are also working with cryptocurrencies. And  i believe it i will pump in the christmas season.

I don't think the price of bitcoin price will increase after Christmas, because whenever Christmas comes the price of bitcoin falls because people withdraw bitcoin for their work.

Christmas 2020 haven`t changed state of affairs in cryptoworld, I hope that christmas 2021 will be another, because all of us still are waiting for big prices growth 

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

It depends now, since pandemic is not yet controlled on most of countries it is expected that the bitcoin will change at small percentages because the economy is not yet moving at full speed. If the virus i contained before Christmas then that will be a good shot for everyone's lives and also to btc earners because it will bounce back to it's normal price. 

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

Different crypto currencies are always having a big value when Christmas is coming and one of the reason why this is happening because the Christmas bonus coming from the job of the crypto users are being invested directly to their account that makes the demand of the coin bigger.

Usually before and after Christmas day bitcoin always have lower price because everyone needs money to prepare something for Christmas, and many people cash out their bitcoin to gift for their friends, foods, parties, outfits and travels. In my opinion it's like a game and we should play it well. This is a golden opportunity to buy more because Bitcoin will surely return back to its normal price after that.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This thing does not depend on the feast, but rather depends on the consumption value of the currency at that time, according to my expectations that consumption will be at a high level due to the purchase of some items and guidance and payment will be without cryptocurrencies, so stay tuned for a remarkable rise.

• Useful or interesting 1