Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

22 minutes ago, Emransm877 said:

Some of the more optimistic predictions for bitcoin include venture capitalist Tim Draper's forecast that the cryptocurrency will reach $250,000 by 2023, and cyber security pioneer John McAfee's bet that it will reach $1 million by the end of 2020.

what are their predictions based on ? can you send as links and more information about their predictions? why do they think so? where can i read more about that?

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

I saw on many post that many people thinking in this cristmas crypto price will rise. I don't know why they are predict like this. In any event people sell crypto and make cash to celebrate the event happily. I think in any event we can see some dump.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

From observing the market, I found that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies often fall on Christmas days. In general, most people do not trade these days and sell some of their currencies to go to celebrations, and this causes the market to drop.

I think that it can  go up because its the day every one give gifts to each other may be some people give gifts to other peple as cryptocurrienses 

I do not know yet how others think, but I think that the price of coins will begin to grow this weekend new year's days, because the trading volume will decrease and the price should go up. I hope to see good altcoins this time and buy them.

Ther raising started in the new year but for sure it was a great market until yesterday 😕 everything has a red 🔴 colour in the market.

We don't know what will happen in the next month, but we should be prepared and ready for anything that will happen Because every holidays, the prices are increasing. Let's keep on investing it for now.Because that day where people give gifts to each other. it is possible that crypto gives a gift to its users. I hope so.

Yeah it maybe or maybe not happen because for Christmas purpose people spend morst of their time of forex to earn more and sped on their utilities which cause the unusual fluctuations in it’s market stands values while some people remain so busy that they can get spare time to work fir forex trade

I think crypto currency will not rise at Christmas. Because Christmas is religious festival not currency exchange event.

I might be possible that the crypto currency increase at Christmas because at this event people exchange gift. Some Can exchange coins as a gift. 

yule complete vacation other most of folks old testament revelled  half-term so that loving dout most people can yet commerce all on trip specially the newest fearmongering causes cypto terms looks get off deep and fond chew over the overall water pump testament not took place along christmastime

At the end of year, cryptocurrency don't normally rise in price, it has to stay in consolidation due to inactive if many traders and investors during the festival period

On 3/24/2020 at 4:07 PM, Capricon said:

Hey my friend, I think according to the use of cryptocurrency in our daily life or some time according to the matter of logistics guiding in the market,so make it worthier.

Crypto is worthier thank any form of making money since is less stressful

I think the unique chance for Bitcoin to rise is before or after the Christmas all that is depend about the corona virus future, if they will find the cure for this virus before, the Bitcoin price rise before or after the Christmas .

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the value of bitcoin and the majority of cryptocurrencies is declining at Christmas because most people want to sell their crypto assets and take a vacation for several days to enjoy the vacation away from the market noise.

In the holidays in general, many economic movements and companies stop the previous contracts and stop until the end of the Christmas holidays, so most of the time the price will stop, it will not rise, but it may rise because of the large buying and selling movements that precede the Christmas holidays.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t think so because no connection between cryptocurrency market and the Christmas. Always market how rise or down the price if any currency. 

I am working on crypto currency market more then two years and now this Christmas season also i noticed that very much rise in the price of bitcoin and altcoins market. But only few projects are performance are well and it is really amazing feature for those peoples who have some spare btc now they can sell them.

11 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

I thought that crypto price will raise in Christmas season and as expected crypto were raised to the Christmas season. We should buy crypto when there price gone down that's why

It won't rise in Christmas season, due to he fact that everyone is about to rest for the festival, they will even sell some part of their holdings to celebrate it

Nobody can say for sure that when the price will rise. But in holidays like Christmas when people have a lot of disposable income which if they invest in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency then the price will surely rise. Whenever the demand exceeds the supply the price will rise.

468x60-3.png

I think that this can happen and that the price of bitcoin will rise after this crisis and perhaps the price will remain as it is until half comes, we cannot predict this with certainty now

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

It really depends on bitcoin demand. 

I think the price will be affected when there's a crisis or something that can make it change the price in the market. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I wished that by the end of October and Christmas bitcoin would increase in value. Because those are the two most important days of my year, I want to raise prices and I sell to do many other things. But bitcoin did not increase at the end of the year.

I think the opposite of what you are suggesting here actually. I think that when Christmas comes, there will be many people that would need extra money and therefore they would most likely sell their current crypt investment. With all the sales of crypto to fiat currency the supply will be high and the demand low, therefore causing a drop in the price of crypto over this holiday period.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Every year at the New Year, cuts are made in products, whatever this increases the chance that the stores will receive more food from customers who want to take advantage and buy their needs with cheaper products, not like they used to. So I tell you this question regarding the issue, yes, the value of the markets will increase positively

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

According to my point of view, I think the price will remain low until Christmas, and this is because people who sell large numbers of their currencies to buy what they need and because of the approaching half, so there will not be any rise in price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day