Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

On 11/26/2019 at 2:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Since people are having bonus for christmas it should be that they would want to invest some of it and perhaps buy cryptocurrencies, but I have noticed that this doesn't happen the same everytime. In 2017 prices dropped in Christmas and in 2019 were up. I don't know if there is a correlation here or not.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Fixfin said:

Since people are having bonus for christmas it should be that they would want to invest some of it and perhaps buy cryptocurrencies, but I have noticed that this doesn't happen the same everytime. In 2017 prices dropped in Christmas and in 2019 were up. I don't know if there is a correlation here or not.

@Fixfin You are right that it is indeed difficult to predict the price of currencies in the new year, but it is likely that Bitcoin will be discharged, especially if its price reaches $ 20,000.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

If people started using the cryptocurrency  more than what they are using  right now than the rate can go up in future otherwise  the rate will be as it is now.

• -1 1

Perhaps people don't sell Bitcoin on Christmas day but earlier as usually gifts are bought previous days. I think there is a whole week of higher selling before the day of Christmas and during the day there is less volatility. Last year Bitcoin if I remember correct it was pumped during Christmas.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/26/2019 at 1:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

@kizz @dmnqe07 Christmas is among one of the largest and populous festivals the is celebrated around the globe. Almost every country celebrates the birth of jesus christ. So the holiday that will be given will make people have interest on buying and selling of goods and services. So with that the price of cryptocurrency will increase due to high participation on it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Hello friend, hope you will be fine and doing good.

Now come to the topic, Numerous bitcoin merchants will sell their bitcoin in huge occasions that way so they can appreciate with their families so I think the cost of bitcoin will drop in december.

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

@kizz @dmnqe07 Christmas is among one of the largest and populous festivals the is celebrated around the globe. Almost every country celebrates the birth of jesus christ. So the holiday that will be given will make people have interest on buying and selling of goods and services. So with that the price of cryptocurrency will increase due to high participation on it.

Yes definitely right my friend @Husnyjaf Many people working are going to get holiday on Christmas and new year time. That means most people will participate on cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

I am not see so far for right now except that it is probably still bullish case for Bitcoin unless more major support is broken. 15% was not too much as it is a correction after a bit parabolic rise. I am hope for rise until the end of the year and 20k at that time close.

• +1 1

Hey, friend I think that the prices will fall because people will be selling their coins to spend for their vacation expenditure. Mostly, during all the festival seasons, the price of bitcoin falls and it rises afterwards. But we can't exactly say what will happen, because bitcoin price is dynamic and unpredictable. 

• +1 1

I have read something about crypto currency and to be precise it is about bitcoin. The price range of it is actually dropping as of the moment I am typing this content and there are numerous users who are shocked about it. Then I came to this topic saying what is the reason about all of this, suddenly there is this user says that it is only normal which in fact part of the bull run because of the sudden decisions of the all of the users as their response about the price range of it. Yet, they are sure about the price range of bitcoin would reach twenty thousand at the end of the year.

• +3 1

Hello my friends, according to my experience and what is being observed, in the crypto market, we will have an upward trend of many cryptocurrencies, especially with bitcoin, I consider that this Christmas will mark a milestone in the history of cryptocurrencies, for being a special date will have a significant rise in their prices, and we must be very vigilant, to take any type of profit.

If we want to expect the price of cryptocurrencies to increase or decrease during the New Year's Day, I think that there will be a significant decrease in the price of most cryptocurrencies because everyone who owns them will sell them to benefit from them for cash for the celebration.

Not really mate we dont expect something like that in christmas(atleast me says it) as you know people will be using that more often and probably less demand in which the rise is gonna normal after new year or so just not around december though that rarely happens.

I do not agree with people who say that the Christmas period during which cryptocurrencies will rise, it is related to supply and demand, and during this period there are many sales orders because most traders prefer paper money to spend on celebration.

Every year during holiday season Crypto currencies tend to move down as people are willing to take out their yearly profits and use them for several shopping goods.

Specially that its Christmas and New Year's approach, people will buy more gifts to family and friednds, buy stuff for their homes, and so much on.

You can see how much is like all the years during that season time at Coinmarketcap for example.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Christmas markets open a month ago and even more than that so presents can be bought anytime although usually buyers wait for Christmas eve. I feel that this year December will be good for Bitcoin and we will have higher prices and a new all time high.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

Hello everyone, no body knows whether the price will rise or fall, it depends on the market, many people may wish not to invest during that time due to most of them will need money for some purposes and it can lead to price fall.

• +2 1

There's a big possibility because of the price pump of the bitcoin in the market. Maybe this Christmas bitcoin will pump to its highest possible price and the start of bull run.

Most a times every year ending every went high at the make, so with your prediction you are right but we should'nt give all hope that it will rise. 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:59 AM, Agios said:

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

I don't think the value of crypto would go down as lots of people venture into crypto investment around that particular time. At least the people around me invest in bitcoin in that period of time.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

According to my point of view the value of cryptocyrrency is increase because everyone use the physical currency not a digital currency at this occasion. Therefore the exchanging of cryptocyrrency is increase and its value also increase. 

I thinks so also, many bonuses are shared during the Christmas festive period so we hope the cryptocurrency will rise very well also, so those that have some coins should endeavor to hold as they can earn some profit in the December festive period

• Useful or interesting 2

We pray crypto currency will rise at Christmas it that happens like that it will be thing of enjoyment to each an everyone of the members of this great forum.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:59 AM, Agios said:

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

@Agios you are right, I also wanted to say this that due to ban on crypto in many countries, they need to convert their cryptocurrencies into fiat currency. And Christmas is the time where people need more fiat.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you'll go down price since many people want money to buy gifts for Christmas or to go on vacation and to enjoy them they need money that's what they sell their cryptomones that is what I think because there are many people who only live from cryptomoneds and they will be the.

• +1 1