Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

On 11/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

may be because the many invest their bonds but the simplest thing would be that the whales will buy a lot making the price go up

It is very difficult to be able to say that bitcoin and the other crypto will rise at the end of the year, knowing the market today, maybe even before, it would be a good thing if that happens.              

The rise of cryptocurrencies is almost inevitable for Christmas it is a very good time to invest after a downturn comes a rush

On my side I can say that, Bitcoin can not be affected by major holidays as its price continues to move upward as were prevalent in late 2017 and early 2019 in United states of America

I also see that crypto market show some dumping whenever year come to end or we can say on Christmas . 

this is because that selling order are quite high as compared to buying , that's is also a good time for new trader to buy some crypto assest at low price as it before. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It's a hard question, to be frank. Look out for the U.S president election. There will be riots, and overall chaos... same goes for stocks, they will plummet, big time.

• -2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:43 AM, dmnqe07 said:

Well we cant exactly tell that, but if we are lucky. we can already call it as a christmas gift for us. but most us are really hoping that bitcoin value will become more higher in this coming months. just be positive, bitcoin will not dissapoint us.  

Everything is possible but on the contrary, Christmas is when many people covert their digital coins to fiat and spend. Their will be lots of sell orders, which might tantamount to decline. So like you said we might just be lucky.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 2:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

It was the post for the last year but it is even better for this one as price can be above $20k this Christmas marking the best day of Christmas in years for Bitcoin. Fingers cross and price will be there.

• -4 1

On 26.11.2019 at 03:49, kizz said:

I think, that if value of the market rises by that time, it will not be necessarily connected with Christmas bonuses. I dont think, that people start investing once they got their extra money.

• -4 1

Base on my perpestive i think bitcion will rise during this Christmas, so friends do not convert your bitcion leave it for the main time if the price rise you can be able to sell it with huge amount of money, most of the commodity normally rise during Christmas 

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually it is depend upon the market. It is the main thing crypto rise or fall in the Christmas. I think if the buyers are higher then increase and seller higher then decreases. 

But i think it's time of bitcoin. It is volatility time bitcoin increase and December always best for the crypto.

• -2 1

From experience and study of past years btc prices during festival periods prices do increase, and we hope these tasks effect these coming Christmas too, a $25k/BTC would not be bad 😂

• -4 1

In my experience cryptocurrencies never rise on holidays because mostly of people are selling them so for this reason its makes crypocurrency to fall in holidays.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

By the time Christmas arrive is when I believe that the cryptocurrency peak will be at its highest point. Cryptocurrency has been experiencing a huge increase in its value, sooner or later it is bound to fall.I think it will be around Christmas time because a lot of the people will be withdrawing their cryptocurrencies on the market.

Edited by Michaelx018

On 11/26/2019 at 10:07 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

No, because during christmas holiday most of the people spending a bunch of money to celebrate Christmas so it is logical to think that some crypto holders will cash out their assets to have money for Christmas.

You are right but there is a huge chance of the price increase in the Bitcoin and the current price is also increasing daily with the movement of market and investment in the crypto currency.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The cryptocurrency will only rise if there will be more need of it on a certian event and at the event you mensioned there is no extra or unusal use of it so there is  no such chance.

I will likely admit that claim because it is what that we are experiencing right now and this is not the first time even in last year of 2019 same thing happened in last 2 month, today in 2020 same events is repeating itself because BTC is likely to hits $20,000 dollars in this week and before even the Christmas going above $20k

• -3 1
  • +3 2

According to my long experience in the field of digital currencies, the moment that the Christmas period lowers prices because of the desire of traders to sell their digital currencies and take the paper money for the celebration.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Christmas is near and this time i hope that BTC wilt ouch the high and it give a great gift to the users becasue in the crypto market so many peoples are invest and they get good profit for the christmas as an a gift.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think cryptocurrency will rise at Christmas time because so many people will convert their bitcoin to fiat currency to purchase things and to celebrate Christmas. 

It is not easy to know about that. During those days some take a break and don't trade, others sell before to buy some presents and perhaps whales buy a new car as a gift to someone so they can sell a few of their bitcoins. I don't think it will make a big difference but if there is some good statistic about this day of Christmas I would love to see it.

I also notice someone giving many negative points in this post to all replies above me. I don't think that @Guru2050 , @Michaelx018 @gourav789 and more of these comments deserve negative reaction. They aren't spam and are in topic. Someone must be spamming negative reactions perhaps.

Edited by percare
  • +3 3

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

In my opinion, Cryptocurrency go down on the occasion of Christmas. Cryptocurrency will go down significantly on Christmas, due to which many people will vote for cryptocurrency during that time and would like to get real money so that they can make their happiness to the fullest. In this way the demand for cryptocurrency will fall to a great extent. And in this way, when the demand for cryptocurrency falls, its abuses will be reduced to a great extent. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the prices would be less than before my friend. I think the time of Christmas a lot of people would definitely aspire to need good amount of money running as fiat money is basic. This creates the situation of cryptocurrency being difficult to put in.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency will not rise during Christmas.Because people want sell their cryptocurrency for nice Christmas celebrate.They sell their crypto for buying gifts.So i think cryptocurrency will not rise in Christmas.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, percare said:

I also notice someone giving many negative points in this post to all replies above me. I don't think that @Guru2050 , @Michaelx018 @gourav789 and more of these comments deserve negative reaction. They aren't spam and are in topic. Someone must be spamming negative reactions perhaps.

@percare_look it's almost the tradition of BTC to spike up at the end of each year due to some internal and external factors. Then talking about giving negative reputations randomly it is still happening in the forum and I think it is the work of irresponsible and indisciplined members among us but nevertheless our quality always speak before us.

Keep working hard to give the best you can together we learn and succeed

• +1 1
  • +3 1