Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I think the holidays and the new year will be a blow for the market because according to the statistics and logic also everyone will choose to pay the move in dollars or any currency and if you sell your crypto currencies the price will go down so I think it's a bad deal

• +3 1

Most people buy presents and stuff by Cristmas, not bitcoin. They also want to celebrate it really good and all tees things need money to be spend on.So it will likely go down. But after the holidays everyone goes back to work and it goes up again

• +4 1

The increase is related to the amount of money that is pumped into the market, its movement in Bitcoin, and the percentage of its acquisition of this money from the market, and a correction may occur, not necessarily a rise, as the market is constantly changing.

If the currency price rises on Christmas, it will be beautiful birthdays with Bitcoin, and we will get a lot of money on this occasion, and its price increases and we win the currency.

If we choose to assume the rate of cryptocurrencies to make bigger or limit in the course of the New Year's Day, I assume that there will be a good sized reduce in the fee of most cryptocurrencies due to the fact all of us who owns them will promote them to advantage from them for money for the celebration. 

I do not know yet how others think, but I think that the price of coins will begin to grow this weekend new year's days, because the trading volume will decrease and the price should go up. I hope to see good altcoins this time and buy them.

• +4 1

Most people buy presents and stuff by Cristmas, not bitcoin. They also want to celebrate it really good and all tees things need money to be spend on.So it will likely go down. But after the holidays everyone goes back to work and it goes up again

• +2 1

You were right about this and now it has come to pass. The price of bitcoin rose some days to Christmas and i believe the price will remain as it is until half comes, we cannot predict this with certainty now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Chrismas has passed and the value of digital currencies has not increased, I think that it is not related to public holidays or dates, but to the decisions of whales who have large amounts of cryptocurrencies and can raise and lower the value of a currency whenever they want.

• +2 1

I don't think so because just one day it won't affect the price of digital currencies. It's probably going to be like the rest of the days, and prices may be a little higher than the rest of the days.

• +2 1

Two days left and market is on standby. I was bearish last week and I still am for the month of December. Price in my opinion will go down for the rest of the month. 2020 will probably start with good news though and we will be able to enjoy the price rising once again. I'm wishing Good Profits in 2020 to everyone!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's what happened this christmas where BTC did a huge pump and it's still continuing its pump and other cryptocurrencies following it , the same happened last year and in 2017 as well but this time prices continued increasing and not corrected yet which means in 2021 we will see new prices for cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

My friend, the rise in cryptocurrencies in particular does not rise because of a birthday or even international and political news and is not affected by it at all. The only thing that determines the rise of cryptocurrencies is their circulation only and the extent of currency circulation Thank you

• +1 1

I speculate that it will go down. More down that it currently is, its true as you say that in Christmas season most jobs will usually give a bonus but most likely people arent going to use that bonus for crypto spending. Infact alot of people are going to be cashing out their holdings so the price is going to plummet hard..

• +1 1

Right and exactly the price is over 30k dollars in the beginning of this year and we made it all can see this incredible increase of price in the month of November when you have post this one and it's until now correct and can continue to 50k

Don't think that because most people spend a lot of money on Christmas holidays, it is reasonable to assume that some crypto holders will cash in on their property to earn money for Christmas.I expected that before the end of the year, some cryptocurrencies would go up in price but they didn’t.  Their prices increase in early 2020.

Since I know crypto currencies from 2017, crypto currencies prices were falling during to holiday seasons till 2019, but I'm surprised at this year bitcoin price has risen during the holiday season.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear currencies, in general, it depends on the quantity of demand and supply. Through that, the price of the currency is determined, as anyone can challenge it through those processes. If the demand is high, it will increase and if the supply is high, it will decrease.

Send comedy film on HD in which women Listen if it works Gujarati This love happens but after a few days, see you When you get money, you can get rebellion and it can happen from your account. 

20 minutes ago, alaarami said:

Dear currencies, in general, it depends on the quantity of demand and supply. Through that, the price of the currency is determined, as anyone can challenge it through those processes. If the demand is high, it will increase and if the supply is high, it will decrease.

And that is what is currently affecting the price of our talkcoin because many people are always rushing to sell which have made the value to go down and for me I think it is not good for us to sell now instead we should hold to see what the future brings.

The market has nothing to do with Chrysmes; we have seen a lot of currencies fall at that time
What affects the market is good and bad news, or large liquidity, supply and demand. As for events, it is a routine thing 

• +1 1

The holidays have nothing to do with the rise in the price of Bitcoin or not, and I do not think that this will be the reason for the increase in its price, although I am sure that its price will rise and the graph will be in its faces as the price of Bitcoin will be above 30 thousand US dollars due to the increase in the pace of work and the good production of it in addition to most people They will need cash and the holiday bitcoin exchange will be greater

Well I don't think cryptocurrency will rise during Christmas because we know that everyone will like to withdraw and make trannsactions because they will need money for Christmas so their is possibility that the price may not rise

When there is any occasion or holiday such as Christmas, many people will withdraw their money and sell cryptocurrencies because they need money in these days and thus the supply of cryptocurrencies will increase, and this will in turn lead to a decrease in the prices of these currencies.

• +4 1

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

I think that in this type of holidays people are free and they want to spend quality time with lavish things so they need money and withdraw their money from cryptocurrencies to fiat so maybe the price goes down or remain constant but there would be no rise at all in my opinion

• +3 1