Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I don't think that the price of crypto currency increase on Christmas.its price may be goes up and down.it goes up when its demand increase in the market.it has nothing to do with the event .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I don't think so, my friend, because cryptocurrencies will be stable in general, because market movement will go down and therefore it will not rise and it will not fall and it will remain fairly stable. 

• +4 1

Doubt so because many will probably keep their coins/tokens at stake and actually i think it can possibly just go down anyway although i have no idea why i said so i just think theres something that will happen that will cause to go down anyway.

I can't say these things. Because even if you know about cryptocurrencies, it is still difficult to say when the price will increase or decrease. But yes, if you see a token or coin being bought and sold here, then it means to increase or decrease the price accordingly. Now the price of many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, has risen. Hope more or.

I always wondered dame as you then I noticed that almost every year there is a pump happens to cryptocurrencies either it was a huge or a small pump but this year was completely different from other years because the pump happened because of the increase of people who want to buy BTC since it got very popular which led to huge increase in price that will continue this year to a new records 

• +3 1

I don't think Christmas day will have a big impact on the cryptocurrency market, but many analysts were expecting a rise in cryptocurrency prices before the end of the year.

• +2 1

I think the value of bitcoin will always rise at Christmas because many people buy it at that time so that they can make online transactions to buy goods and services online for the holiday.

1 minute ago, Nasaim said:

Yeah and it did it. I think we were all very surprised when we saw what happened. The bitcoin price have been rise very dramatically and also did not stop rising I think this holiday was an historical days for bitcoin.

I think that usually Bitcoin was dropping during Christmas, with a few exceptions. It was said that whales were selling at Christmas to buy presents but this was ridiculous as they should have sold the day before when shops were open. Sometimes traders have little logic.

The value of bitcoin not depend on any festival because the growth of it increase in any time of the year month or week. The main and important investor are those who want to earn from it in the future so the most of people have most of their saving in the bitcoin so its no depend on any festival.

I don't think Crypto currency will rise in price during Christmas time because most of the traders may likely sell their products in order to get little money for their expenses and the market supply at that time will be high which will make the price very low, so according to my opinion I don't think Crypto currency will rise during Christmas 

This is when I first did this. I have been watching since then. I have seen the price of Bitcoin in the last few years and its price is falling rapidly and rising very fast. That's what I think.

I think that the impact of the christmas is always great on cryptocurrencies, if we look at the price chart of the market during the holidays, we notice a significant rise in prices, also halving bitcoin, past and current, bitcoin rose and reached the top in the holiday season.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

In the current month of January and this month, the prices of various cryptocurrency coins have gone up a lot like Bitcoin but the prices of other currencies have gone down a bit.Now the market is fine, that is, the market is rising.

• +2 1

In the year of 2019, Christmas came in accompanied with hike in bitcoin prices causing the rest Crypto currencies to rise while in last year of 2020 same story repeat itself where bitcoin rises to the most higher value ever known to reach. Bitcoin during last year Christmas was $24 to $25'000. Possibly in this 2021 before and after Christmas bitcoin can reach $100'000

Market never depend on any festival. It can pump and dump at any time. Market basically depends on the hype of the coin. So never keep hope in your mind that market will goes up in Christmas. 

I think religious ocassions don't have any effect on the price of cryptocurrency. It can effect only in a way that people sell their holding cryptocurrency. In this case, price will goes down quickly. 

I don't think that Christmas would affect Bitcoin at all, because Bitcoin will not be used to buying stuffs since there aren't a lot of merchants out there that are willing to accept Bitcoin as a payment. But there are some out there that accepts cryptocurrency as an alternative payment option.

On 11/26/2019 at 2:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

I do not think it is related to Christmas or the beginning of the year and the like that cryptocurrencies depend on the markets, supply and demand, and the amount of people that you will deal with.

Market nver depends or festival or something. You never know when it pumps. It can be any moment. So you can't tell surely about that. Market basically depends on the hype of the coin. So do expect that market goes up in Christmas. Be careful. 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:38 AM, rchres said:

Cryptocurrency will rise in Christmas because last time the rise of Cryptocurrency is last 2017. Bitcoin rise again in December the volatility of Bitcoin can that we can earn and many people use Bitcoin in Christmas so that the value will increase the demands.

Almost the crypto currency rise on the christmas days and it is true but now this time it go high but just a little bit and i am just waiting for the big bull when the ALT coins will also go high and we make money in it at that time becasue most of the peoples will invest their money in the ALT coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is now a common occurrence, especially this last year's Christmas was very amazing as cryptocurrencies like bitcoin increased significantly that day, people that invested that day and people that have invested before all gained because the day was bullrun day and the price of cryptocurrencies increased. 

I think thepricel of Bitcoin will go down in Christmas.  many people withdraw their balance from Bitcoin to enjoy the occasion I don't say it much but it can be the price of Bitcoin could go up there is no stability in bitcoinactually.

In my views there are more chances of bitcoin price falling down instead of rising as it's Christmas holiday in whole world and mostly peoples sell their coins or withdraw to fullfil their need and celebrate the event more joyfully by spending more and more. But can gone high in some cases. Confirm prediction about crypto u think can't be given. 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:49 PM, kizz said:

the end of the year 2020 causes many alts to fall but this does not affect large projects such as ETH or BTC so its price is driven, it can be thought that because it is a holiday date many people pass their cryptocurrencies to fiat money so It is not something easy to understand but I know that some cryptocurrencies fall and others rise.

• +2 1

I don't know about this but I think market doesn't rise at the Christmas day. Many people need money to enjoy their vexation therefore everyone sell their coin I think market price falling. In my opinion bitcoin value will be more higher this coming month.