Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

As I would see it, I depend on the security level more than the solace, provided that I discovered this application is confused and it settings are not straightforward, I can manage it by time, however on the off chance that you found a terrible security level, at that point you can't take care of this, since this current wallet's group are the main answerable's for this, you can't do anything to the security level, they can increment or decline it.

Mobile Wallet is best for security and comfort. It's to access. Many security fact system use to secure you Wallet such as private key and seeds phase. No one can access your Wallet without this .Best security purpose you can hardware Wallet. 

In my opinion security first.Because, it is about to your stocks of assets.

If you are looking for comfort, there can be risk of poor security.

Which might be chance of get hacked.

So, security first.

to best of my knowledge wallets are categorized as web wallet mobile wallet and hardware wallet.the most comfortable and secure is hardware wallet.but if yiu can't efford it then mobile wallets will be more convenient and secured one

There are a lot of currency portfolios designed for phones. If I am forced to choose, I will choose portfolios that are easy to use, fast and strong protection, or I will not use them.

A smartphone collects a lot of data about its owner.  This can be dangerous for cryptocurrency.  About 100% of my investments are stored in secure desktop wallets or services.  Most of the money on the exchange is for business but if I just think they are safe and not scam at all then we would like to wait.

I think there are some wallets that offer both security and convenience. But there is definitely a compromise for convenience in your mobile. But i think it depends on how much you have in crypot. If you have a large amount, then i would choose security over convenience and get a hardware wallet. Otherwise i am happy with the mobile wallets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As with fiat money, you won't be carrying your whole account in your mobile as it would be extremely dangerous, same is with cryptocurrencies. We can hold a small amount in our mobile wallets, just to cover our expenses and hold the rest in hardware wallets, or paper wallets which are the safest way to secure our funds. 

56 minutes ago, nataliav536 said:

Personally, for me, using a mobile wallet is extremely inconvenient and I doubt that it has better protection than on web versions of wallets.

I agree you are right. A mobile app that does not have a rating and use is always at risk of losing investment. If the application is comfortable to use it does not mean that the application is protected .. The program does not exist without error

Yes, I agree with you, the mobile wallet is good, more user-friendly as well as safe, and you can take your currencies with you wherever you go

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, Aceventura said:

On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets.

I think online wallets are the least secure, but it depends on the types of wallets. Mobile wallets should always allow us to recover our wallet in case we loose our phone or similar. Best is to synchronize your wallet through multiple devices.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Really mobile wallets, are simply incredibly convenient to use, and do not require much time for this. However, because of this, the safety of your fund's is greatly reduced.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, Iamstrong said:

Before creating a wallet, almost all mobile wallets are given a secret phrase that is asked to save, it will then help in case of loss of your phone to restore the wallet.

But the secret backup phrace they need to be very carefully in storing them private, because you are recommended to store them offline also don't save them on your phone, it recommended to be storing in the hard copy system.

You are right that the mobile wallets offer us a great convenience in storing our currencies, and frankly, I always log out of my wallet when I enter it, so that it does not complete the theft and steal the money inside it if the phone is stolen or lost.

A mobile wallet is easy and great to use as it can be accessed any where and one can spend their coins whenever they want to without restrictions but we shouldn't be very comfortable when using these wallets but we should make sure we implement security measures to them and prepare on how to recover them in case you lose your phone.

I think some wallets also givesthe 2 FA system so that the hackers don't able  to hack your cryptocurrencies. But the security is the first priority always for a user. But if the phone gets stolen then there is one thing that can be done is that not using the mobile wallets. Because if you use web based wallets then no one can get access however they steal  your phone. But the thing is that try to always secure your phone and also private keys. 

You are right in that, my friend. The mobile phone wallet is easy to use, and also my friend is safe. You can put different levels of protection, my friend, without any problem in that. Even if your device was stolen, no one but you can access your wallet.

The security and the comfort use in a wallet may depend on the user. The use of mobile wallet gives us private key or file and even pin to access it. It may depend on us on how we store it properly and make sure the mobile wallet you are using is trusted by a lots of people. And by that we fill comfort and good security to the mobile wallet we are using.

Hello dear fellow mate im totally agree with you , mobile wallets are very easy and comfertable to use they provide quick access to the wallet but had least amount of security it can be easily hacked , or if stolen it is very hard to retrieve the data.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:54 PM, Imran Ahamed said:

I'm using  mobile wallet from last few years for my cryptocurrency. I think mobile wallet is very comfortable and trusted also more secure for us.

I think you have never experienced any hacking activity with your account once you face this you will no more believe in digital wallet that's why we recommend physical wallet instead of digital wallet 

what you will do with comfort if you don't have any security.moreover i think,comfort is largely depend on security.Because the wallets you are using,if their security is strong you will feel comfortable to use them.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Jami273 said:

what you will do with comfort if you don't have any security.moreover i think,comfort is largely depend on security.Because the wallets you are using,if their security is strong you will feel comfortable to use them.

You are right, but not only about security these periods, we security and safety comes first but the second should be easy of use, that is why having a secure wallet on your phone can bring comfort. 

Right. Maybe that's the idea of not storing all of your coins in a single wallet comes in., that might reduce the risk at least because when a private key has been successfully gotten, the wallet become helpless in front of the hacker.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many good mobile wallets that are easy to use and also they have good security. Among all mobile wallets i trust more the Trust wallet and i have used it for sometime because its a wallet for binance exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!